How Do We Keep Gun Sales Up?

I thought everyone was supposed to get armed once the republicans get our gun rights back. Is America really any safer considering Obama is still in power?

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/3799/cosponsors
foxbusiness.com/features/2016/12/02/holiday-shoppers-line-up-to-buy-guns
bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/11/22/this-lawsuit-could-shatter-all-federal-gun-laws/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We can invite more muslims

Pressure Merkel to let you sell some to us.
Honestly I'd happily buy a Colt instead of a Walther if only I was allowed to protect myself against the horde of rapists and murderers Merkel let into my country.

Trumps the peace candidate, why do you even need guns anymore?

Of course the limey says this.

Americans will always need guns.

Don't make us throw the tea over again.

People buy more when democrats make pushes to regulate them more

Nobody's buying because there's no threat of them being taken away.

Apparently all the revolutionary leftist aren't buying any guns.

How do we convince merkel to give her some of her precious muslim refugees to us?

>How Do We Keep Gun Sales Up?
Repeal National Firearms Act, and the law that prevents new machine guns from being manufactured. Keep a ban on new imports, but make it easier for foreign companies to manufacture their guns here.
Those 80+ million gun owners will now have something new to buy. The economy will bump up, especially if the guns are all made in gun friendly states.

Stop stealing our ideas and making them worse

>Keep a ban on new imports
>not wanting cheap slavshit

I'm waiting till the nfa gets repealed.

Gun sales spiked before the election. Only natural they come down a bit.

Gun sales only tend to go up when the Democrats are in charge. Obama's options are limited at this point. Yeah, he could sign an executive order banning guns but Trump would just issue an order countermanding it as soon as he got it in. T

Less people panic buying is a GOOD thing
Guns will go for cheaper now

I....

A lot of us are already armed to the teeth

FASCISTS BEWARE

No.. Obama cant just issue an order. Retard.

>Yeah, he could sign an executive order banning guns

>"Ban guns please"
>"Signed Obama"

They went up prior to the election. Everyone was prepping.

not sure if you guys are aware but this is the best time to be a gun owner in the USA .

prices are going down, ammos on all the shelves.

the next four years will be good for us.

especially with the possibility of the hearing protection act passing.

congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/3799/cosponsors

if that passes, along with 50 state CCW and lifting machine gun ban I would be sooo happy!

samsies

i just want a suppressed AR15.

plus it would be nice to get SBRs removed from the NFA within the next four years

invite a friend to the shooting range.

>believing in the their going to take our guns meme

You are a fucking idiot, its a wedge issue like abortion. No one really cares about fucking guns. It was political circus

Take the damn trash out. Embarrassing

I'm waiting for all the cool surplus shit to come rolling in beginning in 2017.

>get our gun rights back
Trump isn't even president yet calm down son, its gonna take a long time after anyway since the real impact on gun rights at the federal level is from the supreme court

Judging by what Feinstein and other Democrats have admitted in camera, yeah they would take our guns away if they had the votes for it

>wedge issue like abortion

Tell that to the rest of the world.
Free speech and gun rights support each other.
Fuck off faggot.

just like the GOP is going to make abortion illegal. Do you even politics?

These are issues you never care to really win ,they energize the base. To put it in trump terms its a bargaining position

You start with BAN THE GUNS, and end up with background checks at gun shows, even that is almost impossible to pass.

>NY didnt pass the SAFE act
>Colorado didnt pass anti gun laws
>California didnt pass even MORE draconian regulations
>Bloomberg didnt spend millions trying to subvert gun rights in several states
>The media didnt constantly push an anti gun narrative

Bad goys! Stop supporting gun right organizations, theres nothing to see, its all in your imagination...

Come on little shill. You can do better

I'm waiting a couple of months for prices to go down

Question. I was looking to buy a SW revolver for my CC. It's about $700 right now. Will it get cheaper in a few months because fear over the 2nd is dying down with Trump or will the gun manufacturers simply produce less and keep the prices about the same?

you retard.

Yea sure if Democrats had their way there would be shittons of gun control. Look at California. Its completely run by Democrats and is one of the worst states in the union for gun rights.

individual states doing what they like under the constitution, why do you hate states rights?

States rights do not exist if what they are doing violates the Constitution

The only ones who don't have guns at this point are liberals, so you should be happy that gun sales are down. It means the civil war will be easier to win.

But I care about both of those issues. I want to convert planned parenthood sites into shooting ranges.

>trigger discipline

>he could sign an executive order banning guns

Its cute that you think shitty gun control laws violate the constitution, they don't. Its the same reason you can't own a destructive device

I thought minorities were buying guns for the revolution.

But that does violate the Constitution though

Its pretty clear that the founding fathers wanted the militia to be able to go toe to toe with the state military

>these are issues you never really care to win

Except that time a school was shot up and the Democrats tried to pass laws to infringe on gun rights, Democrats clearly wanted a win there

>Its pretty clear that the founding fathers wanted the militia to be able to go toe to toe with the state military

they didn't want a state military at all, and considered it a terrible idea

>No one really cares about fucking guns.

So you just cried over those sandy hook kids for votes?

Yes but if there was a state military they wanted the common people to be able to fight against it and stand a chance.

>No one is trying to take away your guns!
>OK they are, but why do you hate freedom? Its a state rights thing

Oh little shill. Is that the best you have? I'll give you a tip (for free) - you are gonna have to do better than pretend to care about state rights, after we have fought an unprecedented anti gun propaganda campaign.

>Its pretty clear that the founding fathers wanted the militia to be able to go toe to toe with the state military

Not really. The military at the time, outside the few professional soldiers, was the fucking militia it was the citizens.

They armed themselves, states didn't want to actually pay for that shit.

Keep buying the propaganda that every dem president is going to take your guys, the manufactures love it. Its cheap easy money from retards

Gun sales were on an 18 month rise. Maybe it's due to the sales flatlining?

Yes? Just like how Republicans cry over aborted babies and demand they receive proper burials for votes. Politicians are psychopaths and have no feelings.

Anybody who so much as threatens to increase gun control I am against.

I don't panic buy and I'm not sure why you think I do.

I'm not entirely sure why you are trying to make us think that the dems are not after guns. There is tons of evidence to the contrary.

>muh militia doesnt mean the people
>he hasnt read the individual state constitutions, plus the plethora of contemporary documents by writers of the constitution that demonstrate how important it was for them to guarantee that citizens could keep and bear arms

Must suck to have student loans if that's the best your education got you little shill.

Of course. The first thing that enters a politicians mind when they hear tragedy is "how can i take advantage of this"

Its grandstanding to sure up the base, dead babies and kids make for great tv

I had literally just saw an article where it stated 2.56 million background checks were processed in the month of November alone. Easily an all time high.

This guy is retarded.

foxbusiness.com/features/2016/12/02/holiday-shoppers-line-up-to-buy-guns

fuck off NSSF.

what kind of boots are those?

I was going to buy a gun before inauguration day if Hillary won but since Trump won it doesn't feel as urgent.

I'm assuming most people feel that way.

milita act, enacted by the second congress

each and every free able-bodied white male citizen of the respective States, resident therein, who is or shall be of age of eighteen years, and under the age of forty-five years (except as is herein after excepted) shall severally and respectively be enrolled in the militia,

It was every fucking able bodied man, they were one if the same

>pulling the trigger with two fingers from either side
:^)

They're Flava Flaves.

How to exploit Americans lessons:
101: Invest in their gun industry.
102: Invest in gravedigging industry.
103: Invest in the NRA.
104: Invest in right-wing media.
105b: Undermine media credibility and give the gun-advertisements the look of peer-to-peer interactions.
105: Invest in right-wing research.
106: Move to civilised lands.
106b: Watch the newest Hunger Games.

Same, family. (Well before the new Congress gets sworn in)

I bought my first rifle a few days before the election. Already know how to shoot, but never owned a firearm or went out to the range on my own accord until now.

>Democrats passed the 94 AWB under Clinton
>wanted to pass the same law with no sunset provision
>literally has never happened and never will, it's all political theatre
Hmmmm.

Have fun at your nearest HEMA picking out new prayer rugs for the family!

Buy more guns.

What is it?

Someone is challenging the NFA to the Supreme Court now. For the love of KEK, please let Gowdy be appointed next Supreme Court Justice.

bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/11/22/this-lawsuit-could-shatter-all-federal-gun-laws/

It's true and it's hilarious. It's the exact opposite of what nogunners want but it happens every time.

Does it airburst?

Talk about banning guns and gun control

>Man from Kansas
>Last name is Cox
>Made his own unliscensed suppressors that he sold to people
>He's now challenging the fucking NFA
I fucking love my home state

A Zastava PAP M90np. AK/AR hybrid thats shoots 5.56. I'm happy with it and had fun taking it out for the first time. I noticed it is made in Serbia

>Republican in office
>people now aren't expecting firearms restrictions
>sales drop

pretty normal, sales were high under Obama as they expected him to ban them

>2016
>THE 2A is about state's militia guys! Not individual citizens' rights

Oh sad little shill. You need to do some homework before coming here with your trite bullshit.

this. it isnt urgent so I'm saving more money for an even better gun.

Gun sales were at an all time high because gun owners were rightfully afraid Obama and then next Hillary would be attempting to take their guns away. When there is a constant fear for 8 years, and then an even greater fear emerges when the next potential POTUS says they will executive order gun ban, sales for guns and ammo go through the roof.

We do not want guns and ammo sales to be this high, we want them to be at a moderate amount instead of an extreme amount. When it's an extreme amount like we had, the gun jews sell us guns and ammo for far more than they are worth. The gun bubble popping as gun owners relax and stop panic buying under Trump is the best thing for new and old gun owners alike. Everything will be more affordable.

>Great pic
Im going to have to steal this from you.

This is just sad. Never mind his stance, poor trigger discipline (who the fuck uses both index fingers?), his hat and rainbow wrist bands. No, what triggers me here is that this degenerate didn't take out his fucking trash and lets it build up on top of the garbage can like the disgusting pig he is.

We need to add this guy in this pic

people rush to buy guns when Democrats threaten to pass restrictions

When people don't feel like their rights are in danger they take their time when buying guns

>plus it would be nice to get SBRs removed from the NFA within the next four years

It would be nice, but with the ATF relenting on the Sig Brace its a lot less pressing.

Hence why prices tend to drop during Republican administrations.

I really hope Trump and Sessions tackle the bullshit bans and restrictions in the non-free states.

A full body photo would be great. Since his legs are cut out from the pic, it' wouldn't be such a great fit.

A strong argument could be made that the '94 Ban was actually good for gun rights. It displayed the exact limits of what the Democrats had the votes for, became an enormous motivator for the gun rights side, created a decade's worth of pent up demand for modern sporting rifles which all but guaranteed that their ownership would become ubiquitous, and allowed the NRA to focus on carry and state-level gains for a decade.

The whole process ended up being a loss for the antis.

>Repeal National Firearms Act
>all other gun control legislation can also potentially be challenged and repealed.

I am salivating and rock hard right now.

>103: Invest in the NRA.

The NRA is a not for profit organisation, you can't invest in it.

No, because they arm themselves when Obama starts talking about banning stuff.

The Attorney General in Massachusetts literally banned ARs and AKs with her opinion.

The prices for any remaining semi-auto rifles and NATO caliber ammo are through the fucking roof right now.

>$3000 for a twenty-four year old Colt AR

Yeah, no. These communists need to be put in their places.

Where did you find that image? Black Friday 2016 set records for firearm sales.

want silencers much