Brazil's protest

Today the people are protesting against the congress. The congress is aiming to limit the power of the judiciary to investigate against corruption after many high level politicians (including two ex-governors and ex-ministers) were arrested in the past few months.

Other urls found in this thread:

g1.globo.com/politica/ao-vivo/2016/manifestacoes-no-brasil.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is this the beginning of a right wing Brazil?

Nobody cares about your shitty country. Go back to your favela.

Leftists got BTFO in recent elections but the right wing is so hilariously corrupt and inept they might fuck it up.

>your shitty country
you have to go back wherever you came from

most people are against leftism the problem is that the media and the "intellectual" class (university, writers, etc) are leftists.

When the elite (leftist in Brazil's case) has so much power because they are part of the political structure, it's very hard to remove them from power.

>Nobody cares about your shitty country. Go back to your favela.

this more or less, I like Brasil but you will always be meme fiesta niggers manchildren crazy about asses and nothng else matter what you do

2 days before Trump's election EVERY SINGLE newspaper was claiming Hillary victory by landslide.

Even our fake center-right journalists were declaring that Trump was dangerous, racist, bla bla bla.

Everything you read about Brazil either on New York Times or in local media is pro-leftism

They just copy whatever they read on msm newspapers. It is not about any kind of political alignment. It is about lazyness and lack of competence.

Just nuke us dudes
Even though we took the fat commie bitch out
The whole thing is made to be leftist
The government
The schools
The religion
The way of life
All fucked
The only way out of this ride is the airport

>It is not about any kind of political alignment

are you talking about our leftist media or the fake right-wing?

Both groups are aligned with political groups, regardless of how deep their connection to the main ideology is.

I am talking about the media. They just follow what foreign msm says.

>The country that voted for Lula and Dilma twice
>Anti-Leftist

>implying anybody cares

HUEHUEHUEHUE

actually yes

the lefties have been running our economy into the ground again for the past 6 years and now people are waking up

That attitude of kissing feets and sanctifying Moro is cringe-worthy.
That's another thing I dislike about our people, we are such ass-kissers. So quick to bend knees.
Guess it's a sympton of desperation, we have no heroes and when someone can slightly oppose the ruling cunts we hold him with all we have.

Lets all find a live steaming.

Don't you have a cock to suck?

g1.globo.com/politica/ao-vivo/2016/manifestacoes-no-brasil.html

I will never understand why brazilians think that gringos care about our corrupt banana republic

It's just me or it is looking underwhelming as fuck?

I mean, the protest against Dilma were way bigger.

Mmm... tuna.

what are the chances that i will turn on globo news now and they are talking about the chapecoense plane crash ?

they're covering the manifestations right now

>be brazilian
>makes literally 120k BRL a year
>see how shitty country is becoming
>learn french
>immigrate to canada

pls bitches you're not even trying

>be coward
>run away instead of doing your part to change things for the better
ftfy

>protest against corruption
>All the people in the protest are white
for some reason i am not surprised

>6 years

It has been 30 years we dont have a right wing goverment

Or ever if we talk about a functional one.

He is right tho.

>30k usd/ year
>Anything to be proud of.

Meh

I know, I was talking about how we were growing and then (((Roussef))) did a 180 on the economy

Yes, in fact I'm really mad. This is the typical brazillian nigger behaviour. Expecting people to fix things for them and always looking for the easiest way out. This is why this country is so shit.

>right wing
The lefties are the ones fighting this battle since the beggining. Stupid right wingers only now perceived that the authorities are fucking their arseholes.

Lula will win again in 2018, so we're all fucked anyways.

Lula will either be in jail or run away.

The left candidate will be Ciro Gomes.

Bolsonaro 2018

nah. did it 5 years ago when Dilma was on her second year. things were far from being the shit they are.

i don't know a lot of people making 10k/year on Brazil out of São Paulo. if you're that rich you should leave the shit hole.

>typical brazillian nigger behaviour
the typical Brazilian nigger like you would never be able to immigrate.
>looking for the easiest way out.
lol. i guess you don't know how real immigration works.

good luck trying to fix the hordes of SJW we have. not that here is different desu, lol.

>> 101480349
"Nah"? Ok, mate, so here's the thing.

All those first-world countries had people who worked their ass out to make their countries like that. This is really good. And that's not what you're doing. You are just bandwagoning because "such an easy life xd". You see, it's not the northeast niggers' fault that we have a shithole as a country. It's because people like you. You are just like Gérson.

Also you can almost get 10k/month as a teacher if you have a PhD degree here.

How did you do it faggot?

((JewSonaro))