youtube.com/watch?v=TeXatquVqAc
archives.gov/federal-register/electoral-college/key-dates.html
alexanderhiggins.com/wisconsin-recount-day-3-hillary-loses/
jillstein.nationbuilder.com/recount
youtube.com/watch?v=GXE_n2q08Yw
electionreturns.pa.gov/ENR_NEW
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wuib2Vo3hSo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And they expect to get it done before the 13th?

Nice job voiding Pennsylvania's electorates, Jill.

good luck, jew

>for free
NO REFUNDS

WHY DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT ITS THEIR SECRET PLAN TO DELAY REPORTING FINAL RESULT BEFORE DECEMBER 13 WHICH IS DEADLINE TO GET THE ELECTORAL VOTES.

This is impossible if the recount is not done by 13th

is canceled and the last result goes

>the people deserve answers
They already have them though.

AND THEN WHAT HAPPENS?

Ha, not going to happen

Remember: No refunds after the courts laugh at this frivolous lawsuit and Stein doesn't have to pay for any PA recount.

I think a recount of PA might show some rigging of the votes in favour of Hillary if anything. Donald has nothin to worry about IMO. If the Democrats were going to try and pad thier vote totals in some states, PA would be one to target.

From the looks of it they gave up Ohio thinking it would be believable for Trump to win there by a wide margin on the issues he ran on, but they tried to rig Florida and PA, among others.

Federal judge will just throw it out saying it's a state matter

Didn't the recount in Wisconsin show that it was actually Hillary who did the rigging? With +11,000 votes that couldn't be found during the recount?

She's holding a rally in front of Trump Tower tomorrow. This cunt needs all types of produce thrown at her fucking jew mug. I hate her.

I thought Wisconsin threw out the request for a recount?

>mfw Sup Forumscucks and their nazi president get btfo by real democracy

typical jew

These hillary pepe memes would rustle me. But it's hard to be mad when Trump is President.

Doesn't change that the only effect the recount has had so far was to give Trump a lead FOUR WHOLE VOTES bigger in Wisconsin.

Nope is been happening for 2 days now and trump gain votes

Remember

N O R E F U N D S

O

R

E

F

U

N

D

S

Lmao

>real democracy
>suing and jewing in federal court

Righto, leafcunt

Ah yes I've been looking for a reason to use this pic

>swindling millions from Democrats
>going to cost these states' taxpayers millions of dollars additionally
>recounts are showing Trump winning even more big league
>Trump tries to stop the scam
>liberals are going ape-shit about Trump suing

Interesting....

I'm curious of source.

This is wrong. If the recount isn't done by Dec 13. It means the electorate voters don't get to cast votes on thier states behalf. So if none of PA MI and WI finish the recounts in time. Trump will not have 270 electoral votes. Which means the Republicans can goto a vote between the top 3 electoral votes holders. We already know there are atleast 7 unfaithful electors so there will be a 3rd option.

If that option is Jeb Romney or Kasich the Republican house will pick them over Trump.

Hahahahahahhahahahahahhhhahahahahahhahahhahahahhaha

You faggots are getting more and more desperate by the day.

No Refundo.

never mind shitposts like this

trump won, nothing the losers can do now

shill jill realized that, since she cant do shit anyway but she cant admit that, she better try an impossible but cheap lawsuit instead of paying one million

she will be dismissed and she will keep the money

if you gave money to jillshill you are retarded and should kys asap

No this is wrong and have been debunk multiple times U can't block EVs ever.

>We already know there are atleast 7 unfaithful electors
another lie

they are literally making up rules as they see fit, hoping we do not check

notice the complete lack of sources

Multiple threads every day. Same posts, same fake sources.

It's glorious. The butthurt will not stop.

Jill Jill
Bling Bling
Cut the Chatter
You ain't talking money
Then your talking don't matter

DOLLA DOLLA DOLLA DOLLA!
youtube.com/watch?v=TeXatquVqAc

It's true you stupid faggots

archives.gov/federal-register/electoral-college/key-dates.html

If for some reason a state can't case the EV, it doesn't matter. Trump will still win the majority of votes cast. It does not have to be 270, just a majority of votes cast.

But the Dems would be smart to not block the state from voting. They've been tied into the recount with Stein, and denying a state the vote would guarantee it would be red for decades.

I don't get this attitude.

No shit there are no refunds. You aren't buying victory, you're just throwing money at a cause. It'd be like asking for a refund on your insurance because it didn't stop your house from burning down. It's nonsense.

Is it just mocking them for losing or what?

nowhere does it say what the retard here said

If someone doesn't have 270 the house votes for the next president. The Republicans hold the house. But if one of thier guys ends up getting the 3rd highest electoral votes they could vote for him instead of Trump.

Not saying they will, but it's definitely a possibility.

>The people deserve answers

She really should be saying:
>the false claims, with no evidence, I've made have been believed and now its time to waste their time and money

>source
Sup Forums, didn't bother to check because it seems like a waste of time to engage in this recount stuff at all. Trump won, the recount won't change it, the EC will vote for him, he will be president in January. I don't really concern myself with leftist fantasies.

this
Libs getting #Burrned all over again.

States must make final decisions in any controversies over the appointment of their electors at least six days before the meeting of the Electors. This is so their electoral votes will be presumed valid when presented to Congress.

Did you even read it?

its not the same fucking thing

retarded leafs stop shitposting read

>implying
alexanderhiggins.com/wisconsin-recount-day-3-hillary-loses/

> still paying attention to the look at me and donate jew

Wrong

>If someone doesn't have 270 the house votes for the next president
that only happens on a tie

Wi bro

No were doing it

No refunds :^)

Costa Rica. You're reading comprehension skills are either lacking or you're trying to be Australian.

TO FUCKING WHAT?

Happens if no one has 270 when the EC votes are cast.

Just like in 2000 when the courts decided the victor. True democracy

slow and steady

He's saying if electors go rogue and start throwing faithless votes for Jeb! and it results in Trump getting below 270, Jeb would have 3rd highest even if it was like 269 to 268 to 1

L M A O

Jill needs more money to fund the lawsuit!
jillstein.nationbuilder.com/recount

OLD GOAL: $6,500,000,00

NEW GOAL: $9,500,000.00

youtube.com/watch?v=GXE_n2q08Yw

>States must make final decisions in any controversies over the appointment of their electors at least six days before the meeting of the Electors.
That means they HAVE to decide on the 7th, not that if they don't decide by the 7th they get special privileges.

I know this is new to Canadians, but we punish people for being lazy and late.

This! We've all been pawns in Jeb's! interdimensional 12D chess game. We all sat back and fueled an election while Jeb! just watched the world burn. Now all the candidates will become null & void & the only option will be the Jeb!

Going to donate 500. Anybody want to match me?

>wanting to spark civil war

hoo boy these kikes don't know what they are in for

Holy sht, this is pants on head retarded.

If a recount is ongoing the controversy is still active so the vote might not be valid. The state could revert to the original results but that would open them up to potential lawsuits.

I wonder how many anons have been smited for dressing kek like a loser

Seriously, this irrational shit and its timing can only be about timelines & energies anymore.

(((They)))'re desperately trying to get some timing for some event right. Perbably a cataclysmic sacrificial ritual with a great outburst of energy.

What people want is for this kike granny to shut the fuck up and go away

If she wanted Hillary to win she shouldn't have split the left-wing vote.

Her goal is to get publicity and creating a constitutional crisis, or just trying to, will do that.

Let her.

Let the leftists divide themselves between green/dem party

WAKE UP YOU FAGS....

THE PENNSYLVANIA ELECTION COMMISSION REFUSES TO SAY TRUMP WON.

THEY REFUSE TO SAY THE ELECTION RESULTS ARE "OFFICIAL "

Call or email the PENNSYLVANIA ELECTIONS BOARD.

DEMAND THEY SAY THE RESULTS POSTED ARE OFFICIAL AND DEMAND THEY SAY TRUMP WON!

THEY REFUSE TO SAY THEIR RESULTS ATE OFFICIAL....HERE IS THEIR WEBSITE. NOTICE THE WORD..."UNOFFICAL"

TAKE ACTION FAGS. PHONE EMAIL!

electionreturns.pa.gov/ENR_NEW

Match me.

post this information and get centipedes on it too

She gets executed in the streets for fucking with democracy? Just spit balling. Noone know the future.

on t_d*

>Kasichfags still think they can win the election
Reminder that Kasich's superpac unironically aired this ad:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wuib2Vo3hSo

or maybe the people deserve $7M back. #RecountOrRefund

I don't know whether to be worried or not anymore. It's just sad that people would stoop this low to steal someone's win.

I do not know what to do other than post thus here. People are unaware...

The CTR is trying to shut this info down....

what the fuck is her problem?

her party didnt even get 1% of the fucking vote

shes now alienating her party from ever getting elected by pissing off future voters

So um... what's this got to do with helping the environment?

>7 unfaithful electors

Those morons are in blue states

fuck no, she has a kickstarter for this going and all the extra money goes right into her pocket. She knows she won't be successful and it'll be done with in about two weeks when Electors vote. She's a jew and she's scamming dumb liberals out of money that will now be used to fight Democrats.

If you dont count a state, the winner needs a majority of remaining, thus less than 270. Fools.