DUH MAYN STREEM METEOR CLAYM THAT TROMP IS A BIGUT... IS APSOOLOOT BOOLSHEET

My sides

ASS JAJ DUBJUZ

SOSIAL JUSTICE WARRIUH

>an ADOREBLE gurl wolks in
>my PEENUS becomes stiff and I staht tah feel like BILL CLINTOHN
>SOOPAH MALE VITALUHTY kicks in so I get the cohredge tah TOLK tah her
>can't fink of somethin tah say
>"OI! Did yew know NOINETY FOH PASENT of peeple don't trost the MAYNE-STREEM MEATIER"
>she looks confused so I tolk moh loudly
>"DID YEW KNOW MAIKUL MOH IS A SAG OF SHIT"
>IMAJUN MY SHOCK whin she stahts to roon away
>"OI! ROONIN AWAY FROM ME IS NOT A LEHJITIMUT FOHM OF PROW-TEST YEW UTTAH FOOKIN MOW-RON"
>that fill wun no GEE-EFF

CHEK OUT THOSE CHIGGA WOHNINGS

Kek

I dont get this meme it feels so forced

nice pasta

Boo hoo go fuck yourself you whiny faggot. Go be a little self-worshiping libtard, you Satan-worshiping piece of worthless shit. You think you're a good guy? You're not. You're a bad person. Everyone is bad except for Jesus. I'm sorry for you, your parents must be complete retards. And you think you can spit on this peaceful and prosperous land built by my people who worshiped Jesus/God since arriving here in the 1600s, and you think you can worship Satan on this land? You should be hanged, faggot. Now that Trump is President, you better be a good little boy. We're a lot less lenient than that faggot nigger Obama. We want a comfy society for people who worship God. If you are unwilling to submit to Jesus, the one true God, we will destroy you. If we were like Jesus, we would let you overcome us, but we are flawed sinners, who want to live in a comfy society. If you want to worship your own power instead of thanking God and repenting, if you want to worship your own strength, I'm sorry for the pain you will feel. We don't give a fuck about the 'sins of our past', nigger. God forgives those who repent. If you think that was bad, our damage output is going to be off the charts after all these years of being held down by the satanic establishment. Try us, little bitch.

Why do people force this meme so much? I mean he's British, it's not like he WASN'T gonna have this kind of accent.

It is. It's not like anyone is gonna go back to watching MSM anyways.

DA MAYNESTREEM METEOR IS ON UH COLLIJUN COURSE WITH ERTH

JEEWS AR NOWT VERY VISSIBEL IN REEL LAF I DUN GED THEE OBSESSJON

DUH MAYNSTREEM MEDEYAH IS NOT A LEGITIMATE FORM OF PROTEST

Jesus here, can confirm.

WAI DOO PAPOL FAWCE ThAs MAME

SUM COLT TURES AH BETTAUH THAN OTHUHS

>This is you
>Pic related

Hi Jesus!

Answer the question mang.

Im not an Armenian cunt

>paul joseph watson