Literally BBC

>literally BBC

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/4qDqptnR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So progressive!

BBC understands the increase of Nazism in Britain, and are getting pretty desperate.

>racist manbabies on Sup Forums are against this
They're in love which is more than you can say for the angry Drumpfcucks on Sup Forums.

>Interracial relationships

I thought races were not real????

She's like a 3/10 and he's like a 5.5/10

Same with all these skinny boring white guys who date good looking asian girls.

They all want to date someone better looking than them so they cash in the perceived superiority of their race in exchange for a better looking partner

We should start shaming them for being racist. I bet it would work.

Nice try Luigi

forgot pic

So progressive, so tolerant.

Wasn't BBC Three shut down? How old is this?

would def get 8/8 brown girl in trade for my 4 automatic white points

>Hybrid Vigor
yes, that worked well when we combined aztec warriors who ate people's hearts and spanish conquistadors who conquered the new world and got mexicans who are just GUSHING with HYBRID VIGOR

It still exists, albeit only available online.

just in time to watch Sup Forums get triggered by some fake screenshot

In Brazil that's very common.

Mulattos nowadays considered themselves and all media reinforced as superior to (weak) White People. At the same time media mocks "white Brazilians" saying they don't exists.

The results are pic related.

you're kids will not get those white points

they will be halfbreeds with no culture to identify with and no history to draw strength from.

she single yet?

britbongs are ugly as fug on avarage
maybe they'll benefit

it's like gypsyland

>hybid
maybe you should learn how to type

>hybrid vigor

its like trickle down economics, its such a dumb nonexisting myth debunked by one pastebin.

pastebin.com/4qDqptnR

that's one ugly cow

>Implying any self-respecting man will accept a blowie from that slag.
Diversity goes both ways folks, it means men don't have to put up with human garbage like her anymore.

>Nothing of value lost.

fake and homosexual

UK is fucking lost

Sven look outside, what do you see....more brown mudslimes breeding you brown. fuck off

I actually don't care that much about racemixing desu, but stuff like this gets on my nerves. Specifically dating people because they're black for no other reason than to say "I'm dating someone who isn't white, I don't care about who he is as a person, I'm just dating him because he's black" seems kind of racist to me.

Despair

>Parents who are encouraging all four of their daughters to date non-white men

Really wish I could have a respectful, safe, and non-violent talk with these parents. This shit is child abuse.

Sweden is fucking cucked but we're living in hell man, sorry.

Literally AIDS.

>Sage goes in all fields.

>interracial relationships are more common in Britain than the rest of Europe

Not true. That's France, Germany and Sweden.

Only time a see coalburners, is when I go to some city like London, and a spot a landwhale with her bull.

Bruv, your country is full of nu-males, and closet feminist womyn. You can fuck right off.

isn't the UK the same though?
well Sgt Sizzles is english so there's probably a bunch of you who are alright

Englang has it the worst by far, don't kid yourself

i don't see what you gain from it anyway

>n-no you're drowning in a bigger pile of shit than i am, you will drown faster hahaha

Nah bro, girls here actually dont fuck black guys.
its just a pol meme
GIrls here are pretty racist

BRITAIN IS LOST

>F F F F
>F
>F F F F
>F
>F
>F

Coming from a Swede.
But yes we are. Many don't move to Scotland but they still push the propaganda massively.

I'm not saying it doesn't happen, but it's no way the worst in Europe. America is worst though.

Back in Britain, it's mainly slavs who burn coal.

m8, no one likes blacks, but being in your country a few times, your women are pretty shit and have that 'college liberal in starbucks' vibe about them.

your women in the north are alright though

kek your going instinct m8

>kek your going instinct m8
u wat?