i.imgur.com/L0alTnB.jpg
>/sg/ daily event map OCT 29
i.imgur.com/0IDwrZu.jpg

Developments Dec2
>Lavrov-Kerry meeting in Rome
>Denmark to pull F-16 fighter jets from Syria and Iraq
>Over 30000 flee east Aleppo, 647 insurgents surrender
>Erdogan changed his mind:terrorists are the only target
>Besieged Aleppo rebels unite under new Jaish Halab(Army of Aleppo)
>Iraqi troops take 2 neighborhoods in Mosul
>2000 members of Iraqi forces killed in November
>Militias clash in Libya’s Tripoli, worst violence in 2 years
>Houthi delegation arrives in Beijing to meet Chinese government
>Pentagon: ISIS making last stand in Sirte
>UN calls on Israel to transfer control of the Golan Heights to Syria

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HalabNow/status/805405167348760582
twitter.com/A7_Mirza/status/805395409908731904
youtu.be/4bZv-d36b5Y
youtu.be/9dm8IhRG0CU
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/805422248366481408
twitter.com/NatDefFor/status/805366392396673025
wikimapia.org/#lang=ro&lat=36.197880&lon=37.172906&z=16&m=b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

twitter.com/HalabNow/status/805405167348760582

>SAA captured eye hospital

The rape is real.

Seems too far ahead of their progress though, they're supposedly fighting several blocks further away.

the last eye hospital??

twitter.com/A7_Mirza/status/805395409908731904

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

COUNTRYSIDE GENERAL ON SUICIDE WATCH

requesting germany SOON version

Assad will now personally start to remove children's eyes with his expertise.

What's behind him, /sg/?

Got you senpai

>germany SOON

CRAAAAAAWLING IIIIIIN MYYY SKIIIIIIIIN

SOON
O
O
N

“To your descendants I give this land, from the river of Congo to the great river, the Nile…”
(KFC menu 15:18)

On the outside of the citadel

are they doing a push from there too?

كس امك يا اخو الشرموطة صرعت طيزنا

you cant stop the SAA and Hezbollah from creating the heart!

SOON
O
O
N

“Je donne ce pays à ta postérité, depuis les grandes plaines de Louisiane jusqu'au continent austral, l'Australie…”
(Genèse 15:18)

When you scrolling thro kikebook and your friends like this:
Pt 1

Pt 2

I doubt it, at least not until they secure everything else. Old city is a bitch to take.

Why don't we update the OP with maps like this one?

Nah, they are trying to liberate Old Aleppo with minimal damages to it.
So, they cant advance from the Citadel.

SOON
O
O
N

"Chun do shliocht a thabhairt liom an talamh, ón abhainn na Sionainne ar an mórmhuir, an Aigéin Chiúin" ... (Séamas Seoighe, Ulysses, Leathanach 55 Líne 3)

>Ukraine
what?
>The Caucasus
eh?
>MEXICO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The only thing you could've done on that balcony is smoking desu

Also
>17 heartbreaking pictures that make you say fuck having laws and borders and shit

I miss countryside. I hope he is dead.

he's right

She wouldn`t have loved it anyway, since Harry actually fights AGAINST terrorists in the books.

He's still around. He was shilling here via an American proxy recently.

t.obongo and kerry fucking kill yourself

>twitter.com/A7_Mirza/status/805395409908731904
You actually need Sup Forums to refute his bullshit?

He's in a shitposting was against a based Chinese guy I know. He spams anti-Assad memes/propaganda with the help of his salafi buddies, and the chink posts pro-Assad memes/propaganda. It has been going on for 2 weeks now.

Assad did nothing wrong.

I want the self proclaimed /sg/'s top analyst back, his delusion and tears would be lovely

SOON
O
O
N

“To your Nachkommen I give this Lebensraum, from the Atlantic to the great river, the Volga…”
(MeinKampf 19:43)

مينو هاد؟ شو قايل

Aint the Eye hospital here? The map doesn't make much sense desu.

Or maybe a random faggot on twitter told a lie

Bullz eye

Marjah? were there any reports about it today?

front line appear to have been broken in that area. I.E. they are fighting inside rebel perimeter rather then on the borders.

Or, yeah, this.

youtu.be/4bZv-d36b5Y

>this video has been removed

what was it, that it got removed so quick?

They are advancing in Qaterji but didn't capture eye hospital yet

youtu.be/9dm8IhRG0CU

Rip

Is Santa ok?

on leave to tel aviv when?

i strongly dislike people who cant into logic...
just because you make a few statements that are true doesnt mean they follow up into the conclusion you think they do

i can make a pro assad list like this that will appear just as "true" and be just as dumb

i can make a list supporting basically anything with this dumbo tier logic

Who saw it?

I see a bird.

twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/805422248366481408

>Some Aussie teenager verbally shitposting
>Still more informative and accurate than the mainstream media
What an age

>Where US never bombed Assad and when they did do it, it was a mistake and US apologized profusely

Ayo hold up right there, he had me up until that point

Why aren't they wearing any helmets?

Yeah, so right... so many logical fallacies.
1) Syrian support Assad
not all Syrian. But not only Syrian, but most of the 2 millions of refugees from Palestine. Even the Lebanese support him since the see what's going to happen to them next.
2) Did you go and experience both? Just to remember that Lybia, with a third of the population has more than half the internal refugees and a twice of the migrants.
3)The truth is that rebels are keeping civilians as hostage: See East Ghouta as proof. They are offered valid, not treacherous alternatives but don't want it because they don't care about civilians and only about wasting Assad regime's ressources.
4)Pick up you poison, but if we were to trust mainstream media, Assad should have been overtrown and ISIS shouldn't even exist.
5)True, there is AQSL inbetween... So much better, isn'it? When Razan holds and can defend by her own means an inch of Syria, call me please.
6)White helmets are not supposed to shot at people to begin with. But they operate only whitin AQSL and ISIS territory, not even in Kurds territory, which is kind of bizzare, don't you think so?
7) Assad lives and defend Syria. Hadi's been in Exile in a foreign coutry for years now. Who's the true patriot and who's the puppet? Easy to guess.
8)Assad is a bloody cunt. We agree on it.
9)The US of A have provided classified weapons to the rebels like TOW. You can litterally trace them to the factory that made them thanks to the serial numbers.
10)False, AQSL, ISIS are valid alternative that can hold the ground, do you really want them in charge? If yes, it says all about who you really are.

Post it. You will lose a facebook friend, but who cares

Deir Ez zor when?

>8)Assad is a bloody cunt. We agree on it.

If we could overthrow governments just because they act like fucking cunts I don't think we'd have many governments left desu

Pff, he calls that arguments?

1) Yes, regime commited war-crimes like every other side in this conflict, only a dummy would deny this. And still vast majority of Syrian people support Assad. I wonder why? Maybe living under athoritarian regime is still better than having fanatics rule over you and people understand this very well? What a mystery.

2) I actually agree with that, Libya is in deep shit, but not as deep as Syria or Iraq.

3) How does this disprove the fact that they do? What, if Israel uses it as an excuse, then it 100% guarantees that Syria does too and we should not pay attention the fact that whole cities are held hostage under terrorist groups? Holy shit, his argument here is so weak it iterally doesn`t exist.

4)No, seek your sources closer to the ground and cross-check them, this could be hard, but if you are interested in knowing thuth - do it. Any media is propagandist and has a bias, it is childish to believe otherwise.

5)Razan Zaitouneh? Human rights activist who got kidnapped (possibly killed) by anti-Assad rebels? Holy shit, I just started hating rebels even more.

6) In light of massive evidence about White Helmets being involved in all kinds of activity with islamists this is just laughable.

7) Yep, he had a right to invite Saudis and they keep gloriously failing in Yemen to this day. What is the point of this argument? We should support any power, invited by current regime in 100% of situations? This is like deciding not to condemn any murdereds who work at factories, because you work at a factory too. Pure madness.

8) With this kind of argument we can condemn pretty much whole Middle East, international relations don`t work like that.

9) So they are supplying anti-Assad opposition with weapons just too create a bit of friendly challange for the SAA? Glad to hear it.

10) Yes, but if he indeed did it then there IS no opposition to Assad. Wow, a self-defeating argument to cheer me up in the end!

Very low priority I imagine. ISIS is a dead man walking anyway, right now taking care of the moderators w/ western + turkey support is way more important.

I have to study for finals, I cant keep up with all these gainz.

>Blue: Al-Qaeda
dis fooken goy right here

Well, strictly speaking he's not wrong. Many of the groups do share sympathies with Al-Qaeda.

of course

THE REVOLUTION CANNOT BE STOPPED

>that fresh white paint where they started to write ''kill'' but figured it wasn't MSM friendly

it just started revolving the other way than what they had planned?

PUTIN LITERALLY HITLER

>If we could overthrow governments just because they act like fucking cunts...
We should start by overthrowing our own governments.

THE WEST IS PEACEFUL, WE ARE JUST COOKIE MERCHANTS. FREE!

obama is a bloody cunt (drones, etc), let's overthrow burger government

Oy vey so did they liberate banana yet?

>revolving
Yes, you see. Syria will be free from ASSAD OPRESSION when it revolves back.

This is a planned TACTICAL drawdown of forces in the area.

Lybia is in deeper shit, but there the game is between the west and persian gulf backed winners...
So nobody talks about. Only when Refugees land on Europe southern shores.

wtf I hate syrian kids now

Not yet. Looks like they are only a few blocks away.

>Heavy infighting has just began in #Aleppo. Jabhat al Nusra and Kataib Abu Ommar storming the Faylaq Sham/Jaish al İslam HQs because of ammo
twitter.com/NatDefFor/status/805366392396673025

How the fuck does that work?

Isnt that just using up ammo that they need in attacking each other?

I hope so, ((she)) didnt tweet for a long time now.

Where are the women?

Whenever you see these rebels you never see women ever, when you see the Syrian Army, women are on the streets with their family, kids etc.

1. somebody else will have to answer that part, as I didn't follow this part of the civil war a lot
2. The war in Libya isn't over, it's just stalled, more or less. The country won't know true peace for years to come, maybe even decades.
3. Implying Israel isn't right about that part. As much as I hate them, Hamas has to hide behind civilians, or they'd face certain annihilation. They got nothing on the tech Israel has, just like the rebels in Syria got nothing on the tech the Russian and Syrian army has.
4. Read both, choose which you find more convincing and which seems more logical to you
5. I'm sure JfS and other radical Sunni groups will just dissolve once she's in power
6. There is enough evidence that White Helmets in fact did take part in fighting
7. I don't hate Saudi Arabia for helping Hadi, I hate them for failing misserably against some peasants with AKs
8. Sure you did. That's why Syriabro already said stuff like "Assad isn't perfect" but is still around and not in Gulag
9. Regime change doesn't mean to take part in the actual fighting, but to sponsor the militants and help them with military advice.
10. Huh, what happened to Razan?

>How the fuck does that work?
Sieges are not fun my friend.
>Isnt that just using up ammo that they need in attacking each other?
It's a gamble, you spend a couple magazines hoping to steal a crate.

Well, if they take ALL the ammo of their former allies i'm sure they'll come out ahead. They're not exactly lacking for manpower, just put some fresh ''recruits'' (children) at the front as a bullet sponge.

Tell me about Lybia. I want to know how it is in worse situation than Iraq and Syria.

I-in the house... making signs for the REVOLUTION because theyare MODERATE FREE WESTERN WOMEN

is there 2 types of NDF forces or something?

The mainstream media says National Democratic Forces

But from here i hear National Defence Forces.

I don't have complete picture, but long story short, there are three factions in syria.
There are 5-6 factions in Libya.

> 1. war crimes
What. Barrel bombs are not "war crime" or anything horrible, its just low quality bombs for their aircraft because they ran out of FABs and had no way to manufacture them in Syria. Bombing enemy position, even if he is encamped in your own city, is basics of military operations since invention of aircraft, every single country in the world who was ever engaged in military operations in 20th century and after has done it, including US and EU. Assad never did anything like Dresden or Tokyo.
Barrel bombs don't just fly somewhere on their own, they are not fucking cruise missiles, and Syria doesn't have those US/EU crazy heavy bombers, every aircraft has only ~4 bombs per raid, and tries to drop them as precisely as possible. When dropped on low attitude, they can target specific buildings.

I can count to six million!

If this fuck and his friends didn't push for the ''moderate'' rebels so hard the civil war would've lasted a couple of months. I hate the chap with a passion.

More Gainzz

>#SAA captured National Eye Hospital compound and Karm al-Tahhan / Aleppo
>Breaking #Aleppo :SAA Tiger Forces full control Karm Al-Tahan Neighborhood

wikimapia.org/#lang=ro&lat=36.197880&lon=37.172906&z=16&m=b

Doesn't Israel also use Palestinians as human shields sometimes?

Was wondering the same, why aren't Russia providing the SAA with helmets...
Maybe they think it's too hot for helmets lol

This is just like war for american independence. After ASSAD falls, he will be replaced by a secular republic with three branches of government to prevent power from being monopolized.

Suffice to say this map is outdated as fuck by now. Wouldn't surprise me if they were indeed fighting in the eye hospital.