Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that.

Enjoy arguing with Gaytheists, enjoy watching them squabble and show they have the theological knowledge of a 12 year old. Enjoy them failing again and again. Enjoy this because you are better than them Sup Forums, and you always will be.

Deus Vult.

Since when has Sup Forums converted to Islam?

Fuck off back to wherever you came from.

>Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board

>Sup Forums is a christain board
Sup Forums is nobodies board.
>Be Christain
>"Race does not matter. I do not care about such worldy things"
>"Turn the other cheek"
>"Everything does not matter, i should not care about politics or issues in the real world, everyone should be focused on the spaghetti man"

When did YOU realize that Christianity is just another Jewish-Sect and Polytheism (Paganism) is the TRUE way of the European man?

Sup Forums is a Kek board now. Fuck off with your Cucktianity

>tfw too intelligent for Christianity
>christcucks....when will they learn

What if I'm an atheist yet a cultural christian who finds a common enemy in Islam? Is it Sup Forums approved?

>caring what some christcuck thinks is "pol approved"

What order should I start reading the bible in?
>dead religion
No thanks

t.Abdul

yea...i dont worship a jew/treasonous pope so im automatically a muslim. I hate muslims. I also think christians are major weakling cucks.

sup /christ/

What have you done today to make refugees feel welcome today?

/thread

What's the difference between a jew and a catholic?
The jew likes his money.
The catholic likes your money.

You don't have to worship the pope in order to be a christian. He is just a human.

fuck off christ fag, /po/ is Sup Forums.
it is not for the words of christ.
it is not for the teachings of communism.
it is Sup Forums.

now fuck off back whatever ass crack you dragged yourself out of.

Sup Forums is and always will be an atheist board that sees he objective benefit Christianity has had as well as its faults.

this.

The old gods are dead

You cannot consider yourself redpilled if you still believe in the biggest scam of history.

"Dead Religion", no shit. That was my point. The Jews spread Christianity throughout Europe and it has lost its identity. Return to the true religion of your Forebears, Polytheism.

anyone who needs a 2000 year old fairytale to give their existence a greater purpose is a massive faggot.

religious fags should die.

I mean, if you convert now, it is LITERALLY LARPing and nothing more