Friendly reminder that each year millions of chinese people convert to christianity

friendly reminder that each year millions of chinese people convert to christianity

friendly reminder that communist attempts to suppress the faith are failing

friendly reminder that china will become the nation with the most christians in the world this decade

friendly reminder that christian china is only a matter of time

friendly reminder that when china becomes a christian nation the final crusade will begin and it's good night islam

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2ctynPSttxI
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/islam-fastest-growing-religion-overtake-6986333
conservapedia.com/Essay:_10_reasons_why_American_atheism_will_see_a_significant_decline
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kill yourself yellow fever faggot

>friendly reminder that no matter what this little shits worship, laughing statuetes, dead guys or a big wizzard in the sky, they still subhuman and bent on destroying everything and everyone around.

Taiwan is the real china

thanks for the whitepill alberto

t. Synagogue of Satan
your divide and conquer tactics won't work on me

Christianity will rule the world and you christkillers will burn in hell

This made me happy , now I can go to sleep on a positive thought.

>"herro user! have you heard of our Rord and Saviour Yesu Jidu? Wirr you marry me, gweiro?"

>chinese worshipping a supposed (((white))) sandnigger kike

I have seen it all now

I am Christian, but fuck off with your obsession with stinky chinky

Yeah brah, i rather burn in hell than enjoy Heaven full of fucking chinks. Im sure they will take good care of it alright, like they take care about their water sources and shit.

You don't understand, they fucking LOVE kikes there.

One of most best selling books in china is "how to manage money like a jew" or something these lines. Im fucking serious, google it.

China is the next superpower whatever happens to the west. Better they have the chance to be a force for good rather than just another amoral or immoral force in the world.

So, they have the sense to learn from what the Jews actually do and not internalise what they say entirely?

5When Jesus had entered Capernaum, a centurion came and pleaded with Him, 6“Lord, my servant lies at home, paralyzed and in terrible agony.”

7“I will go and heal him,” Jesus replied.

8The centurion answered, “Lord, I am not worthy to have You come under my roof. But just say the word, and my servant will be healed. 9For I myself am a man under authority, with soldiers under me. I tell one to go, and he goes; and another to come, and he comes. I tell my servant to do something, and he does it.”

10When Jesus heard this, He marveled and said to those following Him, “Truly I tell you, I have not found anyone in Israel with such great faith. 11I say to you that many will come from the east and the west to share the banquet with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven. 12But the sons of the kingdom will be cast into the outer darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.”

>“Truly I tell you, I have not found anyone in Israel with such great faith. 11I say to you that many will come from the east and the west to share the banquet with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven.

Praised be chinese Jesus.

I thought you were cool Norway.

Jesus was Hungarian.

Yeah like they are not internalising the (((capitalism))). They don't have individuality or creativity. They just copy, without thinking.

I know you tried to be clever but try again.

Yeah my history of christianity professor talked about this (red pilled guy, criticized Islam, debunked the crusades argument, etc)

Hes been there a bunch of times. Basically some companies in China wont even hire people unless they are Christian, even when the ceo is not one. This is because Christians are percieved as honest and not corrupt.

This is a big deal, since china essentially runs on corruption. The communist party is supressing christianity for this reason. Since the government is literally fuelled by corruption, christianity is a threat to it. The communist party cannot survive without corruption, and the theory is that as china becomes christian, the government slowly get weaker until it will collapse.

I believe the conversion estimate was 10k people a day (and thats the low estimate). Pretty insane number in reality. Not to mention the fact that its not like christianity in the west where most peoplr bullshit around it and still do what they want. The asians take it very seriously, and are actually very moral and honest as compared to their non christian countrymen

It's good they are becoming Christian. This will make it much easier for (((us))) to flood them with refugees later. Hehe

hell a few makeovers and they would probably look fine

hell they dont even have makeup on

post moar chinese qt3.14s

Yes, to all

Good post senpai.

And a chapel veil, I'm in love.

nearly brings a tear to my eye senpai

>They don't have individuality or creativity. They just copy, without thinking.

I'm skeptical of this. They surely have a cultural preference against the kind of "fuck you guys, I'll do things my way" stuff that's been in the west, but most whites are basically intellectually inert when it comes to creativity or real individuality.
If anything, the ability to coalesce around reasonable political/cultural authority (Confucianism, not communism) is a strength compared to the "you are all individuals" shtick the sowers of discord use against would-be uniters and setters of personal, religious and patriotic standards in the west.

There's a religious Japanese school near me in England

It's weird why their parents would send them over here to live with some randoms though

Religion is the ultimate faggoty bluepill. All you LARPers need to find some other stupid thing to make believe you care about.

Religion is always ALWAYS shit.

t. Cuckolic school teacher

Its all dumb. Stop pretending.

...Communism is objectively worse though so eh.

Thats great! Things are moving now, that have never been & never will happen again. Judgement of the nations have begun. He saw these things far away, long ago.

Gog & Magog war, anyone?

It's time for chinese people to learn some decency and follow the righteous path.

3 > 2 > 4 > 5 > 1

An asian girl broke this user's heart

Shit I just imagined it sounding like this

youtube.com/watch?v=2ctynPSttxI

What the hell, since when is white women fucking dogs considered creative? Give me a traditionalist anyday.

Go to any english bookstore and theres entire shelf of self help books covering all kinds of bullshit.
At least the chinese realise how crafty jews are

Where is this? Maybe I should become a teacher.

west sussex, don't think they take in young teachers though

Ouch

Its not the school I plan to get into.

A Jap in Norway? I see unicorns more often.

my gf is hotter than that, get some fucking standards you retard

I can smell the garlic stench from here

>asians have souls

There are some of them here

They are all 50+ though
One Jap guy owns a restaurant called Obento by Brugata in Oslo. Another one is the top chef of a ramenbar called "Sapporo Ramen"

Nah I'm an English student in Bergen. Just 13 more days then I can stop starving on your high food prices. Nice country though.

"In other news, China has just finished the paperwork for their alliance with Israel."

Doubt it mate.

Christ killers

Doesn't surprise me a yellow fever faggot would fuck anything with slit eyes

Asians invented the concept of souls before Jesus was even born

I pity a man who will never come in an Asian pussy.

I'm a starving student myself. We're the only class of people allowed and expected to live under the poverty line in this country.

Is it raining more in Bergen than in England?

I already do, but it's not a smelly chink

Unless they stop being indoctrinated into communism, their religion doesn't matter at all. If anything, it may even get more pervasive.

Nope I have high standards, hence the qt I posted.

Create the concept don't mean we have it.

>30 year old virgins have standards

Don't worry, magyar Jézus lives in everyone, you just need to find him.

>Vietnam
>Without a soul
Anyone has an issue with that?
Vietnam war was not a mistake

Yeah its tough stuff man I've lost weight since being here and I only had a BMI of 18.5 to start with so I'm glad it wasn't a full year exchange. Strangely though you public transport like trains, buses and trams are much cheaper than in England which has let me see the odd sight.

Its very similar climate I would say it rains a bit more here in Bergen but not so much I am shocked or anything.

>mad at Asians for being stinky
>mad at Asians for becoming more Christian
Which is it?

This gives me some hope. There's like a sea of non-christian, anti-catholic zealots around Poland, maybe China will be some counterbalance to that in the future...

Reminder that they're all some weird branch of Protestantism and think Jesus had a Chinese relative

Okay I think you're projecting now. Go eat some lutefisk and calm down.

Nah. A chinese can go to prison if they have a bible study at thei house.

Yeah no. A a few tens of millions of chinese becoming christians when the clear majority of the country remains something else does not a christian china make.

Sorry christard, your favorite delusion is still dying.

Ewwww. No. Ugly.

You're not a Catholic are you?
Sola scripture or you're a heretic.

I'd rather chinks than beaners. All those beaners jumping the hell border to get to heaven and then over populating it.

>flood with refugees
top kek m8 you could empty out the Middle East and the mudslimes would still be a minority in China

not to mention that the Chinese have exactly 0 fucks to give for "cultural enrichment" - they would stomp their shit if they so much as went one inch out of line

Friendly reminder Christianity preceded feminism

Good for them. Protestant nations have the best work ethic and the least corruption.

die idiot clanner

that's fucken mad you crazy cat.

Enjoy hell.
Christianity isn't pretend just like gravity isn't pretend. Both are concepts but both are also real. I bet if someone told you that a magical force pulls people towards big rocks you'd probaly call bullshit.

So the last bastion of Christianity against Islam in the East will be in China. What a world.

friendly reminder that each year Europe becomes more and muslim

You guys are dying out too.

daily reminder that christianity is an alien religion that caused a large amount of harm to China, that protestantism is jewish messianism and that modern catholicism is judeo-massonic subversion

>mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/islam-fastest-growing-religion-overtake-6986333

lol yeah no OP, Europe is dying and so China's population is steadily decreasing.

I don't see a problem with that as long as its western Europe only

you don't know shit about demography, China's population will decrease due to the male baby boom then increase and stabilize at a relatively similar level as it is today due to the new baby boom about to happen due to the end of the only child policy

>Be me
>Have half-Japanese, half-Dutch classmate in high school
>Nothing seemingly religious about her
>Kinda a partier, not an extreme one though
>Look her up a few years after High School
>She's been baptized and is a die hard Evangelical Christian
>Now, she's living somewhere in rural Canada with her muscular, white, blond fiancé and plans on having more babies than an unsustainable Third World population after they get married
>tfw I could've been the one whose rod she hops on for Jesus if I wasn't a hardline defender of the institution of Separation of Church and State

Fuck off. Christianity is the truth. "Kikes" are you call them are actually satan worshippers. Why would satan worshippers promote Christianity? Are you slow? Also Chinese cultre is dead. The communist party destroyed it. A Christian rebellion would allow the return of Chinese cultre, albeit without their false religions.

How to spot if someone is legitimately butthurt
>he use the magic word "projection" and says you are doing it

I find that hard to believe, I have over 100 Chinese acquaintances and only one of them is christian.
He is batshit insane.

I'm refering to chinks you illiterate cunt

Christianity is still growing, Atheistisim is decling. You are the one in denial.

you're a bit dumb, so let me explain it to you: there are plenty of people in China starting to have 2 children, you are correct, but generally 2 is the max for many families. 1 is common, and plenty more men will never have children (because there are more men than women).

So it's absolutely retarded to think the population will stabilise at the current levels, it's going to keep dropping steadily. The only thing we'll see is a slight increase again, but never to pre-2000 levels.

>one is real
>the other isnt

I-i swear guys, my jew-god is somewhere there

even atheists in China are not atheists in the western sense and follow the Chinese folk religion that is similar to Shinto

also the growth of Christianity is a meme that every population survey disproved

Growing where, moron? In Africa? No shit, niggers are dumb and will believe any dumbshit put in front of them. In the places that actually matter christardation is slowly dying.

>I know you can't see gravity but I'm telling you it exsist. Maybe people do just fall but no. I'm telling you there is an invisible force that causes people to fall.

hence the relatively similar because statistics only go so far but I'm ready to bed it will still be close to the billion due to the simple fact that the only child policy only affected about one generation and that rural people were not affected.

So is Atheistisim.
conservapedia.com/Essay:_10_reasons_why_American_atheism_will_see_a_significant_decline

For roleplaying, go to

You just want to be a crusading paladin. Admit it.

Sup Forums is a politics board, though. So please fuck off.

>>buh muh superstition is totally for real you guiz!
>>why dont you believe me? ;_;
You're pathetic.

God blesses the Christ for his reach extends to all nations of the World. May China and her nation find comfort in the love and message of Christ.

The enemy has lost, we should extend that loss as much as possible, soul by soul!