"thicc" and "high-test" memes are black and latino cultural appropriation

"thicc" and "high-test" memes are black and latino cultural appropriation.

Oddly enough, a board with a significant population of pro-white/pro-aryan/pro-western posters likely has a significant intersection with the population of chubby chasers.

Why are sjw HAES-tier women celebrated here?

They exhibit NO aryan traits.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oeHJ5ng0GwY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The plot thickens

desu i prefer skinny women like taylor though her skin is too pale for my preferences

i'll take women who do gymnastics any day

>"thicc" [...] are black and latino cultural appropriation.

So, women with body fat are appropriating culture?

Nobody on Sup Forums likes fat chicks. There are sad fat women claiming to like them.

Gymnastics yes!

Fucking disgusting Jewish mongrel. Fucking eastern oriental parasites.

youtube.com/watch?v=oeHJ5ng0GwY

Sup Forums is high-test natsoc

That plot is too fucking thick

>t. pedo

Its a meme.

It's like the Olson twins are permanently undergoing chemo.

Saggy anorexia ass

No I don't think ''thicc'', ''huge ass'', and ''huge tits'' are the best.

But I do like a woman to have a figure.

Taylor Swift look like shit, facially too.

wtf i hate squishy women now

Vomits*

No, I also like my women tall

I laughed so hard I nearly hurt myself. Well said.

>gay manlets

>ywn be a drugged out rich bitch whore whos only purpose is to lay down and take dicks

now that's definitely gross

go back to /r9k/

(((they))) keep pushing this bullshit multiculturalism and fat acceptance shit. Jews need to stop.

they want people to become plump and retarded.

KEK

>the average height of a Mexican man is 5 feet 4 ½ inches

> a significant population of pro-white/pro-aryan/pro-western posters

What? Do you not understand satire? I swear you niggas be dumb as shit.

We like women that have high estrogen and feminine features. Good for carrying strong aryan babies.

that girl in your pic is gross tall or not

>implying you wouldn't

it is foolish to assume all thicc posters are ironic.

why do you think redditors thiccpost on their site now?

there's a girl at campus that has the same body type as this chick, though she's like 5'6. and i wouldn't

Thick and/or muscled Aryan cuties are GOAT. Redheads even more so.

thiccfags are just chubby chasers that want to stop being ostracized for walking around in public with a landwhale

I've fucked fat chicks before when I was in the Army in Kentucky but we didn't try to rationalize it, we called it "going hogging"

It's one thing to be petite and another to look like you're constantly on a drug binge.

its a go no-go situation, especially in kentucky. I have yet to meet a no go

Gotta have a noticeable hip/waist ratio and a little bit of butt. Taytay is super pretty but has absolutely no body

That said, I also loves me a skinny Tswift-looking cutie now and then. I'm a big guy, and I'd rather have something just a little more substantial for my 10" handspan to grab when I fuck, and twiggy girls struggle to deliver on that angle.

A lot of stormfags are just ironic edgy teens, same for thicc posting. This is Sup Forums. while there's a certain bias and image that's fairly consistent the overlap is huge and you'll never know just how many real natsoc fags we have vs meme kids. Same for thicc posters. So pretty irrelevant to push Sup Forums is x.

oh god the one on the right.

Stop user. I can only get so hard!!

Because you would need a ladder to ask her out.

I'm 5'10

Screw you buddy, I /pol and I fucking adore fat chicks. And i get plenty, which is pretty sweet.

her gut is hanging off of her panties you fuck

Tits or gtfo piggie

Kys nu-males

This thread needs more thicc tbqh family

Look at those degenerate sluts.

Zero self respect, zero modesty, zero intelligence.

>thicc" and "high-test" memes are black and latino cultural appropriation.

And wanting to fuck twigs is asian cultural appropiation.

White people ALWAYS "appropriate" black vernacular. Even the pear-shaped nazi's on this board when they say shit like "based". It's just how it is.

He's talking about the word itself retard

A) i'm a geezer, and (2) I think you might have comprehension issues

Sauce?

>there are people that unironically get aroused by pic related

That girl weighs 240 pounds

Blasphemy

>claims to be Sup Forums educated
>brags about fucking tons of fatties

I don't care what that meme says, from my perspective I am 1/3rd of the times taller, 1/3rd of the times average and 1/3rd of the times a manlet wherever i am

and as far as women are concerned i've met less than 5 of them that were taller than me or my height

Let me show you what real THICC is.

No such thing as skin too pale on a woman

>is a virgin
>is not as smart as he thinks

wow pretty alpha

she rubs her hand into her ass and then touches other people, marking her territory.

Can you handle the THICC

What even is white culture? Getting your wife fucked by bull?

Being a beta cuck orbiter?

Being a low t cuck?

There's a reason why coloureds use thicc memes its because they have high t, while whites have the same t as their women.

R.....rude

Please post thicc polish Javelin girl

Yup, thats a real woman

perfection

too big for you? im sure there's some 100lb girl youd be ableto dominate somewhere

"I need women wit meat on her bones THICCC XDDD I'm high test"

It's code for "I can only attract fat women"

Checked

The thicc and high test prevalence is due to most everyone here being in their early 20s with no sexual contact/ experience.

thicc girls have attributes that make them look fertile. this also accounts for blacked threads as it has to do with breeding. after lifting for two months (spike in t levels) i go crazy over big natural tits. its in our biology.

>no argument
>resorts immediately to namecalling

Kek I knew you were a fat chick. Tell me how my dick is too small to reach under you fupa in the next post

You got it lad

why she has both first toes at left side? is it some kind of fetish or the drawer is just retarded?

that's more like MUSCC

My god I want to stick my nose where her thighs meet.

I want her wear her thighs as ear muffs

Can you handle this ass Sup Forums?

MY QUEEN!

You don't know true thicc

Most murican posters on Sup Forums are actually non White or are very immersed into nigger "culture"

It's actually just low standards and cuck logic. People justify their hideous, disgusting willingness to settle in the strangest ways.

>tattoo
in to the fucking bin it goes

You can't have big tits/ass without a little extra fat

I reckon you already know how small your dick is, but don't worry m8, once you pass puberty it will get bigger.

Very well, but would you deny this?

That's atrocious and not true THICC

This guy gets it.

Gross. That woman is shit tier, heres a superior woman

This is how a woman should be built.

Would you turn down this nonwhite ass?

I like what i see, I'll add to that

They are in full multicultural, progressive mode. They have forced their hand though, many people are starting to sage.

They need to hurry up and add smell - o - vision to the internet. I want to smell these asses in those webm's. I want to sniff and jack off. I used to wait for my ex to come home after a 9 hour shift and before she jumped in the shower I'd have her sit on my face so I could inhale the smells.

>precision german engineering

There are more options than disgusting fatty who can't into self control and self control to the point of not being healthy retard.

Thicc is disgusting. Nice lean girls with long hair and firm nonfat tits only please.

All in do time, the free market will prevail

I can only imagine how fat ugly smelly and repuslive you are. Kill yourself you gross murican mongrel stop wasting oxygen.

Hell yeah

Pathetic, a woman needs to be strong and have nice curves

dat stopping pose, dat walk after, dat bend at the end

i knew slovenian girls are super slutty but man...