The Last of Us 2 is announced

>The Last of Us 2 is announced
>realize there was a DLC so I checked it
>see degeneracy
Joel went through everything just to save this fucking shebbon lover dyke

WHY DO (((THEY))) HAVE TO RUIN EVERYTHING?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W2Wnvvj33Wo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who's Joel?

well he didn't know, this happened before they met

but i don't know, at that point in society you might as well help anyone you can who isn't a complete cunt. Would you really not help a 14 year old white girl in an apocalypse scenario just because she had kissed a black girl?

The playable character

That game was so fucking shitty

>but i don't know, at that point in society you might as well help anyone you can who isn't a complete cunt. Would you really not help a 14 year old white girl in an apocalypse scenario just because she had kissed a black girl?
I wouldn't risk my life to save a degenerate

Vidya in 2016? If you want to play games, you should play chess instead.

if you were in Joel's situation, in a post-apocalyptic setting, and you had no-one but a reasonably pretty black woman for comfort, would you seriously not get close to her just so you're not a degenerate?

You have pretty much nothing at this point.

Does the game ever get good? I got tired of it around when we get out of the city and are walking through ruins.

Why is Sup Forums being so fucking autistic about this shit?

Joel was never going to pair up with Ellie, that shit was obvious. And in the game, Ellie's purpose was not for re-population, it was to find a fucking cure,or a vaccine at least, because she was immune to the fungus shit. That was to only reason you dragged her around. Joel (somewhat) completed the main goal. That's what Joel went through.

If they can shoot a gun and know basic survival skill, they're useful. Beggars can't be choosers.

>being a console pleb

You deserve worse

Is that you Rick?

>not having both consoles and PC master race
Poorfag

Fuck off Rick, you already failed as a leader.

Well he didnt complete the main goal because when they were going to extract her brain for the cure he killed everyone and escaped because "muh feels"

You know that Joel is a jew right?

It would be acceptable if not for the interracial part.

That's why I said "(somewhat)'. He got a vaccine, but not a cure.

To be fair the interracial stuff had been implied for a while.

What happens in a situation like this (well for non-autistic people) is they develop feelings for the other person. Not like sexual or romantic, but in like a father-daugher type of way. Majority of dads wouldn't sacrifice their daughter so they can save 0.0001% of the human race. I know I wouldn't. Guess I'm not autistic though...

>be a console cuck
>pay for console
>pay for games
>pay for subscription
>have to install huge day one patches
>exclusives are few and far between as most end up getting ported for PC
>''p-p-p-poorfag!''

3DS and PC masterrace

This. I was pissed about the black girl more than the lesbian thing.
Also, she may or may not be gay... A kiss isn't anyting and pretty much every female is bisexual.

Multiplayer was awesome. Story was stupid as fuck.

That's what you get for being a manchild and play vidyas in the current year.

Because no one cares about making good games/films/tv shows it all has to have politics shoved into it. So much so it's just about politics and not about making decent said entertainment. Worse still if you criticize it (the politics and/or gameplay) the developers label critics as sexists, misogynists etc. They will NEVER EVER take criticism constructive or not.

The Last of Us was written and directed by a Jew

Fucking jungle ape, can't even read
>not having both consoles and PC master race

The hot daddy.

*Current* games are horseshit, don't buy them, they're endorsed by SJWs

Fuck off Rick we're not buying what your sellin.

looks pretty gud so far
youtube.com/watch?v=W2Wnvvj33Wo

And yet, all the black people in the game dies. And I noticed many of the "hunters" we kill are also black. Makes you think he's a redpilled jew.