is game of thrones red pilled?

pic related

No. Too much monkey fucking.

IS THIS REAL

>This is a 10/10 in Britain

The books are way more red pilled than the show is

fuck off, I wouldn't touch it with a stick

>No it isn't

Implying you wouldn't stick Arya with your pointy end.

more maisie pics pls

>things I didn't need to see

>A Song of Ice and Fire, the book series
Yes.
>Game of Thrones, the HBO cuckfest
Not even a little bit.

Someone close to Massie needs to tell her she isn't hot and nobody wishes to see her naked

MODS
ban these threads

is X redpilled, violation and sliding
don't be stupid ban these shills

I hope she gets anally raped like her sister did fapfapfap.

Its bluepilled as fuck. It is pure cringe to watch, never bothered completing an episode of that crap.

You'd give her one because she looks kind of fun. Has that boyish spirit I often saw in girls growing up in Oz when we were more Brit influenced.

It's a blue pill wank that relies on titties otherwise every one would fall asleep.

I'd dick her nineways desu

Is that photo real?
I was assuming she had that typical British woman fridge shape.

I saw Sophie Turner in London about 3 or 4 weeks ago and shouted Sophie just as I left her line of sight on the escalator

Post sauce

nah fuck off lad

Poor thing, least attractive female in the entire show

That has to be hard to deal with, particularly at her age

>having to photoshop your head not to look all ayy
>come out looking all ayy anyway lmao

I am haunted nightly by a vision of terror. I am laid out on a mortuary slab, naked as the day God made me. I am in a dreary haze, fixing my gaze on the ceiling above and the dancing shadows from a nearby flickering flame. Suddenly, I hear a rustle in the room in the vicinity of my feet. Before I can process my shock, a figure mounts the end of the slab by my legs and stands upright. I struggle to make out the identity of the figure, but, almost as if aware of my internal thought processes in my confusion, the figure speaks "I'm Maisie Williams from Game of Thrones..."

No sooner have these words left her lips than she crouches forward, allowing me to glimpse her face and confirm that it is indeed her. Almost immediately I notice that she is naked; I can feel a violent twinge in my bollockpipe as it stands erect. She says mischievously, "you want me, but you can't have me!" She turns around while standing and crouches until her peachy British bottom is inches from my face. She takes her hands, places one on each buttock and spreads widely so I can see her dark grey shitnozzle. She moves even closer, close enough that I can smell the strong musky aroma of her hole, which is sweaty and throbbing. I am so enticed by the sight of her turdcrimper that I resolve to accept whatever punishment will follow from an imminent sexual assault. To taste this pleasure will mean straddling multiple pleasure dimensions and so, the fear of any earthly punishment is insignificant to me. I vow to take hold of my prize and slobber ravenously at her vinegar pungent shitfolds... I attempt to reach out and secure my prey but, alas, how could this be, I am completely paralysed? I cannot move closer to the hanging fruits of the Goblin-faced girl-ogre. The burning in my cock extends all the way down to my blunderbarse, but still, I cannot move my limbs. Only then do I hear her laugh. She laughs with girlish glee at my plight, to exist in eternity in a torturous state of blueballs. I lie hear in agonies indescribably for what seems like a millennium, all the while watching her rub her dripping quim and dance coquettishly. Eventually I wake. This nightmare is a friend to me now, for it is bound with my soul, a symbolic holding-to-the-mirror of my own mortality and fruitless struggle against the night. Sometimes in a darkened room, I hear her laugh. I turn around, but nobody is there. I am always the only one there. I suffer, yet I persist. Perhaps this is the worst fate of all.

this

No, Game of Thrones (at a glance) is all about femdom / male humiliation. George RR Martin is cucked out

I'd rape, if you know what I mean.

> british genetics

Sunset found her squatting in the grass, groaning. Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler. By the time the moon came up she was shitting brown water. The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew, and her thirst sent her crawling to the stream to suck up more water.
--George RR Martin

For fuck's sake lad, I've already had a wank today, I haven't got time for another

All in all, she is a smart starlet but not without her flaws.

I loved watching her in Game of Thrones traipsing around with the hound dressed as a boy.

I'd get quite excited looking at the outline of her firm, pert young buttocks nestling against the tattered fabric of her boypants.

I would dearly love to force her to the ground and with the sheer might of my erection, rip a hole in the fabric, enough for me to force the head of my cockschlong in and rip a large entry point. I'd cum on her dry musky arsehole and then use that cum as a lubricant to squeeze my still hard danglewalloper tight up her shitsnip until it's rubbing against the walls of her bitchwomb.

And you know she has a boyfriend that is miles out of her league

She probably gets cucked by hotter girls all the time too

Dressed like an unholy fashion mix of nigger, mexican, and hot topic desu.

The front looks worse desu.

What.
The.
Fuck.
Is.
Wrong.
With.
You.

this

What the

THE ETERNAL ANGLO MOTHER FACE.

Hello GRRM

>This is a 10/10 in the USA

Quality post, i fucking hate this guy and you made me read it in his tard voice.

A jolly good jest

Nah, it's all stronk womyn power fantasy now. The first couple of seasons where ok but it went to shit after they killed off the only people fit to rule a kingdom : Tywin and Stannis,

THICCCC

Arse hurt bong detected.

she has a nice body here

Good looking lad

Is Muhammad mad that women in the UK aren't clothed like Tusken Raiders?

But user. Jon Snow is the son of Rhaegar Targaryen which makes him the true heir of the seven kingdoms. He will rule.

The books are anti establishment, albeit left leaning (GRRM is just a hippy after all), but it does a good job to show a wide array of ideologies with sympathetic characters supporting them.

The show has taken such a hard turn towards extreme militant feminism that I can only assume the showmakers are deliberately pandering at this point.