Have six children

Have six children.

Every white male on this board should begin their plans to have six children immediately as to start this major operation under Trump's terms.

Think about it. White america is more empowered than ever in the last 20 years and this is the first sign we have fought back against the cucks. We need to breed. NOW. The redpilled women have shown themselves and white women have proven to be the most likely to be redpilled after this election. They voted majority trump, race statistic show whites have interracial children the least of any race. They are out there anons. Even backpages women are weary of niggers. This propaganda is nothing but an attempt to demoralize and brainwash you. White women aren't race mixing other races are race mixing at a higher rate. Jews saw white not race mixing and began an operation to pull wool over our eyes and taint us

And even if they are bluepilled your dick will force it down their throats anyways. After being a breeding machine for six years max she will be a different person. Women are the easiest to condition and control so start doing it to your favor. There are ways to get a better chance for twins too, four children in two years. Imagine if white men all cooperated to get our women pregnant and keep them pregnant.

No man would look at her with a big belly and a litter of Aryans. She will be too busy to work, women leave the work field and men get their leverage and wages back.

Your schools will be dominated by your redpilled seed. Your children all in close age would protect each other, create a strong hivemind because you're a BIG family. They would be untouchable and be like a redpill plague on the system.

Even with two years of prep time of getting a good job and finding a women to impregnate, you still have plenty of time to get fit and get paid.

Have six children.

Don't worry, there's def going to be a white baby boom during Trumps tenure.

Niggers have no self control.

Shitskins have no saving power. They can not exploit the welfare system like whites can.

When they cap out on benefits, they stop having children. Thus they have three max on average.

Whites get promoted, whites save their money, whites have stronger family structures. Niggers and shitskins eat themselves alive if they attempt to achieve the numbers I'm talking about.

Not only can get all get on it if you're poor but you can strive and even crash the system for the niggers and shitskins. Forcing Trump to play his hand.

Have six children.

All I can say is if you find a good white girl just impregnate her and trap her. Then marry her and setup a family. keep her busy with kids until she gets used to not working. If she gets bored or is incompetent at cooking send her to classes on the premise you are educating her, she will be thankful and your family will have nutritious food and a good traditional setup.

I was so stupid in the past during my prime. I ended up with an asian that spent all my money.

fuck

Gen z will have to do it were too fucked up ill be lucky to get a gf that I even like.

Don't let any wife ever touch your money. You give her enough to get groceries and thats it.

Don't let what happened to this user and many other men happen to you. Stay away from asians, they are just jungle jews.

You don't get it user. You can mold her into someone you like. Women will mold their personalities to their perceived strongest peers and you should be the strongest and most influential of all her peers.

Blow them all the fuck out with your looks money power and charisma. If you don't have this you can easily achieve it if you stop cucking yourself mentally.

But nogs and muzzies have 12 children on average.

18 children per white couple is a bare minimum.

Lies, in america niggers have three, muzzies have three. Only in their home countries do they have so many.

But in France...
>Only in their home countries
Damn Sup Forums is always right...

You can mold their politics but you can't make them more interesting and fun to talk to.

No one is going to have 6 children, it's unrealistic unless you're a millionaire or ghetto trash.
3 children is a decent goal

digs confirm

Thats why you're having children stupid.

This guys got it. If they look up to you, they'll do anything for you. ANYTHING! all the clothes in my wardrobe right now from my underwear to my jackets are gifts from women. Be a strong figure and you can pick and choose which women to pursue because your phone will blow up non stop from multiple options.

>2/3

>3/3

You need money to do that, and there's not anywhere near enough jobs that pay enough money for the amount of white people who need them.

>but just have kids while you're making $9 an hour

Even if a guy wants to do this, it's almost impossible to find a white woman who also wants to do it.

>Just go to college or trade-school

Again, there's not nearly enough high-paying jobs to go around, not enough white people can do this to reproduce at re-population levels. Many people will just get out of collage/trade-school with tons of debt, and unable to get a relevant job.

>Sup Forums tells me to have children
>Sup Forums also defends the current capitalist system

You guys are actually fucking stupid.

I used to not believe in systematic removal of people. then I met OP. OP and all people like OP need to be removed from the planet asap

but you can't afford to....

>Been there done that...

Have 6 white kids, Scots, Brit, German genes.
13 grandkids, all white.

Race mixed with a former illegal alien who voted trump.

Red pills aren't just for us whitefags

>You need money to do that,
Not really the plan is to exploit the welfare systems. Niggers have it as bad as they do because they are weak minded and genetically inferior in every way.

Whites can get on these systems(which most don't even though they can atm but still pay out for them via taxes)

If anything whites are jsut using the systems they are paying for in the end and more white people are born.

Women leaving the workforce for child rearing opens up a lot of jobs as well as trumps plans to bring more in.

When things get violent we out number and outskill them. They will crumble as they systems become dominated by white americans rather than shitskins and immigrants.

>baww but i wont have enough money to buy deluxe anime body pillows if i have six kids :(
Toughen up buttercup.
Live in a shack.
This family has 5 kids. I doubt that you make less than them even on minimum wage. You can't take the bus, eat rice and beans, and live in a communal shack with cots for the sake of having a big family? Those things would really be such an inconvenience to you? Sounds a bit selfish desu

Most importantly, the large white families are the most difficult to bluepill and tend to influence the peers around them.

If you're poor your children still have a better chance to suceed and be successful than any other race. Numbers matters. We will never win the race war unless we completely out breed them and bring back large strong white families.

They are the envy in every crowd because a strong white family is a staple of power.

Way ahead of you. Have four and we plan on having more. Wife and I love our kids and we have the money for more.

Keep saving and may kek bless you

You didn't read my post did you?

Even if a guy wants to have children while making $9 an hour, it's basically impossible to find a white woman who will want to have children with you like that.

Women decide who can have children.

I've been a NEET for over 6 years, but I'm not eligible for this "welfare". Where's my free money?

Sure, go convince the empowered white womyn to have 6 children! rofl!!

Stop being a neet get a job that gives you the best chances to be promoted(in factories for instance the white guys get promoted the fastest while spics stay on the lines)

Mcdonalds is probably dead end for instance even if youre white. But most importantly actually work hard and prove your skills and you'll start climbing up even the lowest of ladders.

You can easily get 800 a month from the government if you have children.

I just met a really beautiful kind and witty girl.
I went on a date with her and kissed her but...

>she's from FRANCE of all places
>she's done the traveling meme so has probably taken lots of cock
>she supports refugees
>she didn't have a dad

On the other hand I countered with nationalist logic while driving her home and she submitted to some of my points and I still nailed the end of first date kiss

What should I do? I feel she is smart enough to be gently redpilled but I believe in warning signs.

My parents had 5 so that many doesnt sound too bad. 6 is too fucking many, police work doesnt pay well enough for that shit.

6 isn't so bad. It's only one more. But if you really cap out at five its good that you went over shitskin numbers anyways.

The only jobs I can get would pay about $7-$9 an hour, and have little to no path upwards.

Even if I got one of these jobs, and please get this in your skull because you seem to not understand:

I WOULD GLADLY HAVE CHILDREN WHILE I'M POOR

THERE IS NO WHITE WOMEN WHO WOULD HAVE CHILDREN WITH ME THOUGH

WOMEN DECIDE WHO HAVE CHILDREN

Even if I do end-up getting a high-paying job, even if I personally succeed:

THERE'S NOT NEARLY ENOUGH OF THESE JOBS TO GO AROUND FOR WHITE MEN THAT PAY ENOUGH TO MEET THE STANDARDS OF WHITE WOMEN

Dude i work at a school cafeteries and it pays 10$ an hour, benefits, payed summers and breaks. Lots of time for kids, and i make enough.

You live frugally but everyone is happy well fed and you can still have a nice christmas. I can save about 10 grand a year on average.

You are being a complete cuck about working go find a good job you worthless shit or just die out.

> Lots of time for kids, and i make enough.

Where's your wife? How many kids do you have?

At home preggers with my five children

I get a shitload in government gibs because i have children, make less than 25k a year from my job and I'm not a fucking retard when it comes to spending and saving.

Just get an ugly and/or retarded wife.
Even if she has terrible genes, at least they're white genes...right?

>At home preggers with my five children

Bullshit.

I would love to have children but women won't let me.

I get 550$ canadian shekel per kid per month. 1 kid and 1 more on the way. By the time I have 3 we'll have enough gibs to pay rent PLUS food. NOT counting all my business income and my wife's work income. No pay for daycare because I work from home. There is no upper limit on the number of kids you could potentially support on this scheme ;)

LOL
You are a complete cuck is why. After their first their mindset of children completely change. Thats the moment you can convince them to have a huge family.

This.
Even a no-background-check restaurant job can pay for this in conjunction with the same welfare systems the niggers abuse

>Women decide who can have children.
lol @ letting women decide. Tiptopkek it's time to start asserting yourself

Genetically, women want large families.

If the one you're with doesn't, dump her. You'll find one that does.

>After their first their mindset of children completely change.
anons don't realise this but its true

This too. But to be honest most women are completely dishonest with what they want. I know several women who threw a tantrum over the though of being a house wife but ended up one anyways and are happier than they could ever be because they have loving children rush into their arms after they get home from school.

Finding a woman who already wants a family is the best, but it doesn't mean you cant find a perfectly good mother by opening up her eyes a little.

Just be a man. As i said blow them away with your charisma looks money and power. Even a poor pleb can save enough money to get a decent house car and start in life.

It's not something me or you can personally decide to just stop.

Women decide which men can have children, it's a systematic rule of western society, not a personal thing that individual men allow or don't allow.

>at least they're white genes
We need aryans user, not defective, jew-controlled simpletons

>women want large families
I'd like maybe 3-4 kids :) 5 is too many though.

Jesus dude i have never heard such a cucked sentence in my life. Get some control for once and be assertive.

You clearly don't know anything about women you are completely bamboozled.

You'll have 6 and you will like it. 3--4 doesn't outnumber the niggers. We can settle down after the shitskins are thoroughly put in check.

It's times like these I'm glad I go to an evangelical school.

Yeah, ruin the quality of your life by being poor and wasting all of your time raising children. Why? Just so there's more white people on earth? Fuck off, existence is pointless and potentially dreadful regardless of being careful. Procreation is selfish and not something anybody asks for. Accuse me of "falling for Jewish tricks", at least I don't fall for the "bring people into this dreadful world just so my race has more people in it trick". You're not "redpilled".

b-but muh future, muh education, muh carreer, muh big house and lotsa money

Yeah guys having a loving family while disciplining yourself and them at the same time is a formula for misery! Don't breed goy- i mean guys!

Better have ten to be sure you overpopulated to the max.

>He fell on the roastie jew.

If youre a man you should be having children in your late 20s to early 30s.

By that time you should have secured your jobs, and be financially stable for the rest of your working life.

Your wife of course should be in her early 20s when she has children.

This is the ideal setting for a family to start in.

And if you're going to be stuck working on the lower levels of the ladder you'kll deffinetely have to get benefits. You can get 500-800 a child per month. It caps out though but whites are more capable of being promoted and saving money in their lifetimes so even then we are at the advantage and can breed.

yes good goy spend all money on ((((material possessions))))

Such a fag thread. Have one kid and teach him (hopefully) to a be a fucking boss like Trump. There aren't 6 Trumps running shit, it's one who has the agency to put millions in line. Power is in the hands of one, not in having your fat wife pop out a bunch of snowflake faggots.

It won't be worth it if hes the only white in a world of shitskins. He'll be stabbed for being a racist.

Oh yeah, find a white women from this generation and procreate, she's definitely not likely to be a dumb promiscuous whore, definitely worthy of spending the rest of your life with. Waste money on raising kids, too. Oh, and fuck free time. And life isn't a constant struggle or anything, it's absolutely guaranteed they'll have great futures, especially when coming from a poor family due to raising 6 kids. But it's all worth it because the white race will live on . . . which matters for some reason even though we're all going to die some day. Fuck off you breeding fanatic. Accusing me of being a kike isn't an argument either, sorry.

>You'll have 6 and you will like it.
Nah.

>"T-they're all whores goy you'll never find a decent woman"
>"the white race isn't worth saving!!"

You can get your woman to have fertility treatment for multiple fetus pregnancies, that way you can have the shortcut to 6 kids. Look up Octomom.

this

two kids in one go. Genius twins are a gift.

They're not all whores, but a lot of them or practically most of them are, yeah. And why is the white race worth saving? Why does it matter when you're going to die and forget about it anyway?

If you feel that way just stop making yourself such an obvious jew and bumping this thread then. Every time you bump this a white man will be inspired to breed with a white woman.

lol, you can't even answer the question. And no, no one on here is crazy enough to have 6 fucking kids. Just admit you want there to be more white goyim in the world to be slaves to the Jews :^)

Im not quiet there yet.

Excuses.

The questions been answered in my first two posts and the other posts in the thread.

You jumped in here and didn't bother reading that is not my fault nor should will i spoon feed you.

Proove white women race mix more than other women
prove white women bare more interacial children than other women. I'll be waiting.

Prove white women didn't get trump into office and without the majority of them voting trump we could have lost.

OP is correct. But doing so we need to raise them right too. Numbers don't equal strength. We colonized the world as a tiny minority and we can do it again. Raise your children correctly. Sign them up for sports. Feed them healthy food and no nullshit xeno-estrogen fast food. Learn them proper chewing techniques and breathing so they don't look like mouth breathing retards. Give them freedom so they'll learn how to stand on their own feet and deal with the nigs instead of protecting them and not preparing them for the real world. But still have six children.

Thats the advantage of white people. Our colonies are stronger and we have better families as a whole. Our quantity is also quality to the rest of the world.

>Proove white women race mix more than other women
prove white women bare more interacial children than other women. I'll be waiting.

What the fuck are you talking about? What does that have to do with throwing your life away and likely having offspring that will suffer? And what does what you said have to do with you not answering my question: why is the white race worth saving when you're going to die and forget about it anyway?

And what does white women race mixing less have to do with them being dumb and boring whores? And do you have any proof it was white women from this generation that mostly voted for trump, and not the older ones?

Oh yeah, white people are so great. That's why Jews, making up less than 1% of the world, easily influence them to being their slaves. Real master race material. Maybe you're right after all, have 6 white children so the Jews can have more fun. Whites clearly are the most productive slaves, hehe.

Look at this angry kike and laugh

Why would I be mad when Jews still rule, without there being any opposition? But yeah, I change my mind. I agree, make more productive good goyim :^)

if based Jimmie Ã…ksson (right wing party leader) wins in 2018 i'll get me some blonde toddlers the following years.

I don't think you get it. Even after all the brainwashing whites are still on top. The tactics haven't worked, they still don't work and the election still proves it.

Your oven is waiting sir.

"poor" is a state of mind. break out nigger. I come from a huge anglo-aryan family. My grandfather was poor as shit, an Ohio farmer. He got his shit together, 2 master's degrees, started a large company I won't name but is still run by our family in Florida.

He had and raised 5 kids comfortably, my father and his siblings. Know how many kids they had? My grandad died last summer, with 21 grandchildren and 13 great- grandkids. Zero interracial pairings and only lost 1 of my cousins to faggotry.

Building a familial empire, so to speak, ain't that difficult if you know how to save, invest, build yourself, and raise your kids with the right values.

>He thinks Jews don't own major white countries
>He thinks Israel is going anywhere without them destroying the world through chemical, biological, and nuclear weapons

Okay, I change my mind, don't have any children. They don't deserve a braindead father.

>"poor" is a state of mind. break out nigger.
wiser words have never been spoken on Sup Forums. I'm as frugal as they come and can live very comfortably on $12,000 a year. I make closer to $33,000 so I'm banking over 20 grand a year.

>can barely manage to hold my shit together
>LOL DUDE GET SIX KIDS MY MAN

I'll pass.

White countries are the strongest, whites were still at their strongest when they had big families and conquered the world. The thing is, its fine when they fucked injuns because they also have a litter of 5 white kids with his wife back in the mainland.

Jews like you fear what I propose and I love it. It drags you out of the dark corners only for me to crush you.

Then get your shit together stupid

>Doesn't acknowledge that Jews own major white countries
>Doesn't acknowledge that Israel is going nowhere without them destroying the world
>Has to talk about the past and not the present or future just he can continue to pretend to be strong

Okay, this is just getting sad at this point. Maybe throw more ad-hominems and continue to be delusional so you stay sane.

It's your wife, not your buddy. This late 29th century leftist idea that your wife should be your best friend is the doctrine of effeminate cuckolds with weak minds. A woman will never be content with you if she feels like she is your peer and equal. She will be itching everyday to find a ship with a captain who is stronger than her.

>doesn't acknowledge that despite all this whites are still the best people in the nation and their families bring in more money on average than the others
>pretends this isn't true and white nationalism isn't strong after this election

Nah you can't be this stupid so you really are just a desperate kike. You onyl stroke yourself to the idea that jews still have control.

That's the most retarded thing I've ever heard
There's so many ugly ass people who have kids out there

The only thing which women decide is their choice of lipstick you retarded faggot

People had children when half of them died before leaving infancy, where their life expectancy was in their 30s even if they did, and when they lived in utterly shit peasant conditions. If you can't figure out how to have a couple of kids while living in a modern first world country, you might be actually retarded.

Well, they do still have control of basically everything. We've only just begun to resist in a meaningful way.

And despite these circumstances we ended up conquering the world and making out countries the most successful and influential.

The average white male has been fooled into thinking that its practically abuse to raise a child poor or to have more then two is just too much to handle.

>Women decide who can have children.

On second thought, you should probably not spread your genes.

Whites have the highest suicide rate in the nation. And they make the most money, but have the least children. And white nationalism isn't strong, no. And Trump isn't going to betray Zionists, either.

No we have resisted the entire time. Whites have race mixed and had less interracial marriages and interracial children despite being the main targets for race mixing propaganda.

White still prefer living among other whites and marrying other whites

>brig people into this terrible world

I don't think this thread was intended for mentally ill people with depression. You can just assume OP wasn't talking to you

If the world was so great for white people then this board wouldn't even exist, fag.

Fuck do you whine a lot. There has never been an easier and more comfortable time to be alive than right now.

Eat healthier and start lifting weights. The average testosterone of males has fallen to absurd levels lately, and it can be heard in every post you write.

You wouldn't be here if you weren't terrified of the thought of a white uprising. Your fear is blatant.