/sLOVEnia/ general - Make Austria and Italy Great Again edition

/sLOVEnia/ general - Make Austria and Italy Great Again edition

Get in here slobros, these are always /comfy/.

Channel your meme magic to help our neighbours today, Austria-Hungary 2.0 awaits.

vecer.com/avstrijski-predsedniski-kandidat-norbert-hofer-v-ljubljani-za-mocno-zvezo-srednjeevropskih-drzav-6251286

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QWzuD47swyc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>mfw when I see a filthy s*rb bully cute little slovenia and croatia

>Make the two countries that were historically our greatest enemies great again
I see absolutely no way this could possibly go wrong.

bumping

youtube.com/watch?v=QWzuD47swyc

We're not making them great again, we give them back some basic human dignity after they got raped by shitskins so bad for their crimes. It's time to start over.

Yes, let's instead suck Brussels' cock, I wonder how that'll go. Hope you like them """refugee""" dicks.

Here, a better version

>what is a joke
well now

zgleda da pri severnem sosedu ni pomagalo.

topkek, just know your place, manlet

sLOLvenia

Ĩefurji raus

hehe, nice one norgey

ali so?

Priblizno ta enak status majo kot cigani, cefurji, somalci in italjani.

Germans and Slovenians are one in spirit and partially one in blood. As a Slovenian I declare my eternal loyalty to Germany. You communists ruined slovenia by aligning us with Bolsheviks . We could've been part of Germany which is our true home and true identity. In fact we're now the true Germans . The modern Austrians and Germans are only copies of their former glory. The contemporary Slovenian is the true and only German.

The fuck is this shit

you are deluded fucking brainwashed idiots, being cucks to people who literally have and will try to eradicate your complete culture and even forbid you to speak slovenian. fuck you and shame on you, treasonous trash.

You do not understand the profound resonance between the German and the Slovenian spirit. It is a divine synchronicity. A pact made in heaven.

You have to go back

You have to go back (to the cave)

i understand. you need to go back though.

t. ww2 rapebaby