Self-defense

Sup Forums
I fell more and more afraid that people will assault me just because I am white.

What is the right martial art to learn, in order to defend yourself if people star to attack you?
Would Boxing do?

Can you share stories of you defending yourself with martial arts?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=02f_1480797545
martialarts.stackexchange.com/questions/72/are-there-legal-ramifications-to-being-a-trained-martial-artist
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>What is the right martial art to learn

Muay Thai is the way to go if we're talking about random street violence. It teaches you how to use knees and elbows and how to fight in a clinch.

Judo is very underrated but good for self-defense. Your opponent will most likely be clothed thus allowing you to use most of the techniques that won't work in MMA for example. Also the fact that he won't land on mat but a pavemnt is worth noting.

For multiple opponents use pic related.

what good is that? do you take it off your foot, toss it, and hope the niggers assaulting you chase after it?

Trips of truth
But yeah, boxing with judo or Muay Thai is the best combo

No, it is purely for aesthetics. Nothing is more terrifying and intimidating than an aryan übermensch showing his superiority by wearing fashy footwear.

It's the smell that does the trick

Fuck martial arts lad.

Apply for your level 1 knife license and sharpen the rounded end of the training knife they give you on the ground.

Hey m8, do you have a license for applying for that license?
I don't thinks so.

But seriusly , in England you literally need to have a license for everything?

level 1 knife license plus escrima/kali.
Would that land people in jail if you used it for self defense?

>But seriusly , in England you literally need to have a license for everything?

No but we try to.

I am a fan of the ancient art of Smith and Wesson.

>Would that land people in jail if you used it for self defense?

You mean you haven't converted to islam yet?

Fuck me m8, it's like you're trying to not get away with everything.

I'll add to that the most important thing is finding a good gym full of people serious about the training. If you're not doing full contact sparring after a year of training then it's not the right place. Learning how to take a punch is the most important part of martial arts training.

>Can you share stories of you defending yourself with martial arts?
Seeing as your weapon laws are more cucked than ours, I'd advise you to look into a very specific matter.
As soon as you know martial arts, and attack someone - even if in self defense - german law judges your attack on the same level, as if it was done with a weapon. Because a martial artist who knows what he is doing, "is" using his body as a weapon.

Well, that's in germany, true, but I wouldn't be surprised if britain has similiar laws on this topic / or an eu law like that is in place.

As an American, this made me laugh on so many levels....

Martial arts are for fun and exercise

If you need to defend yourself, you need a gun or a knife

You know that I can't carry either in this country. I wouldn't ask if I could.

>Muh boxing
>Muh Kickboxing
>Muh Muy Thai
You are not fucking floyd. You are not Chuck Norris. If you get into a fight you will go to the ground. Learn how to choke people and break arms off your back.

Or carry a gun in 9mm or larger.

You RUN NIGGA

>fighting in the clinch in street fight

retarded. The guy is just going to bodylock your ass and trip you or, if you're unfortunate enough to run into someone that's bigger than you, pick you up and slam your dumbass.

If all you know how to do is punch or kick then keep your distance and don't use kicks above the waist because again you're going to be off balance and just asking to get taken to the floor.

You also "can't" spend 3 days without the obligatory minority blowjob session, that doesn't mean you will do it, right?

Muhammad may kill you but at least you are a law abiding citizen, huh?

Stop being a pussy and get a gun

Wouldn't that only be true if you "graduate" the martial art program. Typically getting "black belt."

*pavement

Get a weapon, if your aggressors are really from other races, chances are that they are already armed, if that is not an option learn something that will bring long standing injuries, practice muay thai and grappling moves.

> I fell more and more afraid that people will assault me just because I am white.
Get a spoon license ASAP.

Fucking run. Don't ruin your life.

> picture > sunlight
WTF is wrong with you?

Get use to carrying a knife, and learn how to use it. A knife is a useful TOOL.
You can end up in jail for punching someone and having them crack their head on the pavement.

Stop being a faggot and buy a gun.

Hey, you retard, if he defends himself with a gun he will go to jail. Also, while martial arts can be fun, many can be used for self defense, take a look at brazilian kempo you autistic fuck

Learn vulnerable spots, and practice running. The only way to save your ass when attacked by bunch of enemies is shutdown the closest one and disappear.

Find the nearest martial arts training center and ask for directions to a gun store.

Fuck that pacifist shit
You're a white man. You don't fucking run. You make people regret fucking with you.

It maybe different in your country but people here rarely are trained fighters and even a little of training gives you a lot of advantage. I'd be more afraid of getting shanked than encountering someone who could beat my ass.

Kickboxing/Muay Thai
LutaLivre/BJJ

Striking and grappling
do both

Well, I've been training martial arts since I was 9, including boxing, mma, bjj, traditional karate, jeet kune do, the toughest endurance-wise was bjj, I puked couple times during the first 3 months but this was after a year of off trainings.

But street-wise you would be best to go with boxing I'd say full-time and after a year or so try bjj. It'll teach you coordination and proper stance, also - as said above - how to take a punch and protect upper body. After 2 years you can switch to mma with the good fundamentals.
Street punks have no defence against takedowns whatsoever.
Also consider hitting the gym to bulk a bit since the bigger you are smaller the odds anyone will want to take a piss :)

And remember that you should avoid fights at all costs. Keep being healthy and run a bit to develop endurance on top of what trainings will give you.
Good luck

> muh nonpacifist shit
That`s why you niggers always attack only towelheads with stone age tech (+AK), who mostly are your own allies and agents.

fake toothpasste jidf faggot

Trust this guy, he's from Poland.

This desu but I would replace judo with bjj. I trained in muay Thai for 2 years it helps alot

Also you may want to consider krav maga but this shit might be against you in the court if a shithead sues you.

Dunno how things are in England on a daily basis, where you wander at nights, etc.

Go with boxing for now and hit the gym.

> supplies kikes with all the military equipment
> blames others for being jidf

> trust a polack
I would not recommend.

Muay Thai is the way to go. I've been experimenting a bit with some wing chun and krav maga as I like to try mix it up and try different techniques, but muay thai is the best and dominates MMA for a reason.

Sage, report and hide loner threads.

Loner threads make a vague reference to being white and then proceed to become Sup Forums-tier, usially just wanting discussion about something off-topic.

Well at least they know all about taking a punch, iykwim.

This a lot - try to train with the best guys whenever you can

kek i didn't supply shit david

The only things they know is how to have gibsmedats and betray/kill ethnic Russians.

The first thing the average person is going to do if they ever get into a fight and the distance closes between them is to grab one another and hold on without giving any room for each other to engage effectively. You can argue this is where MT might come in real handy but like I said, they aren't playing by MT rules and that means one is going to push or trip the other to the ground to further neutralize any offense. There's a reason things like hip throws and trips from the clinch (aside from very specific situations) are illegal and that is because they're way too effective and easy to pull off and that essentially makes clinch fighting null unless of course you're also a trained grappler that can keep the fight on the feet. most people are not though.

> not all X are like that

Maui thai

Thai people are very nice, basically the japanese, and their martial arts are fantastic.

*illegal in MT*

>Volyn

Mongolian tards, you're not part of the europe - fuck off

wrong

>Hey, you retard, if he defends himself with a gun he will go to jail.

And if he doesn't he will die

Stupid fucking bitch.

Krav maga

Krav Maga

If you want to fight the Jew, you learn the ways of the Jew

get yourself a gun and aim at vital organs

Start with boxing. Look at MMA, the best dude right now is a boxer. All about learning balance, accuracy, footwork and distribution of weight. Once you learn basics and do some sparring, just your stance and confidence alone will scare away 99/100 attackers. Then learn other things like muay thai, BJJ, knife fights, shooting a gun, etc.

He's looking for the alternative, where he doesn't go to jail or die you fucking mongoloid

>England
>gun

won't work

Learn bjj first. You'll fuck any boxingfag up with a few weeks of training.

This is the most effective martial art karate kids.

That's because he is a retard like you who thinks he can beat up people in a street fight simply by being good at martial arts.

When it comes to human combat it's not the stronger that wins -- but the crazier one.

Let that sink in.

I'd say whose more calm and got more experience

Crazy people can be choked to death too

Let that sink in

no you won't. street fights don't start out like a competition. It's two people generally posturing and yelling until one throws a punch. If the guy throwing a punch has trained in boxing at any point in his life then you're fucking.

IF you are atleast 6ft and have the size/power/speed: Boxing with a good guard and footwork you can take down a whole group of people

If you are a pathetic manlet: BJJ

>no mentions of Krav Maga
Throat, balls, kneecaps, and eyes senpai.

>Slips sloppy right hand
>Has your left leg
>Now your on your back
>Oh shit, now your mounted
>Oh shit, elbows
>Oh shit, knocked out
>Oh shit, dead
gg no re

Don't waste your time with martial arts if you really are worried about shitskins op. If they attack you your going to be too outnumbered to do anything and a knife will probably just piss them off. Get a big ass can of bear mace, nice and nonlethal and great for crowd control. Between the pain in their eyes and coughing up blood you will be the last thing on their mind while you beat feet. Then come back later with reinforcements and ask whats beef?

Yeah just target the smallest and most protected parts of human being. Easy.

As your pic related, boxing. Learning to throw a good punch is good, but being able to TAKE a punch is more important for a street fight. Most niggers start a fight with a punch to the back of the skull.

This is what guns are for.

>slipping punches
>bjj

it's not that easy m8. you actually have to train to be able to do it efficiently.

>Have my legs in proper posture and my weight balanced properly
>You get absolutely fucked trying to take me down/ body slammed into concrete
> You dead
gg no re. Streets aren't like the cage mate.

eh i guess you might have a point. But maybe people who train bjj also might know how to slip a punch.

You might know how to stay on your feet, most dont.
That was my point

believe me, you don't know how to slip a punch unless you've trained boxing and you don't know how to do it well unless you've had a good couple years of experience in sparring. It's actually difficult to get the point where your body is trained enough to either not freeze up when you see a punch coming or to step back and slip just enough to where a punch misses and that you're not completely offbalance.

>Knife license

Here in Finland it is pointless to defend yourself. You will always be charged with something. You just have to run away.

>"Would Boxing do?"
yes. but bring with you a pocket knife or something.

This guy knows what's up :)

Good thing I know gun fu

Protip for taking a punch: Never get hit with your mouth open.Close your jaw and tighten it very fucking hard. Getting hit with your mouth open = instant knock out

I've been in a fair share of fights.

Maga is more about following through with exploits than looking for them.

>I fell more and more afraid that people will assault me just because I am white.

lmao stop falling for Sup Forums memes you autistic coward

Not only do digits confirm, but have also heard this to be true. Muay Thai is the way to go, but probably most difficult to learn in average city.

Learn the true Jewish way and learn Krav Maga

liveleak.com/view?i=02f_1480797545

But you guys live with talking monkeys

This.

Most militaries teach it to recruits for quick conflict resolution in cqc

>my karate black belt friend got his ass kicked
>every martial arts are shit!
Literally just practice boxing and some MMA.

There is one rule. The first one who throw a punch is most likely to win.

Moral of the story, buy a gun OP

True, krav maga is the ultimate for bare-hand quick neutralization but keep in mind soldiers don't have to cope with potential lawsuits for abuse, e.g. martialarts.stackexchange.com/questions/72/are-there-legal-ramifications-to-being-a-trained-martial-artist - I don't know how the law states in GB.

I stand still by the box and the gym for now to grasp some fundamentals

>Muh boxing