DESIGNATED SEX PARKS

Activists in Canada pushing for public parks to accommodate people using the space for sex.

This is so tolerant and wonderful

cbc.ca/radio/the180/free-trade-myth-and-reality-sex-in-public-parks-blood-religion-and-bioethics-1.3872754/cities-need-to-plan-for-sex-in-public-parks-1.3874481

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x9zlc4_george-michael-ricky-gervais-extra_fun
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>implying sex in public is bad
A man can fuck a cunt he owns whenever he wants.

>implying heterosexual couples are fucking in public parks.

The only people doing this are sick homosexuals looking for anonymous buttfucking

Apparently parks need to accommodate for these people.

So progressive. I think the muslims won't like this idea though.

they only push it because fuck around in public places all the time

Sex in public places is a fetish and you degenerates that practice if get a thrill of it being taboo

A FUCKING LEAF wants to make this completely legal and if you dont agree with it you are a sexist homophobic biggot. What you will get fron this is plenty of homosexual sex in daylight in the open and the occational muslim on white rape that u didnt stop because you wanted to be polite and not stop the act.

Canada trully deserves a nuclear holocaust.

one day, a "poor refugee child" will rape a poor girl out in the open, ripping her hair off from the scalp and shoving her face and all the tears on it into the fucking ground

and canadians will still find a way to find it progressive and tolerate it

yanks, do your father proud
give canada the late term abortion it deserves

Imagine taking your wife and kids for a nice walk in the park when you spy over in the distance you see a fleshy moaning pulsating mass of degeneracy that is the Designated Fucking Space

This is our future.

They are already doing it. It's called rape.

God really has forsaken us hasn't he?

>fuck a cunt

it's gays that do this. Gays get off to having sex in public, especially in parks, it's been going on for decades

there's a really funny bit in Extras where he meets George Michael in a park where men meet to have sex

dailymotion.com/video/x9zlc4_george-michael-ricky-gervais-extra_fun

They will indeed. Now all rapes can be openly done in such parks. The courts will have even more possibilities to defend that peaceful unaccompanied children.

you are sick homophobic

STFU FASCIST NAZI

Yeah Islamaphobe fuck off

Whilst walking you will have to avoid stepping on all the used condoms and old tampons that are left all over the place.

Bad bait

Fuck

Gas yourself before I do

Must resist the insidious leaf.

Public decency is a white cishet patriarchal construct and tool of oppression

>Sunday

>extras
>really funny

Wat

I know who exactly will use that opportunity.
Fags

Eh I already saw people having sex at a park during 3rd grade. They were in out soccer field during recess so we couldn't play there.

It's a secret redpill plan to expose whites to copulation. Idea being that if whites see people making babies every time they walk through a park, they will subconsciously pick up the desire to procreate and the white birth rate will pick up.

Guarantee you that all the actors that the government plants in the parks will not be using condoms and a lot of the women will be pregnant. It's redpill programming

>It's redpill programming

Sex != making babies. There are dozens of ways to prevent or abort pregnancy. Besides, in multicultural and progressive Toronto white males only fuck each other.

All the Churches around me are full of cuckolded Jew subverted forms of heretical "Christianity".

We Weimar republic now.

When you thought no country can even remotely challenge Sweden in being stupid and cuck, Canada takes the mantle to prove you wrong.

We're beyond Weimar republic, we surpassed in it the 70's

Taharrush Gamea is just a park orgy amongst consenting adults in Canada. Even in the primary schools.

>implying heterosexual couples are fucking in public parks.
i fucked girls in parks. fuck off r9k

the only reason I have a house is for pussy desu

If fucking in public was legal I'd save 700 a month senpai

interracial breeding grounds x_x

thank you idealism of cbc radio, in our utopian society we can all procreate in nature

then reality hits and it just turns into like rape central or commercialized into a pimp park , wow great thinking cbc

Do the entire planet a favor and end yourself.

>sex in parks becomes a thing
>see rape victims
>ignore due to sex in parks is a thing

make parks great again

Will Hitler reincarnate in Canada?

>he thinks rape is real

its degenerate as fuck

are you such a poorfag you cant even afford a decent bed?