Poland had a bear private

How can any other nation ever hope to eclipse this?

U cant

[strong]Poland[/strong]

>that little bear butt
:3

We too had one serving in Insurgent Army. Who would win in one-on-one?

By actually waging war. You also want Sup Forums or /his/.

Jesus fuck hohols, do you have a single aspect of your history and culture that's actually original and yours?

Aspect of removing kurwas once in a while.

He was a corporal.

i see your history game is pretty solid.
fucking idiot

I heard about this. He helped artillery guys load in the shells and carry them over to the turret. Pretty fucking cool.

Pogroms of innocent civilians aren't your invention.

Sir Nils Olav is both a Colonel and knighted.

What did he do? Guided suicide dolphins?

>being so cucked that a penguin is a better warrior than your entire army

I thought you guys were into death metal not bagpipes?

I would much rather have Sir Nils Olav with me down in the trenched than some Burger with an inferiority complex.

Just a mascot tbqh

That's nothing, I go outside and bare my privates every night at the park next to the elementary school

he seems like a chill dude

what

Make it kindergarten

fucking Japan

Easy.

The Krauts convinced an entire division of Frenchmen to fight for Germany from the moment Vichy was set up and then defend Berlin until the last moments of the Third Reich.

Meet Sam.

He served as the chief mouser on the Bismarck. It sunk, he survived and got picked up by the Royal Navy as A Prisoner of War.
He proceeded to serve as chief mouser on the HMS Cossack. It sunk, Sam survived, and was picked up by the Royal Navy again

Sam then served on the HMS Ark Royal as master chief mouser. It sunk, Sam survived and was picked up by the Royal Navy. He then resigned his post and retired in the UK.

yfw Sam was a double agent.

Even their flag looks like yours but with edgy colors to stand out more kek

>convinced

did they use same arguments as red army commissars in stalingrad?

Every french cuck volunteered themselves to serve. There was this documentary about 30-40 years after the war and almost all of the surviving vets still thought they made the right call and would do it again.

Old abe Americas war eagel

Looks like he is taking that bear in the butt.

>The deployment to Cyprus with the 1st Battalion was Billy's first overseas posting, and despite being ordered to keep in line, he refused to obey. He failed to keep in step, and tried to headbutt a drummer. The goat major, Lance Corporal Dai Davies, 22, from Neath, South Wales, was unable to keep him under control.

>Billy was charged with "unacceptable behaviour", "lack of decorum" and "disobeying a direct order", and had to appear before his commanding officer, Lieutenant-Colonel Huw James. Following a disciplinary hearing, he was demoted to fusilier. The change meant that other fusiliers in the regiment no longer had to stand to attention when Billy walked past, as they had to when he was a lance corporal.

>A Canadian animal rights group protested to the British Army, stating that he was merely "acting the goat", and should be reinstated. Three months later, on 20 September at the same parade ground, Billy regained his rank during the Alma Day parade which celebrates the Royal Welsh victory in the Crimean War. Captain Simon Clarke said, "Billy performed exceptionally well, he has had all summer to reflect on his behaviour at the Queen's birthday and clearly earned the rank he deserves".

meant to reply to

Heil Hitler

*meow*

is this real life lmao, this level of bant would not be seen outside the anglosphere

Forget Poland, they got nothing on the Leafs.

That cat has seen some shit in his day. He looks prepared to kill everyone he meets.

the cat on that picture is not Unsinkable Sam but Simon, the chief mouser of HMS Amethyst. Still a star though (obituary in The Times, buried with full navy honors).