He truly BTFO her xDDD

He truly BTFO her xDDD

Gay people have the minds of women

This is why I am still obese. Every time I go to the gym I'm mad fun of. Fat shaming has to stop

2 things
Is the guy beside Milo real short, and what's that line on the dude's bicep?

milo is a fag

What a pathetic faggot

>shaming a man sweating at the gym

and fags wonder why we want them all dead

they are as unbearable as women without the prettiness or vaginas

I'm for fat shaming, but doing at the gym is shitty. They're trying to change themselves. Give them a break there, at least.

Then it should be a motivation to you to throw that shit in their faces. Quit being so mentally weak.

1. Milo is pretty tall ~6'2"
2. Looks like a string?

Things that never happened

let's be real here, the shaming only really has a place when the fatty is actively doing fatty things, like eating shit food or using a fatscooter

Usually a big fan of Milo's but taking the piss out of anyone in a gym is not on.

Hey come on Milo we all hate fatties but this one is actually in the gym... should be more encouraging.

>dragging your ego into the gym
Good way to make a fool of yourself and get a ticket to snap city.

hahahah

dont go to the fucking gym then, work out at home
if you're massively overweight you dont need to be using machines which primarily do resistance/endurance stuff for type 2 muscle building, you need to be changing what you eat and lifting/running so you burn calories

look into intermittent fasting, worked pretty well for me

>what's that line on the dude's bicep

Something to tie around his arm to make his bicep look bigger than it actually is.

Didn't a playboy model get in trouble for taking pics in the gym like this.

Also this. At least the fatty is trying to better himself. Gotta start somewhere.

Shaming a fat person for going to the gym is ridiculous. Punishing someone for the behavior you want is counter-productive. The only scenario where that makes sense is if your motivation is to ridicule someone else as a means of boosting your own self esteem, which is what faggots and women do, not real men.

Why fags are allowed to the gym in America?

2 things.

1 at least the fat person is in the gym trying to change their situation.

2 the election is over so this faggot can disappear

What an asshole, you should never rip on fatasses for trying to better themselves

>Also this. At least the fatty is trying to better himself. Gotta start somewhere.
This. When somebody is taking steps to fix a problem, you do not need to keep telling them.

Keto diet and intermittent fasting (which is made very easy via keto diet). Trust me. That shit will work. Lost over 100 pounds. Salads and low fat lifestyle is nothing but bullshit jew lies to keep you fat and useless. Eliminate carbs and sugars and eat high fat meals. Soon it'll be easy to skip one meal, then two. I only eat once every 24 hours and it's easy as fuck. My fat ass is losing 10 pounds every month. You owe it to yourself to try it

they like to get sweaty and fuck

fags also ruined communal bathhouses in america

no kidding fuck anyone mocking somebody at the gym.

Actual swole guys are some of the most positive encouraging guys on earth. Its /fit/ fag twinks that sit there giggling like white girls when someone overweight shows up.

can this sissy faggot just get executed already? why isn't trump killing all the faggots yet?

at least fatty is at the gym though. I mean i get it if they are in the candy isle at the supermarket. but fatty should be encouraged to go to the gym not shamed while he's there, i'm sure fatty is self-conscious as it is. although maybe shaming is good motivation.

This is why I don't think he's based, at all.

Milo is a homosexual kike why does anyone fucking think he is anything but a homosexual kike? He is also pro-racemixing

>Actual swole guys are some of the most positive encouraging guys on earth
also ties in with 'chads'

'chads' are awesome guys, regardless of what /r9k/ says

they get a lot of shit but are basically just regular nice guys with nice faces

I agree with you, but you can't control the stupid shit that other people do or say. Like I said, quit being a mental weakling. Any time you try to succeed in anything, you're going to get ridiculed by some dumb fuck. The only time you should worry about what other people think of you if when you can use it as motivation to do better.

>other people are to blame for situations that resulted from my individual choices

this is why I will never befriend fat people. Their life is riddled by inaction and lack of discipline.
How does it feel to be a slave of your own body?

>pretty tall
That's average

You don't lose weight by going to the gym. You lose weight by not eating 8000 calories a day.

you have mind of women

Milo is a huge fucking coalburning faggot who needs to be hanged off a pole.

That fatso is trying to burn it off, good man.

Milo hates anime too so fuck him

GET THEM MIKE

If this doesnt prove this kike isnt only in it for attention i dont know what does

The fact that this creature talks about being BLACKED on a regular basis should be reason enough to gas him

Not when the fat is actively trying to become nonfat.

It's counterproductive

You can do home workouts to start. They are really easy and help. You'd be surprised how quick you get results.

His argument is that they're unpleasant to look at and that they should work out at home until they've reached the point of being presentable.

Looks like a barbed wire tattoo, but its a super cheap shitty one.

And Milo is a faggot and a Jew. His supporters are also closet homosexuals and Jew lovers and none of them are going to be spared.

Weight loss is most successful when diet is combined with exercise. Fuck off.

>bismuth.jpeg

I think you need to go back to Sup Forums.

Also it depends on the type of calories.

Then perhaps milo should stop going to the gym if he is only there to look at the guys.

>pretty tall
>6'2"

Manlet detected

>i don't go to the gym to workout i go to look at all the sweaty men

holy fuck someone gas this kike

>implying he's please tell to look at

He's really fucking retarded.

>actually making fun of someone trying to improve themselves at the gym
Faggots really are mentally ill.

Not a big Milo fan, def not after this. Douche move to actively shit on somebody trying to improve. Statistically the fatty will probably fail, but shame him at the restaurant ordering chicken fried steak with extra fries, not at the gym.

Come on Milo, you're being a massive cunt, smarten up.

p.s. it's time for botox and some hair product you puffy headed ugly poo eater

day of the battery fucking when

How the fuck do you know if they're still eating that much? Eating less won't shift the pounds unless combined with exercise, they're doing something about it which is better than nothing.

Fat shaming someone at the gym is a dick move, however you're being a faggot. Have some respect for yourself. Even if everyone in the gym was jeering at you, it would still make sense to go.

>Also it depends on the type of calories.
no it doesn't. 1 calorie from fat has the exact same amount of energy as 1 calorie from protein.

I fucking love this alt-right shit. Taking pictures behind fat fuck and not confronting him face to face. Pretty typical for these guys. Then again the fat fuck will get in shape in some time of his life but milo stays a faggot forever

That fat fuck probably shits ten times a day and his asshole is still in better shape than Milo's.

Accurate. Drinking calories is a big concern as well. Theres people who drink a 2 liter of soda a day.

you are mentally weak

Donald Trump would hate you FREAK

What a stupid faggot, I think the word fat shaming is stupid, but of all places a fat person shouldn't be shamed, it's a gym. I've never once payed attention to anything milo has done because I can smell the shill in that bbc loving cuck.

>implying pences electro shock therapy wont cure milo

Don't ever make fun of people in the gym. This is a common rule for /fit/izens. The amount of work and dedication needed is hard if your lifestyle was lacking beforehand. You should feel happy for them, not put them down.

HAHAHA Proof leafs are bunch of fatass thick virgins

Fat shaming must be ENCOURAGED.

It is NOT OK to be fat, you'll have a higher fucking chance of dying if ya do. Don't encourage it, it's degenerate, encourage them to become fit instead

stop being a pussy desu senpai.
If you go to the gym and actually work out, like you show up with your gallon of milk and SS in your bag doing babbys first squats. Then people who actually lift will like you and be happy to help.

KYS FATASS

Above average, average in UK is like 5'10

Of course, but we only have one data point on that fatty. He is at the gym, that is all you can judge him by. Very shitty to shame somebody there.

>shaming on someone doing a redpilled thing to get a better life

and then i wonder why you support mike (((israel cock lover))) pence

He really back peddled on this once he realised many of his fans are overweight or obese. xD

>I'm hungry after all that exertion.
>I worked out, so I can treat myself to something afterwards.
>I'll just run off this pizza.
>Today is my cheat day.

out of all places, the gym? idiot kike

homosexuals are worse than women when it comes to vanity.

i'm far more upset at people who bring their phone to the gym, let alone in the actual workout area, let alone taking pictures of others

i almost feel like i'm worse off for knowing what it was like before everyone had electronics in their pocket

The counter argument would of course be that most people can't afford fucking treadmills and workout equipment, and they'd probably buy all that shit if they could so they wouldn't have to deal with faggots like Milo.

plus hes a jew so that adds even more

eating less is almost all that matters.

Milo deserves an oven.

Every guy I'm around is 6'2 plus where I am. Short old people I guess

I feel the same way about faggots

Milo, we know your popularity has fallen

But you did go full fag, you should have predicted this

First off even if they're replacing all of the calories they burned with exercise, it's still good for their cardiovascular health and helps to increase lean body mass, which raises BMR. Secondly, you're strawmanning.

I'm a little over 6'2".

But that doesn't change the fact that the average American is 5'9.5" and the average white American is 5'11".

Why are you projecting your own defeatist mentality onto strangers on the internet

you don't need workout equipment

my workout is at work tossing heavy boxes all day
fats can get by literally on nothing but a good diet, hell even a merely okay diet will work

walking 30 minutes a day will also work
you only *need* a gym once you're already fit

It makes you think

>tfw 5' 11.5"

That's a her?

I thought that gym was experimenting with a new bean bag chair, thought it could optimize exercising

I lost 4 kilos by not overeating and WALKING 6km a day, never hit the gym once.
If I made it why won't you?

Ive lost 100 pounds by dieting and am close to my ideal weight. You dont need a gym membership to lose weight you just need the willpower to cut unhealthy foods and drinks from your diet and restrict your calories. Its not fucking rocket science boi pussy.

>trigglypuff on an ab machine

She could have a 10 pack of rock hard abs but the 100 pounds of flesh hanging from her belly kinda gets in the way. How about jumping on a fucking treadmill and not stuffing your face full of Zaxby's on the way home from the gym.

I gain and lose ~5 kilograms randomly in a period of like 2 months without trying but I never thought it's something to be proud of.

I guess you guys would go to a rehab clinic and take the piss out of people for being junkies and alcoholics?

It's not supposed to be. Losing weight isn't fucking hard

Based

I can't wait for Pence to electrocute this queer

true, but the bodies of people who are fat or have more muscle burn more calories, even at rest.

so theoretically it would still be possible to eat less with no exercise and still lose weight. as long as you burn more calories than you consume.