Considering that a lot of people didn't vote for Hillary because they were assured that she would win and a lot of...

Considering that a lot of people didn't vote for Hillary because they were assured that she would win and a lot of people who did vote for Trump did so in protest, not believing he would actually win, should there be a repeat election to ensure that the people are adequately represented?

It was almost criminal of the media to misinform the American people and make them think that Hillary winning was a done deal. I genuinely believe that a repeat election would have very different results.

Yes obviously we should have a do-over until Hillary wins. Why would you even come to this board to ask that question, Swiss man, when you already know what our answer is going to be?

She's welcome to run again in 2020.

>a lot of people who did vote for Trump did so in protest, not believing he would actually win

you are fucking retarded

>should there be a repeat election to ensure that the people are adequately represented?

you are retarded two times, double fucking retarded

>It was almost criminal of the media to misinform the American people

I can subtract a retard multiplier from your score for this line

>I genuinely believe that a repeat election would have very different results.

I gotta add the very same multiplier

you are double fucking retarded

You may be right, but the fact of the matter is that you don't get two elections to "get it right." You get the one, and that's it, unless you can demonstrate SIGNIFICANT rule-breaking, elections are supposed to be a one-and-done event. Without consistent rules, elections are meaningless.

Surely, if you're so sure of the legitimacy of your chosen candidate, then a second election should be no problem. It's the same with Brexit, they should repeat the vote for much the same reason.

Go home med pack, you are drunk.

Right. We agree. Let's have a do-over election.

good point
and in the next result lets decide to do another election because the losing group is butthurt and then on the next result lets do another election because the losing group is once again butthurt
you see where this is going now?

I think we should just keep having elections and never stop

No. Fag.

kek
just rinse and repeat until the end of times

>We lost so we want a do over now

No, you lost. Deal with it.

It's not about 'butthurt', you literally have the numerical majority of Americans deeply disturbed that a minority has led them down a very dangerous road. Plenty of people were misinformed by the media and I'm sure they'll vote for Hillary when they realise what's at stake, equally, I'm sure a huge number of Trump voters will also vote for Hillary now they understand the consequences of their protest vote.

Finally, now that Hillary has been found innocent of any wrongdoing (for the second time) regarding emails, I believe she'll enjoy a lot of extra support from people who fell for the politically motivated and likely criminal actions of the FBI.

Not how it works

You don't get do overs

damn
can you guys smell it too
this reaks of CTR

Yeah, Americans really regret not voting in the decrepit old hag, especially now that we know she doesn't even have the mental fortitude to handle losing, considering she was drunk as fuck and sobbing all night long and couldn't even face her fucking supporters on election night.

If "the left is out of touch with reality" were a legitimate reason to call for a recount, we'd still be recounting Mondale vs Reagan.

We really need a do-over so we can elect this.

The vote didn't go the way the media said it would so it must be wrong. Same with brexit, BBC said there was no way it would win so the result must be wrong. DO OVER DO OVER!

That's not how the process works, we don't keep trying until the side that cries the loudest wins. It doesn't matter that Hillary win the popular vote, they weren't trying to win it. It doesn't matter.

>we need a do-over because I was too much of a lazy fuck to go out and vote
Maybe democrats should stop pandering to the laziest demographics and maybe look outside of urban sprawlings.

if we can have a do over of the general election, why not a do over of the primary?
Here's how bernie can still win

>Considering that a lot of people didn't vote for Hillary because they were assured that she would win
no evidence towards that.

This isn't some silly internet popularity poll. The entire world is at stake because a few million Americans lack basic compassion and a rationally based world view.

Thats just like, your opinion man

NO PRIMARIES ARE PRIVATE ENTITIES THEY CANT BE RIGGED FUCK FSJAGHDFAKGNFLKDATNAL:GK DONT TAKE THIS AWAY FROM HER ITS ALL SHE HAS LEFT

>everyone who disagrees with me is an irrational human being
You do know how irrational this sounds, right?
Also you're not even an American so you wouldn't be able to vote in a redo anyways you pretentious faggot.

he's just trolling

Hey sober up.
Everyone was given two weeks to early vote, absentee vote, or vote in person. If you didn't do that, fuck you, your opinion doesn't count.
We don't make new rules because parents raised their children to cry until they get their way. If you didn't exercise your right to be heard, shut the fuck up.

If you look at the recounts, Hillary is losing more votes. A majority of fake votes, so she would lose the popular election if we checked every state for her fake votes.

>Not voting because we thought she'd win so it didn't matter

Get fucked, medical pack. Just because those Liberal faggots didn't get their way doesn't mean we should hold another election. Especially because if she would win then we'd have to hold a third fucking election. Complete waste of money.

hot damn your another self-rightious idiot

This

WOW GREAT IDEA!!!!!!

You're right because in a shitty Internet poll it's a true democracy
However
In America we have to represent the smaller states who don't have as much population so that way they're not underrepresented, otherwise who gives a fuck what they think candidates would just struggle to win Cali and Jew York

spoopy

How's the referendum going in Italy right now?

If you don't share my beliefs, you are irrational and uncompassionate. How tolerant and progressive if you. I love liberals being so open and understanding to others, free to think and feel how everyone wants. I mean come on, it's 2016 right?

I bet your the same faggot medpack that is protesting owning guns in your country too.

HE didn't lose, he didn't get a vote. It's not his election, just like Brexit wasn't his election. But global leftists are always going to want to influence national affairs outside of their borders until they get their way.

The media pulled the same bullshit they did in 2000, by forcing the narrative that Hillary had the election in the bag and that if you were a Democrat and you weren't particularly satisfied with the two party system, why not consider voting for a third party? Now they can enjoy the same kinds of “great deals” and tax cuts as Carrier.

Maybe so. We still only hold do-overs every 4 years, you have to wait until then.

>4 years

It took barely more than that time for 6 million Jews to be killed by Hitler and the USA has far greater resources. Imagine how many refugees and migrants might die or be killed in that time.

>Muh 6 gorillion

Oh boy

Dont want them to die,dont really care about Mexican migrants.But we must purge EVERY muslim from America.

trump won, get over it.

also
stay out of our business faggot.

There is a re-do election... In 4 years.

Fuck off.