3 SHOT DEAD IN BINLAND

HAPPENING IN FINLAND

foxnews.com/world/2016/12/04/1-politician-2-reporters-killed-in-finland-shooting.html

HAPPENING IN FINLAND

foxnews.com/world/2016/12/04/1-politician-2-reporters-killed-in-finland-shooting.html

TIME TO BAN HUNTING RIFLES

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/04/three-women-shot-dead-outside-restaurant-finland
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is a muslim isn't it?

This is the shooter

>Ibrahim Al-Qurashi

> I am sure the mayor and 2 journalists oppressed him somehow. Did they try and place an order before him in the restaurant?

Wonder how the Finnish media is going to try and spin this

>TIME TO BAN HUNTING RIFLES

It was illegally procured so hopefully not

The prime minister is looking to possibly change gun laws

I hope things are okay finn bros

What happened here?
What was this about?
What are we not being told?

>Three women – a local politician and two journalists – were shot dead with a rifle outside a restaurant in Finland at around midnight on Saturday night, police say.

>A 23-year-old local man with a criminal record was detained at the scene in the small Finnish town of Imatra, the Southeastern Finland police department said.

>It said the motive for the killings remained unclear.

>“At the moment, it looks like the victims were chosen at random,” DI Saku Tielinen told a news conference.

>One of the victims, Tiina Wilén-Jäppinen, was chairwoman of Imatra city council while the other two women were journalists, the police said.

theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/04/three-women-shot-dead-outside-restaurant-finland

Source? I am so fucking tired of this shit

No, white male.
Don't spread misinformation you faggots

By the way, one victim supported race-mixing.

Is not. Old case.
The shooter is 23, name etc not given out.

*one victim was a politician who supported race-mixing.

>The prime minister is looking to possibly change gun laws
To make it easier for you to own a gun right?
Anything else takes your liberty.

A fucking white male

AHAHAHAH A FUCKING JEW

ISRAEL IS NOW OFFICIALLY AT WAR WITH FUNLAND!!!

BRING ON THE FUN!!!

How was my message misinformation? He didn't have a permit for the rifle he was carrying

this.

latest mtv3 news

It's fake, pic related is the shooter

MSM says it was a random shooting. What did the victims have in common.

bump for more info

BURN COAL, PAY TOLL
>BURN COAL, PAY TOLL
BURN COAL, PAY TOLL
>BURN COAL, PAY TOLL
BURN COAL, PAY TOLL
>BURN COAL, PAY TOLL
BURN COAL, PAY TOLL
>BURN COAL, PAY TOLL
BURN COAL, PAY TOLL
>BURN COAL, PAY TOLL
BURN COAL, PAY TOLL
>BURN COAL, PAY TOLL

>Finns
>white

They hated native Finns and wanted more refugees, they probably were trying to get some nigger dick because it was late at night.

Politician was pro-immigrant so I'm not sad.

Gun was legal but it had been taken from somebody else. Shooter had violent criminal record.

I just hope that they don't use this as excuse to restrict gun laws. Finland is full of legal guns which would disappear into black market if government tries to take them away.

>Finland is full of legal guns which would disappear into black market if government tries to take them away.
Do not let them take your guns Finbro. Bad times are coming. It's The Fourth Turning.

I'm pretty sure they're not going to start any massive buyouts, just introduce laws that make it harder for new people to start the hobby. You need to practice with a pistol for two years to even apply for a .22, can see a similar two year waiting period for a hunting rifle

Shit sucks but if the trend continues, there are many countries with healthy firearm laws. I don't see point in being a reservist if you can't own a rifle of your own if you wish and you have the need

Funny how it's easier to get illegal than legal weapon in Finland. Finnish Tor is full of them and people even fix deactivated weapons. Old hunting weapons are everywhere.

For defense purposes it's good to have country full of guns and people who know how to use them. Russia is next to us so we still have conscription for good reason.

>You need to practice with a pistol for two years to even apply for a .22
Yeah if you want .22. You can get 9mm much easier

>Implies that it is easy to get a 9mm in Finland.

>The chairwoman of Imatra Town Council and two female reporters
>There is no indication of a political motive
Finland kills 3 unarmed women for no reason, must be insanity or alcohol's fault or gun fault or simply a combination of it all.

Nothing new in Finland yet again anti-immigration wannabe be Breivik chimped out and killed people. This starts to be a pattern and I think goverment is now putting more money to mentalhealth sector

suspect wasn't drunk

What's considered drunk in Finland?

They went to the same bar on a Saturday

Yes it is. You just need to reservist. Infact you can get really easyly 7.62 + 9mm + pumpaction just for keeping your military skills alive. Ofcourse you would know this if you actually went to army but seeing you posting to Sup Forums and spreading rightwing shit in here means that you are one of those limp fucks whose "back hurted" too much in service and got C-papers(dismissal from service).

Worst thing is you don't even need tor or deactivated weapons. The gun laws in past were Murica tier, and many of those weapons are not registered nowadays. Police has tried to get them from time to time by saying you don't get prosecuted If you bring them to police station on some special day. I remember my granny taking some hand guns to the police. Even If you think about the times after the war, there stuff like smgs and grenades under the floors of old houses. I'm quite sure old men aged 70+ have most of the illegal firearms in Finland.

Posse comitatus next fall bitch.

What is the problem with these sandniggers?

The highest Finnish authorities have released a picture of the shooter, identified as Säämi Hydäinen

keep it up finnbros

He won't get away with it this time

Oh wow

Friendly reminder finnish people arent white

When your blood becomes flammable

I'm talking about target practice for which you get .22 as the first firearm, not SRA. Not everyone goes to the army these days.

t: 180 days PV-puskasissi

>Finnish Tor is full of them

Most people are roleplaying there. Yeah, you can get some shitty starter pistols some Kyösti converted into firing real rounds but I'd rather not take the risk of having one blow into my face

Surprised at the amount of old folk who still keep their shit in unlocked barns, then again it's not my concern. Urban fags would get a heart attack if they knew how bad things really are.

Light hair in US is 51% while Finland is #1 with 80%.

Who's the nigger now?

Samsuke Hyadou won't get away this time