Mkay

Mkay.

Other urls found in this thread:

wahl16.bmi.gv.at/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Italians will win the referendum

The Austrian election hasn't finished yet

Austria fucks everything up again. What am I supposed to be surprised about.

Not very surprising, they are krauts after all

You can cross Wilders out too, never gonna happen. There's literally 20 parties to choose from and 0 of them want to form a coalition with Wilders.

Also 5 of those parties are new anti-eu parties trying to steal votes from Wilders.

He might come out as the second or third biggest party, but he'll be opposition forever.

Europe can't save itself, that's not a surprise. The anglosphere is the only hope for the western civilization.

>Geert
>Marine
>Frauke
None of them will get elected. They dont realistically have a chance.

Then Le Pen will lose to Fillon, and Petry to Merkel.

That is all ghost of Fidel.

Yeah Petry won't happen too.
ALL parties are against the AfD. The best they can hope to accomplish is being irrelevant opposition.

Hate to say it but looks like the Anglos and Slav gotta liberate Europe again.

>20 parties
>0 of them want to form a coalition with Wilders.
>5 of those parties are new anti-eu parties trying to steal votes from Wilders.
I don't get it.

I can guess that continentals are going to fail.
Their education system is too different from anglos

Germanics are just stupid and pathetic in every way. Why people idolise them is beyond me.

KEK'S VASSAL HERE

WE CAN'T WIN NON-ENGLISH COUNTRIES BECAUSE WE ARE ALL WRITING AND MEMEING IN ENGLISH.

NOT ENOUGH MANPOWER FOR OTHER LANGUAGES AT SAME LEVEL AS ENGLISH HERE

WE CAN'T SAVE NON-ENGLISH SPEAKING COUNTRIES GUYS

RIPPITPY RIP

>You can cross Wilders out too, never gonna happen. There's literally 20 parties to choose from and 0 of them want to form a coalition with Wilders.

> Also 5 of those parties are new anti-eu parties trying to steal votes from Wilders.

????

Geert isn't winning, not even close, Germany's politics are so fucked with their coalitions that only the CDU can win, and The Republicans will win in France.

Same thing in austria.
This election was 1 party vs the rest of them.
fpo (centre-right) and Team Stronach (irrelevant ancaps) were behind Hofer, but ÖVP (christian democratic and "conservative"), spö (liberals), Grüne (SJWs) and NEOS (liberals) were against Hofer.
So if we think about that this was 1 party against 4 parties, it is a pretty good result.

We need to meme Britain a new and based PM.

The current one is pro-EU globalist cuck, and it a complete nobody

Doesn't Italy have to many debts to leave

>save Germany end the right in europe

and some on Sup Forums might forget this, but Merkel is the right-wing candidate in Germany. Her competition is far worse, worse than Sweden.

can someone explain
>le pen
and
>petry
i get the feeling petry won't win

>So if we think about that this was 1 party against 4 parties, it is a pretty good result.
No, you lost.

Pray for Fillon. Le Pen is a hopeless commie and would ruin the alright nation of France.

>lepen
>petry
both of these are trash

brexit still didnt happen

Europe is still cucked, only US uncucked themselves

EUROPE IS FULL OF KEKOLDS

EVERYONE ELSE ON THAT LIST WILL LOSE BADLY

Who do you have in mind

But wait, does President of Austria have any actual power?

It's not just our education system but our ENTIRE media is propaganda.

Kids are getting taught that being an ebil nazi is bad and these nice leftists are saints that wanna save the entire world as soon as they're 5-6 years old watching KIKA /Kinderkanal (Childrens channel)

And on top of that our alternative media is just starting to grow and still very young.

Because FPÖ sucks.

You are germanic you fucking idiot (unless you're a welsh/scot, i mean theres a 20% chance you are with that flag)

Germanic =/= German

WTF KEK?!?!?!

WHY KEK DID NOTHING ??????

I know you krauts have some strange words for things but Kinderkanal might be the worst

20% voter turnout.

I doubt it'll pass due to laws or some shit.

Once again, Anglos have to save the continent.

Sad!

christians are anitwest

>wanting a bunch of jew loving fucks into power

Good goys

Based Tom Watson, Rory Stewart or Angus Robertson.

Everyone else in that hall is a cuck.

free masons won, it's over since protestantism

Are your elections over already?
I see threads saying he lost and threads saying voting is still taking place and he's leading.

Just stop. Saving Europe this way is literally hopeless. Need to channel energy into a Russian invasion.

You can forget AFD

Germany is done

Looks like Anglos will have to pull the European continent from the abyss, again.

Kek does not listen.
Kek speaks.
He did not speak through you. :^)

Lazy fucking Italians. I was amazed they bothered to get off their asses and seek safety during the earthquake. I'm aware some didn't

Early days.

UKIP have a new leader named Paul Nuttall, and he seems like the guy to grab the northern vote. Farage has also re-joined UKIP too.

Whatever's going to happen, this lace is getting redpilled as fuck lately.

>anglo countries lead the way in freedom and self determination while the rest of Europe is cucked
Really makes you think

Only america and the uk matter now anyway

>Marine Le Pen
No

>1 party vs the rest of the political world
>almost a 50 / 50 result
>bad result
We lost the battle but were winning the war.
When did the AfD ever reach numbers this high, murat?
They arent even in the parliament top kek
the fpö is pretty bad, but I take them over liberals as long as they dont pull a Kärnten
neo-christians definetly are
its pretty much ogre
90% of the votes were counted and VdB is still leading with about 7 percent while the expected frame of changes is 0,9%.

>Smells like cassoulet
>Pro-Asselineau

I think that the only way those party could have won is if TRUMP was still running.

REMEMBER, Trump is the one who was fueling all of it.

Since Trump is now elected, the meme war has DRASTICALLY decreased, hence why the other parties that come AFTER his election are likely to LOSE.

AM I WRONG?

Thats fine, we really dont need hofer or wilders to save the West. Austria and the netherlands arent nearly as influential as they used to be. Just having Frauke win is the only thing we really need to save Europe considering how active Germany is in the EU, but the rest arent that important. Uncucking France with Le Pen would be a nice bonus though.

I think some villages stil count votes but it is Van Der Bellen and the FPÖ can't outvote him anymore.

I hear you, clock is ticking though and those muslims are out-breeding anglos 4 to 1. I hate to say this but you *might* have to encase London in walls

I'll have to do some research, don't know too much about them. If you can turn one of them into a walking meme like we did perhaps it could work

Only the eternal anglos can save the world now

So... Austria is going to start another world war 100 years later?

>UKIP have a new leader named Paul Nuttall, and he seems like the guy to grab the northern vote.

Reading from the MSM script there I see lad.

Don't toss your general election vote away on UKIP. It's what (((They))) want you to do.

Don't forget the master race!

It's not so much because of his policies, but more because Wilders has shown to be an unreliable coalition partner. He was in a coalition before and backed out once he actually had responsibilities.

>irrelevant opposition

They won't be irrelevant. especially if they receive over 20% of the vote. Believe me. They need some valueable experience as a opposition, this gives them some time to filter out the idiots within their own party and learn the 'government business'. 2021 they are going to be the bigger than ever.

What about this?
wahl16.bmi.gv.at/

I would say that we're not gonna get wins in Continental Europe for now (with the exception of this Italian referendum but even that is a minor thing). It's just not ready to change. Perhaps in a few years.

I hope this gets more people here to realize just how much of a beast Trump really was in snagging that victory.

What if this was Kek's plan all along?
>US and UK move right, EU moves further left
>US and Russia become allies
>EU is overrun by migrants and suffers internal economic collapse
>pic related happens

Not really. I barely know any German but kinderkanal seems easy to figure out. It means kid channel

Please stop pushing the shitty Marine le Pen meme

Fuck off we anglos are tired of having to dig the continentals out of their own graves.

Nationalism means putting your own priorities first, a concept that yuros can't even grasp.

You guys got greedy, you can't magically make any country you want right wing. Be happy you got trump.

FUUUUUCK

It's all ogre for us now, and for the austrians too, enjoy your 60 gorrillion "fugees" like we do, I lost all hope.

Only thing we can hope for is more muslim terror until europeans start a bloody revolution against the corrupt globalist government

Fuck Yurop

Americans on this board are fucking cringeworthy

I wasn't commenting on how hard it was to figure out. I was pointing out that it's a strange translation when " kinder" and "anal" are smashed together

This bait...

Vote for the centre "right" cuckservatives instead?

No idea whats going on there.
The media gets their stats from the interior ministry which is also running that site and the site is also pretty up to date.

>norgay
why are so many norgays afraid of russia

Maybe they can force a revote again. It's not over, bros.

Mainlaind Europe will note vote for populist parties. Mainland Europe will fall into civil war.

Great-Britain will be the only country relatively safe, there will be a massive influx of white refugees to Britain but only a small amount will be allowed because they are still cucked
Britain will wall themselves in and all the rich Europeans will settle there

Wilders will not win, can't form a cabinet
AfD--- No chance.
Hofer lost.
Le Pen will lose agains Republican party
EU will not dissolve, just go on without britain.

Refugee influx will increase 5x, western europe will fall into a 2nd world status, eastern europe will secede, russia will grab parts of it, meanwhile Turkey will invade Syria and some parts of the Balkans. Iran will launch a nuclear strike against Israel.
The United States will "liberate" western europe under trump again

Screenscap this.

Because your stupid fucking government forced 330 US marines onto us and that put us on the To-Nuke list.

Fuck you.

>afraid of a good ally

>norwegians on this board

A eurocuck who is right?
Wow... I'm amazed.

trump is the man. i proudly wear my maga hat in public every day. the middle fingers and death threats are worth it

You are right.

I might act like i hate Switzerland, but I am just jealous, I wish I would be swiss :(

>Christian Democrats
>Actual Christians

Choose one

Don't listen to this faggot, Geert has been steadily climbing in polls and will most likely get most votes (by far)

So...there's still a chance?

Petry and Le Pen have an even lower chance of winning than Hofer. MUCH lower. In Germany it will be a reelection of Merkel under a great coalition, AfD will get between 15-20%, and in France Fillon will win most likely.

It didn't have to be this way.

Looks like anglosphere might be going this alone guys

>US will liberate western Europe under trump

And with Putin's help

We are losing momentum guys. Those libtards won't BTFO themselves. Take note and meme up for the next election.

i didnt make it up kjell. norgays tell me all the time. dont shoot the messenger kjell

dont worry MY government isnt gonna help u out anymore kristoffer so russia can fuck u

Came here to post this.

FN will not win. You doesn't understand on this website.
We have two rounds.
Olds people, brainwashed young voters, middle class WON'T vote for the FN.

And with the victory of Fillon, we have, again since, 1994, a right party.

What, and keep the cuckservatives in?

The establishment is never going to leave that party, and it's about time half their voters drop them, as they offer no future for this country.

>wanting women in power

We're reaching levels of bluepill that shouldn't even be possible

Kek. Didn't notice that

Brexit won't happen. We will in the best case scenario get a Norway-style deal.

I dont think so.
They are already interviewing Hofer on TV about his defeat and the TV shows the % of votes counted at like 95%.
Maybe theres a error on their webpage or some (((irregularities))) like last time.

4 more red Xs to go. meme magic is dead.

The referendum isn't about leaving the EU but about the constitution, right?