Knowledge Bomb. Sanctuary Cities

Unlike Europe's "No Go Zones", (If Europe doesn't leave the EU they are completely fucked either by ISIS and/or Merkels EU Army) which required some effort to get set up. Sanctuary Cities have allowed Terrorist groups to set up without any effort required.

Sanctuary Cities + an Unsecured US southern border have allowed ISIS to have a expansive network stretching from South America all the way to Canada.

Sanctuary Cities are a security threat that has allowed for a Trojan horse operation the size that can only be rivaled by the EU "Refugee" crisis to occur.

Sanctuary Cities are also used by the Dem party to change demographics into there favor.(Notice which places Hillary won, in relation to Sanctuary Cities, and also notice where those Sanctuary Cities are in relation to any terror incidents and cover ups("Gas Leaks", etc)).

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/#
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/91643049/#91643049
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanctuary_city
mortonsalt.com/walkherwalk/
girlforward.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

PAST THREADS TO DIG INTO(Ignore the impersonators):

Upcoming Topics:

1) The Fate of Hillary

2) Soros Black Op's/PMC's

I told you guys I would make a thread about this topic.

Got some information out that you might be interested in.

I think you'll find the next topics very interesting.

Interms of freeing Europe from the EU, people need to focus on explaining to the public how bad things are going to get in the EU.

If you don't have a secured border, you don't have a country.

The concept of "open borders" is suicide. Which explains why the Left tends to support it.

bump

Hofer lost fuck

what do you think about the hofer thing?

His lost happened due to outside influence.

Merkel.....Soros...... there were a few players involved.

Appreciate it.

Want to know hillarys fate. And where pizzagate is going

I'll get to both.

Cute 'girl' there

Cool you are one of the greats sir

Bumped

1) Hillary will either be dead from health or in a Jail Cell due to crimes both are likely.

2) Hollywood Pizza is what you should be trying to expose more then the DC pizza if you want to snap the public out of there trances.

There are many more battles ahead, the EU will fall.

Merkel & Soros outside influence.

He didn't lose organically.

I do what I can, and get information out when I can.

Also I responded to you:

I covered the No Go Zones in Europe and now I've covered the Sanctuary Cities in the US.

Fascinating chessboard moves being done due to them in place.

What about the 1st december Paris attack that has been thwarted? Was it something serious?

About Italy.
What happens after the referendum?

Is Matteo Renzi on globalists payroll?

What role has Movimento 5 Stelle?

Any opinion on Salvini & Lega Nord?

It could have been.

And that was merely a single operation.

1) If Italy Leaves, they saved themselves.

2) & 3) & 4) Some more details please.

Will they strike again soon? The calm before the storm is ending?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanctuary_city

>>A sanctuary city is a city in the United States or Canada that has adopted a policy of protecting undocumented immigrants by not prosecuting them solely for violating federal immigration laws in the country in which they are now living illegally.
>>The term applies generally to cities that do not use municipal funds or resources to enforce national immigration laws, and usually forbid police or municipal employees to inquire about a person's immigration status.

So the idea behind a "sanctuary city" is that they harbor criminals who break immigration laws, and police aren't allowed to ask about it. Why is this even a thing?

Democrats

There are so many operations going on that get busted the public doesn't know about.

Also consider how many attacks are covered up(Like "Gas Leaks", etc)

That and Globalists for destabilization & demographic replacement.

Sanctuary Cities are the ultimate Trojan Horse.

But they are still the normal one, when is the big one going to strike? The islamic month of war is finishing

The fact that Europe has No Go Zones should tell you that they have been able to take land without attacking yet.

They did the same in Syria/Iraq before they blitzkrieg.

This would be a lot more believable if you proofread what you wrote, just saying.

2) Prime Minister of Italy since 22 February 2014 and Secretary of the Democratic Party since 15 December 2013.

3)The Five Star Movement (Italian: Movimento 5 Stelle [moviˈmento ˈtʃiŋkwe ˈstelle], M5S) is a political party in Italy started by Beppe Grillo, a popular comedian and blogger, and Gianroberto Casaleggio, a web strategist, on 4 October 2009. The M5S is considered populist,[18][19][20][21] anti-establishment,[18][22][23][24] environmentalist, anti-globalist[25] and Eurosceptic.

4)Matteo Salvini embraces a very critical view of the European Union (EU), especially of the Euro, which he once described a "crime against mankind".[39] Salvini is also quite opposed to illegal immigration, which has emerged in 2012 as a serious problem for Italy.

Bump for visibility

Pls make a bread about Antarctica.
Pls

If you aren't willing to listen & research, thats your loss.

The best way to control the public is to convince them that things are not as bad as they are.

This social conditioning tactic is very effective on Women and weaker men.

I will, just have a few topics I want to go over first.

Anon5, this is true, isn't it?

Was the fire in Oakland was some sort of hippy sacrifice?
Or a deliberate attack targeting them from either isis or some right wing religious group?
Are the fires in TN connected?

Hey Anon5:

What will BLM be like during Trump. My guess they will be replaced by another group like occupy wallstreet or somthing because they are so unpopular in mainstream

Sorry about sage. From another thread

I'm waiting patiently. I'm the same guy from the last bread. Lots of links and pictures........

2) Globalist tool.

3) & 4) Both seem like a good way to fight back against the EU on the Italy front.

Appreciate it.

My threads are always interesting.

Hey Anon5 what does the Austrian election mean for us?

So what's the point of going blitzkrieg and not slowly assimilating like in Soumission by Houellebecq?

good day knowledgeable bro and all others reading this thread. take care and stay fearless.

Female Sexual nature answers that question.

1) Was it just a fire? or was the Fire a cover story for a Orlando type incident?

2) The same group who are going the TN fires also did the Israel fires.

You are on to something, start looking into who Soros is now funding to fill that gap.

Both are viable tactics for them going forward.

I think you will be interested.

Already answered it.

Hofer lost due to outside influence(Merkel & Soros), also how this is just 1 battle of many required to free Europe and save it from the EU.

Also why the hell aren't the good globalist groups doing more?

Good to see you again.

Under Trump, will ISIS sleeper cells chimp out or get btfo by CIA/FBI before anything happens?

You mean like this?

>If Europe doesn't leave the EU
>Europe leave European Union

wtf you on mate?

They have been doing more.

But the Bad globalist groups get more publicity.

The EU was never about helping Europe.

They couldn't stop Soros from screwing over Austria.

Wow this is fucking useless

Mix of Both. Consider who he putting in positions.

It was more Merkel then Soros.

Which is why I'm telling you guys to get the information out that Hofer lost due to Merkel & Soros fuckery.

On to something.

Its not.

Like Mattis?

Feldman has been coming out with pieces about this

So has Frodo from Lotr, forgot that faggots name

Where else can we look

Thanks, always

If you expose the Celeb Swinger Clubs( aka Breeding programs), you can bust the thing open due to what they are connected to.

Yes.

>Mix of Both
I'm going to need a more definitive answer than that. It's easy to seem prophetic when your answers are proven true by any possible scenario.

And this is possible with currently available info??

What are your thoughts on Donald Tusk, high EU official? I held him in high regard, but he has great relationship with Merkel, which makes me question his intentions.

Is he good or bad for Poland going forward?

I just question how much the good globalists have done because they've let it get this far.

Morton Salt have been financing some non-profits projects in a marketing operation called WalkHerWalk.
mortonsalt.com/walkherwalk/

The one i find interesting is GirlForward.
girlforward.org/

It assigns adult women as tutors to refugees girls to form them in leadership roles trought college.

Maybe it's nothing just curious.

If Sup Forums and reddit can figure out pizza places you should have no problem for the most part finding Celeb swinger/breeding clubs.

Can you give us a hint?

He did in last bread - VIP after parties

Well it depends on if/what the public will hear about it.

The EU isn't for the European people. The closer they are to Merkel the more apparent that should be.

The worlds not a simple place.

Consider the men.

Welcome back

Are our memories and souls able to be passed on via our blood to our kids and that's why this secret is kept from everyone in order to be useful lil minions and keep others rich at our own expense?
If everyone knew that the light is also within them also then maybe they will question why they follow someone else's light?

Your knowledge bombs triggered a methodical search into the past. Not just mine.
The history of our alphabets, our planets, the eras of the gods etc.

So basically if you dont have a kid, your soul dies as whatever information and memories you carried with u along your bloodline so far ends right there? hence suicide equals purgatory of some sort? Or an untimely death before being allowed to create another being?

If you can connect to your bloodline that existed before you then you will surely have access to their memories and experiences in order to make you an aware member of this species and be thankful that you will spend your time on this earth knowing, vs finding things out/forgetting/givingup?
hence the most powerful people on earth have these long ancestral lines.

There are symbols everywhere and clues everywhere so far in my search, no matter how personal it has been.

The slowest are the most powerful.

We had a clue to start from on the pizza places (podesta emails)... Got a string we can pull on Hollywood?

Also Oakland, should someone look for clues during a walkby? Find it interesting that the lead performer made it out alive.

The need to continue lineage & protect it is what formed our civilizations in the first place.

1) VIP afterparty's.

2) If you consider Orlando, I would definitely start looking into it beyond merely just a fire.

Read The Selfish Gene by Richard Dawkins.

How are sanctuary cities even legal? How can cities choose which laws to not enforce?

Thanks

Bump for great justice

They technically aren't legal, but thats something the general public doesn't know about.

Appreciate it.

>the slowest are the most powerful

S L O W
T
E
A
D
Y

What did Merkel rig it? It went from VDB winning only two states to know winning a majority. Can an election swing that much in such a short time?

Bump for more tin foil insanity.

>the downward spiral

Bump for massive interest. Where do you get all your knowledge from knowledgebro?

does a date midway through 2019 mean anything to you?

Actually nothing I've been saying or talking about is "conspiracy".

Reality is much stranger then fiction.

A cornered animal is dangerous.

As more try to leave the EU, the more Merkel is getting cornered.

Thank you.

Any connection with Oakland's proximity to SF - a sanctuary city?

No.

Was it merely a fire or was the Fire a cover up for a Orlando level ISIS incident?

Ponder that and you will answer your own question.

Look what I said in the OP aswell.

also:

Be honest, when is the last time you had a consensual, face to face conversation that wasn't because of a job or some other forced interaction?

Can Europe be freed without open conflict?

That all depends on when the EU falls.

Recently.

People, places, timings, etc

Bump

I'm from N.Ireland. What state is Ireland in? It has very few refugees, or so I'm lead to believe. but I plan to take action very soon, not sure what move i'll make yet.

Should I be worried about rapefugees importation? Tbh I wouldn't be surprised if they are importing them here too.

New Orleans is a sanctuary city and there was a mass shooting on Bourbon street last weekend. was it black on black for the Bayou Classic as was reported or something different?