youtube.com/watch?v=4O1RP29RhcE
youtube.com/watch?v=rH8AsTCigp8
youtube.com/watch?v=qIyxWlvwoXo&t=465s
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707000250
youtube.com/watch?v=npFAmRqHpQc
youtube.com/watch?v=3m8x8fDL01o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lay down and let me breed you.

The "Asians are bro tier" meme has to die.
They are either fence sitters or actively working against us.

false. i don't know an asian that didn't vote trump.

With your pussy ?
Agree.

>muh anecdotal evidence

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/ stop dick sucking asian people/

>truth becomes a lie after you repeat it

Lifting people up from poverty and sickness is "oppression" now. Fuck these traitorous cunts, they should be banished to the third world to see what actual oppression at the hands of a local warlord looks like

>abolish you

I guess those ESL classes haven't payed off

>but they are smart an commit less crime
yeah, so do jews.

why do asians worship whites?

>decolonize the world.

If only the utility companies could shut them off and say 'yeah, we're decolonizing. Starting with you.'

Asians are reasonable. They might take advantage of our immigration policies and lack of nationalism, but they don't overstep and blame any failure they have on white people.

If we stopped being cucks they would peacefully fuck off

You fucks have done crusades against Muslims to keep them out several hundred years ago. Today, you actively invite them into your country while demonizing whoever isn't doing so. We'd rather destroy you than let you all destroy yourselves.

Brief reminder that Asians are fucking based and I'd happily let a redpilled Chink, Gook, or Nip fuck my wife.

This video proves chinks are based.
youtube.com/watch?v=4O1RP29RhcE

t. asian

Reminder that only ethnic Russians, Wolga and Black Sea Germans are welcome to post from Russian flag. Buryat and Tuva untermenschen are not welcome

Asians are fine if they remain in their countries

>stop watching anime you cuckold
How about no. Go back to drinking vodka with your bydlo buddies.

Agree. Remove asian.

>take and enjoy their food, their culture, their women, their films, their animation, their technology, their vidya, basically everything they have we either rip-off outright or create a superior version of

>but this is bad because they don't like us

Asian/White relations are pretty much the ideal race relations. We have our own separate nations and cultural identities, but we still are able to pleasantly do business with each other and learn from what the other's successes and accomplishments.

It's hilarious to me that the alt-right here on Sup Forums is getting cucked by qt asian waifus. You're never going to get a majority to support a cessation from asian girls, because it's fucking Sup Forums. Good luck though.

They have a pale skin color fetish.

Idk. I'm literally sitting on my balcony in my hammock while my Korean qt is cleaning our bathrooms, feels good man.

Asians are more tolerable than sand niggers. When given choice, choose the former. They are hard workers too, so just leave the heavy lifting to them and you can enjoy your holiday.

t. vancouver
>take and enjoy their food, their culture, their women, their films, their animation, their technology, their vidya, basically everything they have we either rip-off outright or create a superior version of
Maybe if you have yellow fever

Daily reminder 80% of asian girls are butterfaces

>basically everything they have we either rip-off outright or create a superior version of
it's the exact fucking opposite of this

IF I RACEMIX WITH A YELLOW IN A WHITE COUNTRY MY KIDS WILL BE MIXED BUT THEY'RE KIDS WILL HOPEFULLY BE MOSTLY WHITE BREEDING OUT THE CHINKS
THIS IS MY PLAN

This settles it, close the doors. Only whites aloud.

t. Cheng Ching Chong

>North Asians

Of course they are ugly as fuck with their cheek bones. Southern ones are more palatable.

Idk man. I married a Korean girl and she's pretty nice.

This, but these autists will go for those 80% instead of going for the 20%.

But you're the untermench man
Slavgols are mutts and I bet you look like a bleached nigger.
I have green eyes, man, and blond hair.
I am 1/16 Jewish, man, fuck you.

>still not having a vr waifu

fucking losers

Let's not be mean, some of them are based.
youtube.com/watch?v=rH8AsTCigp8

youtube.com/watch?v=qIyxWlvwoXo&t=465s

See
Asians are uncreative submissive subhumans that have accomplished for nothing on their own. They are inherently inferior. Even """honorary"""gook lands. Japan was developed under the British and American advisors in the 1860s and still was inferior to the West in all the ways possible. Korea was developed under the American rifle during the 1950s, Singapore and Hong Kong are still run by WASPs.
99%

Only asians I know that aren't bro tier and as you say fence sitters are without a doubt Chinese.

>Russians
>Slavs
Cool genetic insight, kike
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707000250

The American Journal of Human Genetics (Volume 82, Issue 1, 10 January 2008, p. 236-250)

Why do niggers hate asians so much?

>Asians are uncreative submissive subhumans that have accomplished for nothing on their own. They are inherently inferior. Even """honorary"""gook lands. Japan was developed under the British and American advisors in the 1860s and still was inferior to the West in all the ways possible. Korea was developed under the American rifle during the 1950s, Singapore and Hong Kong are still run by WASPs.

Which means they are useful for us.

I dont suck their dick, they suck mine.

Big difference, you should learn it one day, fag.

But successful Whites with daddy issues flock to niggers, whereas successful Asians with daddy issues flock to Whites. We get the wealth redistributed to us via self-loathing.

>says the asian

I would fuck the shit out of her with my big monstrous white 15 cm dick.

Honestly depends on the country.

Chinese or Korean yeah, they really do hate our asses. Vietnamese and Thai people are much different though.

I'm not sure Japan even really gives a fuck about what goes on beyond their borders.

Gook lovers are the greatest cucks in history. Especially those weird creepy weeaboo virgins who lust over those ugly slant eyed gook women.

Those losers should be gassed

Because Asians were hated and oppressed yet now do better than whites by as much as whites do better than blacks.

Here comes the brasilian weeaboo ape. Kill yourself autistic subhuman

>that flag
Yeah, sure, senpai. I am totally the one who should kill himself.

Sorry, nigger, but you Black barbie dolls just aren't in stock youtube.com/watch?v=npFAmRqHpQc

JAPAN IS GOING TO BACKSTAB US!!!!!

>now do better than whites by as much as whites do better than blacks

lol is this b8? in what fucking metric? cheating in school? they are way behind in scientific contributions to whites and will never catch up, taking a piece of white technology and creating a larger touch screen out of it means fuck all

No shit they sure let nuclear waste spill out towards the rest of us.

Chinks (and I mean all Asians) are more detrimental to mankind in the long run than niggers or Jews, if we can even stop them from breeding us out of existence

Chinks will not take care of this planet, it may already be too late, they don't have the empathy needed to be interested in preserving mankind

Average earning of Asians is higher than the Blacks in US. In fact, their average earning is higher than the whites too.

why again you're sitting on taiwanese cotton picking desk, Seryozha?

Sauce. Which vn?

it's been declining since affirmative action started discriminating against them too, drastically even

this means fuck all anyway, they have a much smaller population, there's far more white millionaires than there are chinks

I mean Asians do better than Whites in most areas but not to the extent of having a 20 point IQ lead

>it's been declining since affirmative action started discriminating against them too

Affirmative action is proposed to discriminate against them in the first place. It is because there are these Asian boogeymen in the first place that the dumb whites accepted the AA, now they and their university rating suffered too.

sorry, dunno, sergio

Its ethnonationalist, fascist, natsoc and reactionary web colony on a degenerate forum. Voice of decency in the massive noise of decay. Anime not welcome

What are you talking about? AA prop them up and allowed them to even get from being laundrymat owners to doctors, AA was put in place so non-whites could be accepted to college, now there were too many Asians so they were forced to live by the higher standards that we've had since its inception and so there's less chinks in school

>i'm an underage roleplayer
Ok.

>Complain about Blacks for being so dumb and unproductive

>Complain about Asians for being to smart and productive

There are some elements of Sup Forums I find to be absolutely degenerate. The kind of people who exist on the same wavelength of the those SJWs who blam "duh CIS WHITE MALE PATRIARCHY" for their failures in life and not themselves.

If we keep whining about this shit, at what point are we no better than the nogs complaining about "dah white mang keepin us down".

Go back to israel.

Pycкии Фaшизм eтo Cилa

Why should this poll be any better than every other bullshit poll we saw this election?

>it's another thread on the asian meme

>remove asian

YOU WILL HAVE TO KILL ME FIRST

Are you fucking high? Before AA universities in US is based on merit, and lots of Asians scored higher than other races, resulting in the campus filled with Asians, so they proposed AA.

bbbut honorary aryans.

>Problematic glasses
Every fucking time

and a one and a four and a .... .

AA was introduced in the 60s you fucking retard, Asians weren't "filling the campus" back then

you don't know fucking anything about this country

don't say that senpai. why can't we be friends.

youtube.com/watch?v=3m8x8fDL01o

:^) you're okay friendo, just as long as you aint a muzzie and you appreci8 that we're full

Based Flips

everyone knows it, but some cowards have deluded themselves into self destruction in a twisted sense of "staying on the winning team"

Instead of enjoying the struggle they merely wish to lay down and die. Westerners aren't as strong as Russians. They aren't used to losing and if they think they might lose they become spineless cowards.

Every Asian I know is either Bro-tier or shit tier.

Mostly bro-tier, but some are shit.

Name me 5 good animes in the past 2 years.

Bro-tip: You cant

Bro-tip 2: If you say anything Shonen or Shojou, go kill yourself.

You overstayed your welcome, gobnik

Gonna need a source considering that Flips even have a red bar to begin with

No, it's you who should fuck off back to sosach, degenerate bydlo.

>80% of asian girls

Make it 100%. Nobody likes slanty eyes. Not even Asians

>anime faggot
>calls me degenerate
Go an hero, bydlo.your kind not welcome here

I don't know man, mainlander chinks would breed with nearly anything that moves.

Osomatsu-san
Ajin
Fate/Stay Night UBW
Space Dandy
Showa Genroku
Now kill yourself

Best neighbor is right

This is neither sosach, nor your degenerate vatnik vk publics.
This is 4ch/a/n.
Also I have suspicions of you being a proxyfaggot.
Уёбывaй, пидopaхa мaлoлeтняя.

Problem is Asians lack critical thinking & can very easily get brainwashed when they go to universities

the second gen children are pretty bad, but the first gen adults are bros

fuck off from here paedo. Anime is a good example of Asian racial subhumanity
>Asians
>human

Seriously though, why are you using a Russian proxy?

the last time they tried to "abolish" us we firebombed their cities and split the atom to destroy even more.

Why does the same Russian poster post this anti-Asian propaganda every day?

I much prefer East Asians to Russians tbqh.

More civilized...

Let me ask you, your girlfriend is going out on a date. And it's either with a Russian guy or a Japanese guy.

Which one makes you more worried?

>tfw I have a russian name