Honorary leafs thread

Honorary leafs thread

least we're not brown

we are just tanned, you'll be brow in 20 years

I am brown. :)

You're arabian and suck vatican cock like all pea brained arabs.

then you have no right to speak my language. ur going back soon tho.

>Brown guy tries to be alt right

You're cucking your own race, it's fucking disgusting watching both you and the south american faggots try so hard to fit in with people who dislike you.

It's sad, really. What the fuck is wrong with you? The alt-right doesn't like you people, but you suck alt-right dick and pretend "no we're white" as if anyone is going to give a fuck. You're not white to these people you colossal retard, if these people succeed YOU'RE going to get FUCKED.

Just sell your mom into prostitution in europe at this point, you're a mental cuck

Im black so i dont care

See
You dipshit?? These people hate you, you'd have to be retarded to actually be coloured and alt-right

There's going to be none of you left by 2100, nothing your autistic fantasies can do about it. Don't even reply, I've left the thread. Just know that literally millions of white women are 24 hours from taking there first coloured dick, and millions more are going back for seconds and thirds

This holy shit

Hey Austria, welcome to the based countries club.

I'm yellow.

Boo!

You just feel bad because your satanism is self-destructive and you want to destroy people who worship life and truth

Fresh OC coming through

alt right doesn't exist and spanish is european no matter what, doesn't matter we are white enough or not for you.

Notice how in the honorary leafs thread there are no Austrians and it's all Canadians looking for schadenfrued

the austrians are all off killing themselves

ay ay ay ay smoke weed everyday

>schadenfrued
peak humanese, Dad, I don't understand arab.

>All these leafs shitposting
Top fuckin kek

speak*

>all these leafs ITT

leafs aint that bad.
proper education, social security, manners.
also they have a lot of guns but dont feel the need to shoot each other x times a day.

>2016
>not being olive tanned with thick curly black hair

It's like you want to scare the woman away

>coming from Spain, internationally regarded as one of the gayest and LGBTFO-friendly countries in the world

Oh shit I'm in the wrong place! A leaf thread... weak.

Is it true that you will be purged from the site by your government? I will miss you

You'll learn soon enough don't worry

Will Austrians see a breakthrough in memematic shitposting like the Leafs did?

>leafs were well regarded on Sup Forums
>trudeau gets elected
>leafs become jaded shitposters

Will Austria join the Leafstralian shitpost league?

The only white women that go brown are the shit tier women. The top class of female whites are exclusively for white men. You are right though, I see lots of white women with shitskins, but they know they have no chance with the alpha white men and so settle for whatever garbage they can get.

I could get any woman I want because I provide protection and comfort by the truths and honesty I live by.

Je ausi parle francais, hindi et punjabi.

I can speak 4 times more languages than you. lmao

Our defense minister is Sikh. Have fun growing old bitter. :)

It's over guys.

They date shitskins because it makes them feel powerful. This is a dying trend tho

>Thinking your girl is taking care of the house instead of me while you're working

>ausi

Tai-toi

Yep. He's the establishment's good little boy. Easily disposable, like all of you. You worship satan and will die to him. Only Jesus can make a people great.

You're going back to your shithole soon buddy. Hope you had fun playtime on my land.

>700 years of mudslime overlords ejaculating inside your female ancestors
>"we are just tanned"

ZOZs

My family has been here since Canada was just trappers you double nigger.

Go fuck yourself you greasy Spanish monkey.

You speak pridefully of your brown skin and you think adultery is a laughable experience. You're negroid-tier in my book

Yeah go back nigger, even if you were here since then, doesn't mean you belong or ever have.

>You're going back.

Hahah, désolé. Tu as raison.

See Now gtfo of this thread

Mais, non! :)

>Je ausi parle francais
Sure you can.

hahaha, my french sucks.

A FUCKING BACON!

We really don't need guns, the ANTIFA is quite satisfied with throwing glass bottles and stones.