Indian General: Late night edition

Discuss anything about Indian politics.

Modi,Demonetization, sports, foreign affairs etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UR2MQ8VGgd0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump.

P O O
O
O

Depste having a space program they still can't stop people shitting in the street.

Bhenchod hindi nhe bol sakta hu aur Hindustan ka flag nhe hai toh phuto yaha seh, thread ko spam karna bandh koro chutya.

Aur chutya anglo, teri gaad kyu itni jal rhe hai hamre space program sai?

Stop trying to make this a thing
POO
O
O

A fucking Leaf

Depste having a white majority they still elected a mudslime as Mayor and are allowing millions of rapefugees inside the country.

Chup burger apni gaad mai dal leh.

t. triggered Poojeet

DESIGNATED

Chup behenchod canadian, tu India aur China ki colony hai.

Kudh ki country bhi nahi hi, queen ki ka nam leh keh hilata rhu.

Singapore ki bhi tumhara sai zaga aukkad hai.

SHITTING

Thanks Muhammad

Abey shitting kar rha hai tu mujhey kya puch rha hai chutya?

i want to fuck indian girls

STREETS

Demonetization ne gaand maar li bc. Ek mahine baad aaj daaru peene ko mila.

POO
O
O

Oh namaste choor aur lotare,

abhi tak tum log sudhar nhe huh?

LOO
O
O

Which beach has the greatest scenery whilst I do my morning poo poo?

Why is there an asshole in the middle of your flag?

Hata bhai chhod inhe. Chutiyon ke muh kyun lagta hai.

Indians sux dix

kudh ki reflection dikh rha hai teroko

aur tum khate ho kutte ki

timepass

Is this accurate?
youtu.be/UR2MQ8VGgd0

>fat fuck amma is finally dead
Is this... a... happening?

Haha your elected politicians are vocal about LGBT rights. They'd get lynched here if they went any way other than straight.

Amma is dead? Niceeee.

Kab ayi news?

ignore britcucks and moose fuckers. not worth spending your time on. they are here to provocate and dont give them the satsifaction.

let poo in the loo be their omlette du fromage

Do you? I don't know what it is, maybe Sup Forums propaganda but even the cute ones I want to run up to and yell POO

Can someone please explain how this currency invalidation of 500 and 1000 banknotes and the release of new 500 and 2000 banknotes are supposed to fight corruption?

I really don't get it. Won't the rich simply launder the old money, turning into legit new money?

Rumours. Cardiac arrest bol rahi hai media.

I like that the flag is a giant butthole.

Dude that is the thing he said dont take it for granted, that these notes will stay, they might get replaced again 8n

D E S I G N A T E D
E E
S T
I A
G N
N G
A I
T S
E E
D E S I G N A T E D

the idea is laundering is difficult due to limited supply of new notes.

also the other objective is even if laundered it brings money back into circulation

also govt shifted its onjective saying this will promote cashless transactions

Haan padha abhi, par bachne ke chance kam hai

:^)

POO

Poo in the loo

wont respond to racist xenophobe bigots who elected trump as president.

Behcnhond ye teri sliding thread nahi hai, spam karna bandh kar!

which stateare you form?

DESIGNATED

Gujarat and you?

Dude we will poo in the loo
But 1st stop fucking your cousins man
You all are just creating a gen of retards

The only legal way to turn old currency into new is to go to a nearby bank and follow due procedure. No business is accepting old currency rn and money laundering is not easy. Most people who acquire black money keep it in form of gold or buy properties in family members name. Only low tier corrupt people will be affected, if at all. My cousins hoard money in swiss accounts and they are pretty chill about the whole situation.

SHITTING

STREETS

chennai

POO

This is an English imageboard bhai

Curry nigger

Im actually having some good conversations with people, these threads are good, but the spam is not.

Pic related, it's you.

So Indiabros. Indian American here. How do I get a gf from northern India?

Spam is always retarded. Btw are you Indian?

road pai hangna chalu kar deh

Yeah got no response so say curry nigger,
Nit everybody in india is brown/black amerifag cousin fucker

Does this image really work as an insult coming from you guys? The same guys who all look like they've never taken a shower, smell like shit, and generally look like worse off mexicans?

>India Thread
Is this the designated shitting thread?

Atleast Hillbillies don't rape their cousins

Ethnically and culturally yes, but id probably consider myself more American.

Bc they are 50% niggers, and they include Irish people as white.

left remaining are germans and dutch and other europeans who are mixed with jews, gypsies or native americans.

DESIGNATED

Irish People are whiter than Pooloos, that's for sure.

SHITTING

I don't know any Hindi besides "Tu mere nam kya hai"

Dude you guys started that shit, all the shit images you share are from the rural and most backward areas. Not every indian is the same as not evwry American is the same, you cheap british rip offs

Same senpai. Do you live in the east coast like most Indians or somewhere else?

America has cities you inbred fuck. The majority of America is Suburbs, Small Towns, and Cities.

Here's a summary :^)

rare flag

I think you didn't get my insult, btw india has cities too

West coast, you?

Arizona

Nothing like a sjw lgbt sponsored proxy

If the US ever decided to deal with safe terror states like Pakistan or Saud would India help us burgers with either

the way this thread is going I might as well ask, If I happen to be visiting the great wagon wheel country and happen to go into "the wrong streets" would I end up getting the shit end of the stick?

Even the cleanest Poo in the Loo that I've met just look like they use expensive napkins to wipe after themselves after they shit in a designated street for the 1℅.

>cities
You could fart in the wind and they would get knocked down, slums built on slums don't count as cities, you walking affliction

rollMike

poo in the streets but a loo in the sheets

Why do indians have so many children? Your population is about 1.3 billion people and you have quite low average standard of life.
Why is it this way?
Why can't people in your country just stop having so many children and have less, but give anything to a one child?
Why is marriage so important? Is it because of their religion?

Have you seen an Indian loo before? I don't know how these even flush. No wonder a lot of people there shit in the streets

OMG

I was reading a history book and the author said that Indians from the highest caste were actually very handsome, while the lower castes were rather ugly. (It's an old book, historians aren't this candid anymore.)

I'll be honest with you OP, I think Indiands are very fucking ugly. But after reading that it got me thinking.... maybe I've only ever seen low caste Indians ??

Can you post high caste Indian pics? To change my view.

Lol im in a neighboring state, I went to Az in the summer

We do actually have cities, its your choice you want to believe it or not,
And most of the slums in india are inhabited by illegal Bangladeshi immigrants.

Good question but let me ask you this: Why don't whites have many children? Rather than having niggers take over or complain about white genocide, whites should have more kids. Is there something wrong with having kids and a family?

Are you from NorCal or SoCal? Plus what part of AZ did you visit?