twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=YvVxdKAeSr0

Give me some background leaf.
Who is in the videos he won't leak?

nothing but pathetic lies on social media for attention
>pewdiepie: i will quit when i get 50 million subscriptions
sure

fuck off

I guess it's some video of this "seremonie" that youtubers have? To be honest I wanted to share this because it's similar to how weird pizza gate is desu. Idk if it's real or not but it's kinda odd.

desire to know more intensifies

cmon i need a new happening

yo if you wanna help with sum shitt im down for another happening

It's a lie, don't fall for it.

It's not happening, ignore attention whore

>Seremonies

>seremonies

>Serenormies

>Seremonies

shills confirmed, its legit

its happening

I remember this guy, he spent like 40 hours straight making videos of terraria when the first expansion came out
he is a nutjob

The elite invited some big youtubers for a ceremony, he didn't like their satanic deeds so he filmed it.

Now he is being hunted.

SHIT

Please God let it be this.

If he had common sense he would just post it all

Kinda make sense
>MSM is dying
>lose to alt media and youtube
>Try to speedily incorporate a few popular youtubers into your ''inner circle''
>Big frat party
>Drinks and games, film them while they do immoral deeds
>Now you can black mail them and have them by the balls
>Because you where losing control of the MSM and alt media situation you didn't have time to check on all of the new puppets
>some of them turned on you.

k keep me posted

i hope

Looks like total BS

>I need to go on the run
>But I'll keep updating my twitter feed
>Notice me senpai!

>Gets the 1.3 update that added Expert Mode early
>Because he is a notable member of the community
>He's actually a massive shillord who goes out of his way to pander himself to every Terraria community and viewbots his own videos to convince others he's important

>Begins playing Expert, live streaming as a pre-release 1.3 launch event
>Fights Queen Bee, normally one of the earliest bosses to fight in a normal run of the game
>He dies quickly, Expert causes enemies to do around double damage and the bosses have new attack patterns
>Bosses are supposed to de-spawn when the player dies
>It doesn't
>Having set his spawn point in the area the boss in in, he proceeds to die endlessly to the boss for around an hour
>Half way through he begins having an autistic breakdown
>Troll donations start coming in and insulting his conduct and ability to play the game, and he begins going on a rant insulting the game and it's creators
>Who are currently on his stream
>They ask him politely to stop playing
>He's crying at this point, starts playing Hearthstone, all the while continuing to insult the developers

All Sup Forums cares about is if Pewdiepie sold out.

Is he still /OurGoy/ or not?

>"I'm going to keep moving. (7/7)"

Reference to ReviewBrah? What did he mean by this? Is he being gangstalked by Canadians?

Run, Forrest, run.

Why would we trust a leaf?

May be an attempt to shift focus from pizzagate.

if anything it will draw more autists with unlimited free time into researching it, even if this is a hoax

Youtube is so fucking saturated that the only content that will get enough views to pay $1 is clickbait.

Top fucking Kek

Nope, it's 2 things.

1) attention seekers and schizo's who like to place themselves in the "main-character" role of conspiracies ("I know too much!! They're after me!!)

and/or

2.) The people involved in the pedo-ring trying to create and promote as many "crazy psychotic" narratives to "attach" to the "pizza-gate" (which I believe was one of those naratives to shift focus AWAY FROM THE ACTUAL CHILD-FUCKING CLUB) by making it "OMG!! THE ILLUMINATI SATANISTS ARE COOKING CHILDREN IN THE BASEMENT OF COMET PIZZA!!"

It's shit.

These people are really fucking children and likely trading them like Pokemon... but they are laughing their asses off when 80% of the investigators are trying to push leads involving Saturn Alien Lizards Cults and shit.

I'm not even saying there's no occult component to this (I know there is as an RHP occultist).. but that is not the right avenue to research.

People need to focus on the mundane aspects of it.

>how do they obtain the kids?
>how are they moved?
>who does the moving and obtaining?
>which art galleries are used to launder the money?
>etc etc etc

looking into the other stuff (let alone trying to CLEARLY EXPLAIN IT in a way that doesn't make you look like a schizo to normal people) is not possible at this present time... ESPECIALLY without actual knowledge of the REAL occult world. (no, 6 hour youtube "testimonies" by "former high-level illuminati insiders") and LARP insider threads on Sup Forums or /x/ do not count.

Don't be a useful idiot.

Shills m8.
Good proxies.

Yeah I heard he's a massive autist who thinks he's the savior of that game community. Like how much of an inflated sense of self worth can you get.

what the fuck is this faggot on about. What kind of fucking conspiracy can come out of Terraria??

youtube.com/watch?v=6m78EGWgvN0

He sounds like a sperg. don't give him views, for fucks sake.

Idk he said if there is no hearing from him in 48hr the switch will go off, so i guess we gotta wait till tomorrow or something """"""""""""""if this is even real""""""""""""""""

Oh great, more larping bullshit.

in what world is this real

It's probably some guy playing a video game and having a gay gang bang, who gives a fuck.

i fucking HATE THOSE

they always turn out fake.

Why the fuck doesn't he just contact someone like Alex Jones and ask for protection and a voice and then release it all.

Been subbed to this guy's channel since way back and I saw when all this happened, what really surprised me though, is that the thumbnail on the very first of his videos about this - which is now removed - had the title "Eyes wide open", and that's the title we tend to use for the whole Pizzagate thing. I didn't think much of it, but it's bothering me a bit now, considering the video and thumbnail is removed.

because even alex jones would think this is retarded

((((((((((water filter man ))))))))

in all seriousness how would you set up a deadman's switch on twitter?

is there a guide for this?

Go home Jew.

Kind of my point. If its retarded he obviously knows that and won't just reach out to trustworthy people.

alex jones has nuggets of truth but you have to be stupid to think everything he says is true

the man's got a family to feed

user, never ever trust anyone who sells you stuff

Its like the switch from lost except hooked up to a bot that tweets

kys fag

He doesn't answer to advertisers and investors, he is self funded. That makes him way more trust worthy than other journalists.

he should just fucking post it, if he doesnt then thats motivation to have him threatened to not post it, if he does post it then thats motivation to not go after him since it'd just draw more attention to something they'd need to claim was faked

HOLD THE FUCKING PHONE

it just dawned on me

do we really expect some out of shape gamer to be able to run for 30 hours?

damn bro u right i need to take more Brain Force Plus™ and Super Male Vitality

>I have videos
>But I won't upload any of them

Cmon. This Sounds like a shitpost by him.

twitter.com/HERO_Terraria/status/805252908547706880

yeah guys it's fake, let's just call it a day.

if this is real im starting to think he is already dead

the last string of tweets about this was 18 hours again

and the last one was 17 hours ago

the last one also talked about releasing the video and then he went silent

He should contact wikileaks if he really has something.

Sup Forums here. Hero is known throughout the terraria community to be a massive faggot and liar. He is the terraria keemstar, only he has actually been blacklisted by the terraria devs.

who is keemstar

the only thing i remember about Sup Forums terraria was those deviart poems lollll

Trips say it's habbenning!!

canadian trips don't count

Is it possible he's mentally ill and imagining things?

nice.

Since most people wont understand the keemstar reference, im just going to link the video where he goes nuts, the writeup of it, along with the developers response. Its leddit, so apologies in advance.

reddit.com/r/Terraria/comments/3bl6yy/hero_has_finally_gone_off_the_deep_end/

ok so like, he says this
twitter.com/HERO_Terraria/status/805242175990755328

this was 18hr ago, so maybe there will be something in 6hr? i hope i didnt make this shitty thread for nothing.

what are "seremonies"?

> "seremonies"
publicity stunt

Ceremonies. Probably Satanic.