Sup Forums decides to help save the white race

> I'm a white male
> Got a virgin Iranian girl who wants to marry me
> She's not white but got white skin.

> Got a childhood white friend. She wants to get back with me and my parents are pushing for it.
> She said she was with 3 guys
> She's white.

I'm stuck with this choice, the Iranian girl's parents like me and wants the marriage.

My parents are pushing for the childhood friend.

What is loo

Poo in loo, Hans

>She's not white but got white skin
Kill yourself.

>Dating a whore over a QT Iranie

POO IN LOO

>shes not white but got white skin

pic or calling bullshit

>deciding who to marry based on her sexual history and the colour of her skin

What the actual fuck, man?

this a 1000 times.
i would rather date a loving and caring muslim/black/hispanic or asian girl over a stupid white whore.

I have three brown eyes

>3 guys
that's not high at all for a white girl in a degenerate society

Persians are friggin qts and literally aryan. Is she muslim though? This could become a problem.

Anyway follow your heart user, 3 sexual partners is nothing in this solar cycle.

1. Persians are white
2. Date the actual wife material woman instead of some roastie slut. She says 3 partners but I guarantee you it is more around 7 or 8

I lean towards the Iranian. Would you need to go Muslim?

From what you've told us, I'd say go for the Iranian girl

Poo in loo, you savage

3 guys is basically nothing today (unfortunately). You and you're children will be a complete right off if you marry the iranian

That's what she claims, in reality it's probably the cube of that number so 25-30 partners. England is world capital of slaggery.

I only have one

At the risk of inviting SWEDEN YES comments, I'd go with the Iranian. Persian girls are qt af and if her parents like you then you're totally *in* that family forever. The white slut is used goods, go with the Persian.

Dump both and find yourself a proper white girl.

You are a fucking idiot yo ask pol, user. That said...

I think the new girl is the way to go. Getting back with some one is confusing and familiar territory, but I find more often than not, if it ended once, it ended for a reason.

The irony is me and my qt3.14 have been together four years and that was after getting back together because in college I never wanted a relationship, just to be a degenerate. Feels good to have changed.

this. Plus the ones she sucked off and didn't count kek

Definitely Iranian virgin user. At least you know she wants to marry you while if you leave her and go to the white girl it may end up in misery.

>Iranian girl
>She's not white but got white skin
Then she IS white user.

Iranian girl you fucking dolt.

Especially if shes persian and not shitslime ancestry.

OP, you know what to do...

Listening to your parents and some old chick who is now sick of Chad's and wants YOU back... That is the easy path. The path to ruin.

Take the path NEVER traveled and get this Iranian qt3.14 while you can. She is a new chapter in your life, rather than a repeat

> when conservatives don't realise that people in Islamic countries are more conservative than people in their own country, and yet claim to be nationalists who hate islam

Depends on if you want Aryan Children

Dude, Iranians are the most based of all the Islamic countries, Shia is nowhere near as shitty as Sunni. They have a great history as the Persian Empire. And most Iranians I've met in the west are pretty secular, all the super religious ones just stay in Iran. Go for the Iranian chick.

Religion is going to play a big part in the relationship. Having cultural differences won't seem like a big deal now but it always will. Source: have 2 asian white aunts and uncles. The Iranians parents WILL make you convert as soon as you are trapped. Choosing crazing inlaws is the worst thing you can do to yourself.

Not just islamic countries, also asian countries. The west got too far being liberal

WTF is wrong with you.

No I don't

1 post by this ID

>not dating irainian cutie
>daring used whore
You pick.

Its ok as long as she shares the same world view
Equality of outcome shall not infringe the individual right, as long as she believes this then she just as white as any person

>>bonus if she has green eyes

Go for the Persian qt. I just hope she isn't some hardcore mudslime.

Well, do you want a loyal wife or a whore?

Save the white race by breeding the Irainian out of Iran.

>Implying anything else matters

The Iranian. Corrupt her, she may not be white but you can make her white. Also you'll breed your superior white seed into her and the Muslims will lose one more girl to the white man.

Iranians are shitskins. Go for the white girl and have white children instead of swarthy wogs.

If you're at a point in your life where chicks are lining up to marry you, 3 dudes is probably spread out over a decade or more, really not that big of a deal.

Yeah, yeah; virginal marriages used to be more common. People also used to get married when they were 20. I'm betting you're well north of that.

If she is not Muslim go for the Iranian. Your kids will be White.

some white girl comes out of the woodworks and you think you should drop qt that i assume youve been with for some time? whitey is probs just jelly and here sole intent is to ruin happiness. go with iranian. youre an idiot

Sweden saying something right for a change

This

DO NOT go for the whore, she is very likely the kind of slut that will cheat on you with Chad and will divorce you a couple of years down the line.

Virginity >>> Race

BABY DON'T POO IN
DON'T POO IN
THE STREET

this
Persians are hot as fuck and honorary whites

i would rather have kids with people of my own race and people who my ancestors share genes with, scottish people.

im not racist but do you want kids that look nothing like your grandparents what the fuck man

Definitely the Persian girl. Not even a question, assuming she's attractive and behaves well.

>Aryan virgin
>Whore

Gee, who should you marry?

Pick the hottest you dumb shit, because both are going to divorce-rape you anyway. Might as well make it fun while it lasts.

3 guys isn't shit compared to most women. Were they other white guys? Also, how's her personality?

Aren't a lot Iranians caucasians and aryans?

Stop falling for the memes and go with the Iranian who is actually wife-material.

Iran all the way you dumb goy what's there even to think about?

>race mix you fucking fool!

Toss a coin on it - and if you are unsatisfied with the result, switch it over.

Remember that you have to actually meet her family an friends much for the rest of your life. If I was forced to spend any more time with muslims/arabs/those-people than I already am, there would be a murder-suicide.

If you get a half Iranian immigrant son you can raise him to be full 14/88 and he can openly say things that no 100% bong could say because ''i'm half immigrant, my mother is Iranian''

Basically immunity against the racist card.

Iranian you double faggot.

t.iran diaspora

and caucasian doesnt mean white

falling for the vaginal jew

Unless the aryan virgin doesn't work and is supported by a religious community of women.

Otherwise if she works she will be hit on every day by bosses and co-workers until she gets desensitised by it and just lets it happen. By that point the secret guilt is crushing her and she just goes along with it.

It's pretty non existent for a woman to stand up for her relationship when her husband isn't around. Instead interest is taken as a compliment instead of threatening her husband.

iran is a toilet and the only thing in a toilet is shit

Persians are Aryans. Choose the persian woman.

to take a cute iranian girls virginity I would do anything

dont fuck this up op

so your poo is in fact inside the loo. Got it

Iranian. Just go with it.

If she's secular, marry the Iranian. Tell the slutty western whore to fuck off.

1 post by this ID