Islam thread

Nightly Islam thread

Memri TV, criticism, questions or experiences. Just any thing muzzie related.
'Allahu Akbar!

TAKBIR! Soon all of Europe will be ours! The conquest of Vienna is already complete and the whole country is in our hands. After a thousand years, Europe is finally ours!

Kys faggot

Fuck you, Paki dog

Salam sejahtera, friends

The Ottomans have been avenged. 'Allahu akbar!
They know it is inevitable so they don't resist. It's just that these dumb Americans don't get this.

Why do Muslims enjoy blowing themselves up so much?

Wa Alaikum

When will you guys realize that Jews play you like a fiddle and make you slaughter each other like sheep?

Do you accept this man as your Caliph?

Because Allahu akbar.

Nope. But if he declares a democratic Caliphate I'll move to Turkey and give him my bait.

*Baiat

Remember, tell the infidels what they want to hear until there are enough of us for sharia!

Mohammad was a pedophile. You can't deny this.

I ain't an immigrant

I don't. Pedophilia is perfectly Halal.

Yes but why does "great God" want you to blow yourselves up? Can you blow yourselves up without hurting real people?

Muslims are pigs and they fuck and get fucked by pigs

Muslim LARPing this is new :^ it's like they believe this shit will happen.

Bro I myself don't support suicide bombing. Islam forbids killing of women, children and/or unarmed peaceful civilians in war. Suicide too is Haraam and you are forced to kill yourself in the second method over and over again in hell.

pic related

ITT: an atheist Paki pretends to be a radical Muslim for yous

Don't try to fool us ,Trudeau. We all know about your gay Muslim boyfriend of color.

You sound like you are a child reciting, and regurgitating nonsense.

Although I don't have any sort of fondness for the religion of Islam, and for the effects it has had on those who have had to live near and under it, I have developed a great appreciation for your people's capacity to express anger and disgust.

I'm seriously not an atheist. I'm a strict Islamist and want the Caliphate to be established. I was just trying to humour you guys to kick off the thread.

How many times have your boy butt been banged in "sexual emergencies"?

please answer

I know I sound like those moderate ''''''muslims'''''' but no really ill post sources if you want me to.

>democratic Caliphate

the only thing I know about your organization is that it is a violent suicide cult seeking to exist off of extortion to the end goal of release of all Earthly responsibility. Your only cultural export is suicide and that your entire culture has done nothing productive in the history of ever.

I'm not debating anything I'm stating facts.

wtf I love mohammed now

Wow, Sup Forums is improving.

You seem to know more about this then me. How did you manage to cuck Austria so badly it chose muslim invasion over nationalism, and on the same day as a german woman was murdered by a muslim she was trying to help? That is some grade A cucking.

Is wishing a Muslim merry Christmas seen as an insult?

The Jews were in Palestine first

I haven't been sodomized but homosexuals are punished by death in islam also it's the degenerate Afghans who practice pederasty.

There was a kid at my farm who sodomized children younger than him. I initially wanted to flog him and drive him out of the village but ended ups sending his family away because the police would have just raped him along with fellow prisoners and so would his alcoholic father. This country is fucked.

I mean with a proper Shura whose members are elected by the people.

How many times has your Imam raped you?

Nope. Not to me atleast. We believe that Hazrat Jesus AS was the Messiah and a prophet of God

Sunni filth. Alluah Akhbar you will be destroyed by the Shia faithful. Takfir Sunni scum. Ali will return and rule and its straight to Hell for you!