first

>losing Cadia
Absolutely Heretical, Merkel must go.

Fucking khorne refugees ruining everything

>Mutants welcome!
Fucking heretics.

That's all I wantes.

EU will probably elect the Eldar next.

>On this day in Astral History, the Imperium lost control of Cadia, and blew complete orbital superiority versus Adaddon's 13th Black Crusade.

You guys are memeing or the plot is actually moving foward?

EU is an disqusting Eldar made brainwashing superweapon, but it seems like the TRAITORS are working inside it too.

>Imperial Navy utterly rapes Abbadon's fleet
>IG still allows him to overwhelm Cadia
Make the Imperial Guard great again.

Currently, they're retconning the events of the last Black Crusade and bringing back the Primarchs.

No we are not memeing, Abbadon smashed Cadia to shit in a retcon and Magnus the Red is about to obliterate Fenris.

>chairman Tau and his little blue book keeps Colonising the Damocles sea
Crusade when?

>Ahriman and Magnus fighting together
m8

Also Magnus with wings, why is he so jealous of Sanguinius.

Magnus the Red was right, he was always right.

WOW. DID YOU JUST CHAOS SHAME HIM INQUISITOR LORD?

When Stubbs put the final touches to his plans the Tau will have a rough awakening.

Magnus is going to avenge Prospero?
Well fucking deserved that is. Slaughter every last of those furry lunatics.

I thought this would be huge news. Why isn't /tg/ saying anything about this?

Both Ahriman and Russ deserve a beating from Magnus.

Sanguinius wings are true /fa/!

I always see a shit ton of memes of 40k on Sup Forums and it seems pretty based and badass.

How could someone who knows nothing about the story and lore get caught up? Are there books? Is there a list I could work my way through?

>999.M41
>worshipping a corpse

>are there books
Abhuman go and stay go you are probably a longshanks or a squat

Read the lexicanum for an overview, also listen to some of Arch videos on youtube about an in-depth look into the lore.
Read the Ciaphas Cain and Gaunt Ghosts series .

How could Fulgrim even compete.

Pretty much this. A BR was right about something for once.

>Eldar
>Relevant
Aren't they all busy killing themselves now all their soul circuits are empty thanks to the absolutely loyal and based Deathwatch?

>Cadia being lost

It's like what, the 11th time?

Guys pls remmeber that chaos worship is a religion of peace. Only a very small number of chaos worshippers are bad people, and most of them are fleeing from the Eye of terror seeking a better life. Do the right thing and welcome these refugees.

lexicanum.com
>outdated, understaffed but reliable wiki

warhammer40k.wikia.com
>copy paste from books, mixed with fan fluff and no sourcing

1d4chan.org
>/tg/'s wiki, not just for 40k

For books start with Eisenhorn. Always follow authors, not content. Abnett and Dembski-Bowden are fan favs.

#warprefugeeswelcome
#resistkhorneaphobia

>tfw no qt slaneesh worshipping lady boy to destroy my asshole
why even live?

Do you need some order?

It depends on what you want to know. It's a huge setting with a long history and multiple retcons/changes.
As mentioned by others the Lexicanum is great (But can be too vague sometimes).
Or there's the more humorous 1d4chan and "Emperor Tex-to-speech" series on YouTube. Both of those have good info but add in some truly silly stuff so I'd say only look at them once you understand what's canon and what's not.

Fuck off commie!
You ain't gelding me!

Now that Eldar are kill can the Imperium move on crushing the Mary Sue blue niggers next?

DIGGANOBZ!!!

He literally fucked over 9,000 years worth of planning and web way construction because he wanted to take a shortcut through the astral hyperspace.

Fuck Magnus. If it wasn't for him humanity would have a functional travel system and could properly respond to threats in a matter of hours not months and weeks

I play Dark Eldar because I enjoy being angry at not having formations

That would still require them to matter.

This. I bet you biggots wouldn't be so hateful if they were all girls

Lorgar did nothing wrong.

Hmm? What's this?

Wait until the Newcrons hear of this!

They're still an annoyance. If the Imperium simply fist fucks them next they can divert all manpower on Orks, Tyranids and Chaos.

It's the Emp's fault for being a shitty father.
>Don't teach your sons about Chaos and magic
>Act pissed when they don't recognize Chaos as a threat or when they start learning magic

It's like saying "I don't want to teach my kid about stranger danger because it's an unpleasant topic" and then acting surprised when they get into a van with someone offering them candy.

the dark Eldar did it

Space Corgis are worst legion

Daily reminder that Krieg DK are meme Regiments,edgyfags, Steel Legions wannabes

Prove me wrong

Join us or perish. The greater good will prevail!

Everyone is just meming you.

To get a basic picture, go to the wiki and read about the god emperor, then move down to the primarchs, and each chapter that is assigned to said primarch.

Aliens are more confusing but there are nice ambiguous pages to explain.

1d4chan is a funny website that adds humour and references to keep your interest. I started with the official fan wikia because it's more serious, but then I moved to 1d4chan because it keeps you up to date on jokes and shit.

First start with the "official" and then move to 1d4chan. Also listen to something that gets you amped up, like TTGL

But user the universe has to be grimdark, there can be no small victory without a enormous sacrifice(except for the Tau they are exempt of suffering).

If Khornates are so violent then why are most executions caused by Imperials?

Nah.

The Tau got nommed pretty hard by a splinter fleet of nids if i recall correctly

Why is nurgle such a good dad?

There are no ''humans'' more cucked than the ones joining the disgusting Tau xenos.

Prove me wrong.

It didn't prevail on Kronus and it didn't prevail in Kaurava, this pitiful ideology dies on that miserable little empire of 300 worlds

I can't.

>Was literally a tail flick from hive fleet kraken
>Blue niggers despite mary sue got shit pushed in and STILL survived
>Imperium slammed by hive fleet full fucking force and managed to obliterate it in costly war
Really makes me think...

>worshipping a corpse on a throne
>not fighting for the greater good
stay cucked friendo

I'd you read the new book the Emperor explains to his friend that he doesn't look at the primarchs like his sons but as uncontrollable factors and liabilities in the great crusade. He only ever looked at Horus like a father to a son.

And it's true, they only have a partial amount of his DNA within them.

He had to maintain trillions of human lives and keep together a giant reclamation, he didn't have time to bind with the primarchs. A primarchs blaming the Emperor for their greedy and self obsessive nature just further proved their arrogance and self entitlement. They never struggled in their lives, they were too perfect and never understood humility, all the traits that the Emperor hated.

Yeah. Not a big splinter either, it was made up of only a dozen ships IIRC. A full sized fleet of 'nids would be the end of the Tau.

Their female "greater goods" are to tentalizing.

Yeah and they had a world overrun by Urien Rakharth because they were dumb enough to trust a Dark Eldar Haemonculus, and the earth caste though it was a good idea to try and communicate with genestealers

not fucking canon

This better not be fucking canon

>They never struggled in their live
I don't know m8, Angron and Curze had pretty shitty lifes.

None can stand before the frog god

>Accepting to being ruled by yours inferiors.

No friend, you are the cuck.

holy shit

>They never struggled in their lives

Angron did. But Angron is such a shitstain he deserved everything he got and more.

>tfw he sticks his robust custodes dick through her skull vagina and scrambles her brain as she cums uncontrollably, shits herself and dies

Join Tau today - get all the alien pussy you can imagine!

We can discuss the terms for an alliance anytime anons. Our door is open...

NORDLAND YES

will kislev be the saviours of the white race?

He made them to command armies and lead worlds. Then he gets upset because they were doing it differently than he envisioned. Being humans and using the techniques the learned and the tools they had (Such as Psychic ability).
The Primarchs were not raised on Terra and were brought up under different circumstances. They were prepared to lead how they saw fit, but the Emperor expected them to somehow know what he wanted.

I love the Emperor as anyone sane would, but bringing Angron and letting his friends to die was a dick move.

THIS

When Angron fights Guilliman he tells him as much. Angron was born into a life of fighting as a gladiator slave and Robute was carried along on pillows in a wealthy and politically connected family. Corvus and Peturabo had shit beginnings too.

>Alliance with some backwater horse head aliens

Tau might bye chaos-proof, but AI sure isn't.
It will be nice to see their power suits trapping Tau inside and waging war on their very own creators with their suspended husks giving them life energy to move on.

Yet they acted like feral and uncontrollable monsters.

Yeah they struggled but they could never get over the trauma of their awful fucking lives before they met the Emperor. You can't expect an abused pitbull to get over the abuse. But the Emperor had no other choice but to sic them on the enemies of man.

It's a tragic tale, it always will be. The Emperor should have [REDACTED] Angron. And the Cruz should have fixed his shitty planet so that his night lords army wasn't filled with criminals and shit.

Again, there wasn't any fucking TIME

You are right. Angron was such a shit the Emperor should have just blown the whole planet up. His immense failure at everything probably rubbed off so much on the others they made Magnus and Lorgar ruin everything.

Is he, dare I say, /ourguy/?

M8 there's probably multiple debacles to show the Tau are too retarded to exist yet continue to be saved by plot armor and mary sue status. Shit they hot their space gun boarded and raped by Ork Kommando's that hijacked and orkified a Tao ship.

>Curze
>Fix his planet
He did it tho

Yup that's the one haha, one of the main reasons I still play DE is their love of trolling I just wish they were given some love in this edition with all the cover camping going on

SPESS

The emperor was busy with maintaining order and constricting the webway.

It was difficult to imagine they could be kept in line when the Emperor didn't communicate often enough with them but when the chaos gods teleported them out of their comfy tubes in the Himalayas that set the Emperor back 9000 years.

Do you hear me? Read up on how long it took to fucking make a single primarch. Because the the chaos gods waited till the last second to fuck him over. The Emperor has been planning his moves in advance longer than you can imagine. He didn't have the time.

Can't fucking wait for T'au to suffer the full might a serious Imperial Crusade!

>being this paranoid
Can you primitives even tell the difference between technology and magic anymore?

The tau are to dumb to live, killing them is a kindness

Sorry guys can't post on the internet today need to return to being a space carrot serf or the investigation Inquisition will kill my family.