Is /pol more tolerant?

Is it just me or is /pol getting more and more tolerant? Anti-seitism is completly gone from /pol, you only see it in fringe sites like the Daily Stormer these days. And I see more and more Islamophobia, and less racism. not even racism posing as Islamophobia. Homophobia is also gone.

Am I imagining this? What happened? Was it the Trump victory that blew off steam?

fucking normies and commies are infesting our board

God I hate commies, truly the most spiteful creatures on this earth.

modsssssssss it's happened again.

we're being invaded by faggots.

>less racism

Well, I was going to do something bigger, but you seem to need an injection of racism.

All races evolved differently. Africans, natives of the Americas, middle easterners, and south asians as low-tier. East Asians and whites created more advanced and stable civilizations.

fuck off

That's what happens when commies and normies flood a board
Fuck 'em
Mods do your fucking job and ban all this fuckers

>Hey you guys, is it me or is pol changing to the way we want it to? You guys? After we banned legitimate members and had six simultaneous commie generals every day? You guys?
Saged.

You are imagining things Swedenigger.

gas the kikes race war now

thanks for the concern trolling plebbit

This board fucking sucks again now. It's back to how it was pre-election when the CTR shills completely infested it.

I'm intelligent enough to realize judging someone simply by their race can often be wrong. You have to judge each person you meet as they come.
With that said most niggers are stupid, and most woman are emotional children.
Most Jews are tricky fucks always looking for some way to get one up on you.

You still have to be mindful that there are in fact exceptions to the rule though.

I think we can all agree that Jews are the worst.

The Jews are the most vile creatures on this planet. True evil is found in a Jew.

No question.

This is a psyop to get you to "behave" so that Reddit fags feel comfortable here.

Gas the kikes racewar now.

Wearing a dress doesn't make your penis go away. Sup Forums is neither intolerant or tolerant. The same way a tornado of shit, masturbation, and autism is neither intolerant or tolerant.

Since the alt right got coopted by Milo, Paul Joseph Watson, Cernovich, and others - things have changed.They oppose The JQ and ethno nationalism.

Wow these people are mentally ill

Is it a good or a bad thing?

Personally I think Muslims are much worse than Jews but that doesn't mean I'm not antisemitic.

It's all the newfags from r/Im14andIjustlearnedthewordcuck

Also way worse is the constant flow of subversive gay and trans threads. There are at least at any given time multiple snowflake threads. This board is under constant siege from left, liberals, progressive, Marxist, gay invaders + agencies, shills and troll.

Time to rev up those gas chambers

Sup Forums is a pro obama board since 2012

what are you talking about sven its like anoda shoa right here!!!

This

>pol
>tolerant

>k
>e
>k

Both. The JQ is legitimate but they can't and won't address it.

So many faggots and kikes on here today. I really wish all of you would just kill yourselves.

Nice try Reddit.

You are not brainwashing people here. Fuck the jews, gas the kikes.

ITS ME THE GESTAPO TIME TO GET GASSED AGAIN KIKE MUAHAHAHAHA

>pre-election
>CTR
You mean Stormfront, RIDF, UaIDF, FBI, and JIDF, right?

Sup Forums is a board of peace

The Muslim problem exists because of Jews.

>Am I imagining this?
Yes. There's lots of racism and antisemitism here and also on Sup Forums. Not sure which board we'll assimilate next, don't think it's been decided yet.

it's not just you, there's still BASED BLACK BRO XDDD faggots leftover from the_donald

why?
we all know, the races are different...
the niggers nig, the juden steal...
the women are the plague...
the commies must burn...

no need tp repeat it daily...
or do you need to be daily notified that water is wet, sky is blue and if you don't serve your swerige ass to the niggers, the judge will end you?

>Being an anti-semite
What are you, no better than a nigger?
Hates a group of people for being superior to yours?

>hate
Who said anything about hate?

Depends whether you are in favor of being around with your peers and being against the push of degeneracy (((they))) sell everywhere to end the western society, the nuclear family, race, heritage, culture and rational discourse.

Then it is a bad thing.

They are in favor of civic nationalism and to ignore the JQ, hence they are probably controlled opposition to subvert dissidents into a more mild form of their ideology from which they can profit via book sales and supplements and add revenue. It is the 0815 ploy to control always both parts of the spectrum because you only know your enemy when you are your enemy.

That is because you are a dumb bitch.

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

you're imagining things
niggers are subhuman
jews need to be eradicated
homosexuality is a mental illness
go die in a fire you fucking liberal scum

>islamophobia
Why is getting killed by Muslim extremists based on historical precedent considered to be irrational

Analyze something has nothing to do with hate. That is some SJW level of argumentation and a logical fallacy which inhibits to get to the root cause of problems because someones feelings getting hurt.

Sup Forums has slowly became more moderate over time ever since flags were implemented. It's hard to claim all X people are dumb bluepilled shitskins when Sup Forums is filled with them.

someone post the pic of commies on reddit trying to figure out ways to infiltrate Sup Forums

>playing dress up past the age of 6

Have you even been on here, what the fuck?

Sup Forums has become more tolerant and a lot less intelligent since the election brought in all the normies, especially the cucks from r/the_donald. "anti-semiticism" and "islamophobia" are actually on the rise though. This election caused a lot of jews to out themselves and people took notice. The rise of the alt right intellectual on twitter also brought the attention of many to jewish subversion. "Islamophobia" has always been a thing among normies because it's safe and they're faggots and it still big on Sup Forums because it is mostly blue pilled retards now. But the smarter people will realize that Islam has always and will always be a problem and the only thing we can do is keep them out of our countries and that the organized jewish community is who is pushing for them to come into our countries and subverting our culture to be more accepting of Islam against our own interests. Basically, Sup Forums is mostly normies now. The board IQ has dropped at least 20 points since Trump announced his candidacy

What happend? Trump happend. He pussifed the right wing conservatives into nigger loving, tranny loving, cuckolds and it still isnt enough.

In the future "far right" will be to be against paedophilia and bestiality

Seggregation to preserve your race is the right thing to do. It is okay to hate niggers when they mass murder your people

It's the "Civic Nationalist" Trumpfags. I've literally seen them defending Goldman Sachs and George Soros in the last couple of days

You can't judge a million 3rd world africans one by one.

You talk like delusional child. MUH EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT but most niggers are lazy, prone to violence and unintelligent.

Once you normalize one nigger you open up to thousands of bad ones. You clap as some coon on tv stars in movies just to get mugged by Jamal in the street.

I think so. Now it's time to be liberal and annoy the right-wingers. No lulz to be had by supporting trump and farage anymore.

They are not right wing and right wing is nothing special anyways. It's just that you are dealing with complete pussies.

While dealing with pussies you became one yourself.