Isolate each race on Island and TADAM

Where does the idea that all races are equal come from ?

Other urls found in this thread:

physanth.org/about/position-statements/biological-aspects-race/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1420798/
nature.com/news/peer-review-troubled-from-the-start-1.19763
newrepublic.com/article/135921/science-suffering-peer-reviews-big-problems
youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

liberal logic.

lincoln

Leftist, specifically the Enlightenment, like all other concepts of egalitarianism.

wew

In fact, rather than saying that egalitarianism stems from leftism, it might be more accurate to say that leftism is egalitarianism.

I mean the circumstances in which the blacks in haiti took power wasn't exactly the same as the other two lmao, thats not a fair comparison at all

pick like madagascar or something for the blacks

white people raped haiti

>that cherrypicking

Haiti has gotten fucked over systenatically for ages now

Yeah, a better example would be the entirety of sub-saharan africa compared to the spot in the south where some whites shipwrecked

Tbh I could have taken any place dominated by black people. They are all shitholes.

isolate black people on an island and you got north sentinel island

Allright, I'll call your bluff Juan. Lets gather some empirical evidence and send all the African Americans to an isolated island.

Three places I wanna see

this

haiti is for black slaves, they weren't natives

>Where does the idea that all races are equal come from ?
Science. Official position:
physanth.org/about/position-statements/biological-aspects-race/

yeah, they wont stop fucking themselves over with endless corruption, shitty infrastructure, and high crime rates. Its been 200 FUCKING YEARS since the haiti slave rebellion

Also:
>race was the only difference between the three environments
The fact that you believe this shows how little knowledge you have on the topic.

More like give Hillary a job and you get Haiti

Hahahahaha, where have "native" africans built any sort of "modern civilization" ever

Right. What happens again when you challenge the narrative? You get fired and your life will be ruined by the mass media and every other leftist!

That's bullshit though. Japan was almost entirely isolated during the Edo period and this is what they looked like. If America hadn't forced them to open up, they'd still look like this.

Which is, to be fair, better than Haiti, but it's not nearly as impressive as Japan looks today.

Why is everyone supposed to build a civilization?

There are average differences even between different ethnic groups in Europe (like height, avg iq, skin color, eye color).
Saying that there are no average differences between races is absolutely retarded. Some races have different prevalence of certain genes compared to other. Some are taller on average, some have bigger dicks on average, some have higher iq on average.

how is this even remotely related to my post.
False. Multiple studies claiming otherwise have been published without any repercussions to the authors however they were all proven wrong by peer review.

>proven wrong by peer review.

Definition of peer reviewing: Making sure all scientist dont challenge the main narrative.

>implying that isn't better than modern Japan

Thx mate, didnt knew that.

This

Besides, the clintons fucked Haiti over as well.

Actually let me continue on this post here . In areas where darker skin is dominant, the environment is significantly different. Hotter environments with more sunlight means less opportunity for farming. As go more north the more lush environment encourage farming which creates more time for creating inventions. Additionally a change from hunter gatherer lifestyle means that people can now lived in fixed locations and create towns and societies. Additionally there are millions of other non race related factors such as the accessibility to domestic-able animals and winter encouraging storage of food. In warmer environments where there is more darker skin there is no point in doing this since farming pays off far less and hunting is quite easy.
Thinking that race is the only difference shows you have zero understanding of this topic outside of Sup Forums.

>I didn't graduate highschool: the post
I am currently in research (in a different field tho) and have personally peer reviewed multiple papers. You probably don't even know what the term means lol.

>That's bullshit though. Japan was almost entirely isolated during the Edo period
but that's bullshit. sure a "gaijin" couldn't go anywhere, but countries did have access to various ports to trade. america just got tired of getting the obama-treatment and fucked up one of their ports to finally get trade access themselves. but it was at that point japanese leaders realized how behind they were in industrializing

If you give blacks white systems of governance and infrastructure it turns to shit because only a tiny minority are smart enough to actually utilise it. So realistically stick blacks on an island and you end up just having mud huts and subsistence farming.

Haiti before or after Clinton ?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1420798/

nature.com/news/peer-review-troubled-from-the-start-1.19763

newrepublic.com/article/135921/science-suffering-peer-reviews-big-problems

And so on

>M
>V
>tfw virgins score worse

So blacks are retarded and cant build civilization or even maintain one given to them on a silver platter has to do with evolution ensuring they never needed to develop the brain capacity to do so?

Whoa man that's some pretty deep shit I never thought of on my own.

Edo had the population of more than a million in late 18th - early 19th centuries, and Tokugawa era Japan had a great level of infrastructural and economic development for a pre-industrial society. So, if anything, it proves the point.

so what? to show a study is wrong you need to have objectieve proof which was ample in all the studies on race. Peer review isn't perfect but its the best system we have and has been quite accurate so far.

So you literally can't read. Why build a civilization when there is no incentive? Why wear winter coats when its warm?

It's a product of the Cold War, as is de-colonialisation and, to an extent, the civil rights movement. In the aftermath of WWII, the Soviet Union emerged as a cultural and military superpower. Communism was, obviously, a threat to the existing order, and it was attractive to developing countries due to its opposition to imperialism and promise of rapid industrialisation (usually with direct USSR support). The west therefore had to convince the developing world that its ideology was superior, and this meant turning its back on the racist ideology that had underpinned colonialism. This was formally announced through the UN; specifically, through 'The Race Question', a series of statements published by UNESCO from the 1950s to 1970s. The statements were scientifically controversial - Ronald Fisher, one of the greatest geneticists and statisticians of his generation famously disavowed the pronouncements, and, by the time the last statement was issued in the 1970s, the UN had stopped seeking scientific consultation altogether. Eventually, the USSR collapsed and liberal capitalism prevailed; however, by this time racism had become taboo and the old way of thinking about human diversity had been thoroughly replaced.

Race is based off of environment. So yes it still has to do with race.

>isolate Asian people on an island

You're looking at American money in that picture. That picture should be edited to have pre-WW2 Japan

>give blacks the biggest island on the planet

ABBOS

Agreed. You aren't saying anything outstanding or deep. Blacks are retards who can't maintain or develop a civilization because they never developed the skills to do so, hence their countries being absolute shithole hellscapes on earth. I'm not sure why you think this is some philosophical breakthrough.

if haiti wouldn't be independant it would not be like this today
stupid nigger that think they can do everything on their own

>isolate criminals on a continent which tries to kill you every second of your existence
>get strayans

>and this is what they looked like
Comfy as fuck?

Civilization was started in the fertile crescent in the hot, dry Middle East. Your theory is cute, but it's not based on reality

Also Egypt is way more difficult than nigeria.

Some genetic groups are different WOW!

The climate was different then.

Even now fertile crescent isn't dry, it's humid as fuck between the rivers and at the delta.

Go to class or pick up a book.

we did and it's called The Bronx

youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ
They eat fucking mud cookies.
The fuck is there problem ?

kek'ed heartily, Vincenzo.

kek leaf

That's exactly my point you fucking bird brain. Civilization arose in an area with similar conditions to Africa, disproving the other canuck's theory that there is "no incentive" to found civilizations in such areas. Learn to fucking read and pay attention to who and what people are replying to, you god damned mongoloid

beat it, gypsy

what's wrong with the Enlightenment?

nothing on the face of it.

BUT It was from a time when Europe was almost 100% white, so the idea system held up. None of the Enlightenment people meant for egalitarianism to be applied to blacks. Combined with the fact that no one is allowed to circle back with modern science to fact check it.

Fuck that Japanese city looks comfy. I love scenery like that.

Bottom looks like anywhere the sub saharan Africans inhabit across the world.