twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AHAHAAHAHAHHA

>AHAHAAHAHAHHA

>current bf

instagram.com/dav1ddj/

cringe/10

youtube.com/user/tomipuff

>cringe/10

Her advice to the white male Swede is to cuck.. Meanwhile she fucks violent non-white baboons.

She's gross, snaggle tooth, big nose, disgusting nose ring. 4.5/10

How long until some jogger find her raped stabbed body in a gutter?

TRIGGERED

That is normal in sweden, it is considered green fertilizer, very Carbon neutral, cancels out the coal burning.

She deleted her Twitter after people showed her this stuff lel.

bbump

Which one of you was it Sup Forums?

>Which one of you was it Sup Forums?

(image)

Please no post this. Or I remov tea

>swedish women
this is why I turned to 2d

You should be thanking me, your society lacks the shaming of treacherous females. Figuratively speaking, your Lion needs to regain it's you know what.

It must be so odd living as a white male in Sweden desu.

Sweden is like some kind of a strange experimentation

Sweden is no more a scandinavian country anyway

>My name is not Sven
>It is Martin
>JAAA

NOO STOP MY SIDES ARE KILL

A swede with great taste, how rare! Sylvie is just too perfect

How does that work as a comeback? Isn't she just confirming that she is indeed a whore?

It is, Pierre.
And if it isn't stopped, this hell will be unleashed upon all of us.

Millennial males seclude themselves from society and shelter themselves with video games.

There's a reason why e-sporting and Swedish players are so strong in video games, they simply have a lot of time on their hands to dedicate to games.

I noticed Britain doesn't perform that well in e-sports but it's nothing to proud of anyway, lad culture and being able to talk to slags how they deserve allows some normality of life.

If a swedish male even gave a girl a dirty look they'd probably face a rape charge.

can you taste your society slipping away?

>you don't say you're exclusive
>unless you say you're exclusive you're not really being exclusive

Sweden sounds like a brave new world.

She's a roastie

>come home from a long day at work dealing with 3DPD all day
>See this

What do, Sup Forums?

How did Sweden become so anti-white male?

>How does that work as a comeback? Isn't she just confirming that she is indeed a whore?

This would appear to be the case. She's such Swedish female trash.

True that, our people don't realize what is going on with the county. The ones that vote left they live far up in the north where this damage doesn't happen. Like 5000 in a village everyone knows everyone and crime can't happen because they will know who did it. Down in the south where people notice these crimes, they try to fight it, but it's not enough people. Kinda sad to see that Sweden has gone from a great country to a shithole in just a few years.

Don't think it will happen anytime soon.

pat head

DELETE THIS

Who is this? and you got sauce for the quote?

This is precious

Why has no white supremist shanked this kike yet? That's how you know they're weak.

>But muh prison

Kill yourself.

>making a martyr

I haven't watched the whole thing but what part was cucking him? It just seems like standard woman advice (which you might be calling cucking here??)

>rue that, our people don't realize what is going on with the county. The ones that vote left they live far up in the north where this damage doesn't happen. Like 5000 in a village everyone knows everyone and crime can't happen because they will know who did it. Down in the south where people notice these crimes, they try to fight it, but it's not enough people. Kinda sad to see that Sweden has gone from a great country to a shithole in just a few years.

Indeed, almost all of the trash I know who do SJW tier courses at university have spent a year or so studying in Sweden like it is some kind of Mecca. One of these girls who goes to Sweden is a coal burning whore. Sweden also attracts the trash from white countries. So on one side you have all of the brown savages, then even the whites you get are fucking Bolshevik coal burning filth.

>DELETE THIS

SHAME HER WITH US

nigga i would pat her head so tenderly her hair would be all over the damn place
I would hug her so tightly all she would feel in my heartbeat fo real nigga

Her advice to the white male Swede is to cuck.. Meanwhile she fucks violent non-white baboons. He acts like a limp female cuck.

Her pure contempt for this man is incredibly obvious and potent, why did he agree to do this video?

HOL' UP, IS THIS BITCH IN PITTSBURGH? I'LL FIND HER, AND I'LL FUCK HER

I think she travels back and forth from America to Sweden. Prob Pittsburgh desu.

haha they're getting raped in the comments

youtube.com/user/tomipuff/discussion

This her Youtube channel discussion section btw.

So you mean the whole video is just her telling guys to cuck themselves while she goes to fuck more alpha acting doods (foreigners)?

Yeah, so what is new? This isn't even news. It's just the same old.

I will do a libtard move if SD doesn't win 2018. Move to another country, I don't want to see Sweden become a third world country.

She has contempt for white Swedish men and tells them to cuck whilst fucking violent niggers, got it?

Am i the only who cringes with these comments ?
I like how every single one of them is hiding behind fake profiles.

The situation is dire indeed, almost all of us are in hot water though. In a few decades the chickens really will come home to roost for any white country currently taking part in mass migration from third world shit holes.

>people should create profile with a real names and provide all their information

This girl suffers from mental illness. This guy never had a strong father.

For most people it would be a pretty poor choice to reveal their identity at this stage, just have to wait for a few years anyway.

Why are you afraid to show yourself ?

Is there something to hide?

American education.

I really just don't get it. Why would you want to be with an Arab or nigger when you could be with a Swedish man. The swedes have god tier white genetics

Mate you are literally brown.

You did something good with Brexit. I hope Sweden leaves EU and stops taking in immigrants. Immigration is just hurting the world, not only the country that takes in sub-human people but also the country they leave.

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

What's wrong with being brown ?
I heard white girls love them.

Are you fucking retarded? You should never give your personal information to anyone. This has been taught by families and schools since the dawn of the internet.

its like she just does not add it up

Yeah I have seen the video. It really shows how stupid this mass migration this.

Which leaves two possibilities, either our rulers are stupid/just in it for the power and money.. Or there is a plan to make whites minorities in all of there countries for various political reasons.

That's one ugly coalburner. The nigger can have her.

That guy comes over as really desperate. Like that used car salesman from simpsons.
You can see the disgust and loathing in her face because he tries so hard to be inoffensive and considerate.
Her vagina is probably dryer than the sahara in that video.
Whatever you do, DON'T be that guy.
She'd rather fuck a neonazi skinhead or anders breivik over that limp wristed dude next to her.
He's constantly failing the shittest and I cant even say what exactly he's doing wrong other than being a nervous wreck and radiating an aura of anxiety.

If anything brown women love white men, we are just not interested on the whole.

>Is there something to hide?
>Implying companies won't fire people over racism
Yes, third worlder.
People with jobs want to keep their jobs, hence anonymity.
Otherwise witch hunts would commence, like they already do.

I'm glad you can get something better.
Why don't you post your girlfriend ?

>nose ring
>looks like a depressed orc
Wouldn't want to date that swedish girl anyway

well its not wrong for you nigs. you get all the benefits.

>this.
>there

is* their* dam am tired.

Brown/Black are shit colours

Whatever you do, don't be this guy.

If I don't post my personal information what makes you think I would post my girlfriend? What a dumbass.

Now this one is prettier, I like her shirt.

How was he cucked? He dated her before?

Indeed, they are both trash.

I have my racism to hide.

They must be aware of what they are doing. The crime is increasing as people are immigrating, they must make some connection or are they just stupid?
I think they a bit of both options. They are stupid for not making anything different, but in the end they probably has a plan or something.

I hope a new Jesus arrives and removes the kikes and shitskins. He can clean up our world

RARE
A
R
E

>coalburner
>with some muzzie

So, is this just a general term to refer to ANY darker skinned non-whites now?

She was disowned by her family you know.. Same with the majority of the women you even touch.

as much as i participate on this site, im a little too smart to jump on a public discussion so "near" to the posting of this thread. I cant really participate in a "predictable" process like that. I may be fucked in the future if i did.

Why are you giving her attention?

You do realize that she's got some kind of personality disorder and just want attention.

Don't give her any. Let her rot away with her sandnigger/nigger or the fuck she date with.

I mean give up your family just for a guy..
Black guys must drive them crazy lol

this is crazy, she's like willfully delusional, she even acknowledges what they're saying, or says her original tweet was "a joke" (validating their counter point) and yet she doesn't follow through with the rationalization and actually correct her perspective. Isn't this the, at least to some extent, the psychological definition of insanity? Being presented with facts and refusing to react to them.

>I hope a new Jesus arrives and removes the kikes and shitskins. He can clean up our world

This.

>They must be aware of what they are doing. The crime is increasing as people are immigrating, they must make some connection or are they just stupid?
>I think they a bit of both options. They are stupid for not making anything different, but in the end they probably has a plan or something.

I think the people right at the top might know what they are doing, but the middle management is almost 100% useful idiots in my opinion.

it's virtue signaling + pity. They think for some bizarre reason not fucking a nigger makes them racist.

she looks like a mess

>So, is this just a general term to refer to ANY darker skinned non-whites now?

Think so bro, though she has prob fucked several nigs too. She is essentially a public utility to immigrants from the third world. Not even human.

For a moment I was going to say that she was cute but then I realized how much makeup she had on

Black guys are called virgins here in Norway. Who are you trying to convince with your shitposting?

Honestly I like watching people absolutely savage her. She needs a wake up call, and fuck if you shame someone into submission as in don't fucking do that you stupid fucking moron. Then it's better than getting killed because no one said anything to you.

you realize people post this Goebbels quote ironically, right? He was the Minister of Propaganda in Nazi Germany. People post this to convey the opposite: that we should keep our personal details/thoughts hidden so that we don't end up in a situation like Nazi Germany.

He lives in Colombia, you have to understand his pain.

I fucked a spaniard girl last night, she couldn't get enough of my latino dick.
Please keep bringing them here.