Are Jews really the master race?

Are Jews really the master race?

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.timesofisrael.com/ashkenazi-jews-are-not-white-response-to-haaretz-article/
youtu.be/pIvRQr0bJWY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't make me laugh

>Are Jews really the master race?
Yes, but don't tell Sup Forums

Agreed
I've been saying this for a while now

I don't truly believe in a masterrace, but if we used Sup Forums's retarded definition, then Jews would easily be it
>High IQ
>Successful musicians
>Successful inventors
>Successful scientists
>created a nation state for the interests of their own racial interests

Honestly, they're basically what Sup Forums wishes they could be.

France, Great Britain and Germany each and every one of these states had more of all the things you listed. AND they had exactly the ethno nation state that served their interests before Jewish leftists ruined it all.

How is jew a race?
Its a religion.

Of course. All good countries on this planet are being run by jews. Sup Forumss hatred for jews is just jealousy mixed with hatred for not understanding how they've become so powerful. It's basically just a symptom that whites are inferior to jews.

maybe? I was always under the impression that in order to qualify you had to have more than 0.01% of the world's population.

>muh six billions!

It's a battle that has been raging for thousands of years. Romans (Ashkanazi Jews) vs the barbarian Germans/Anglos/Vikings to the north. Only now the Jews are small in number while the barbarian whites are many.

blogs.timesofisrael.com/ashkenazi-jews-are-not-white-response-to-haaretz-article/

Is ScarJo even a jew? I knew Portman and Ryder were.. I know shes never had nose surgery at least

Jews are not the master race you racist kike. They just have high group preference and are rampant with nepotism in industries of power. There is no master race. No one in history claimed this but Jews themselves.

As a very passable half Ashkenazi I can tell you that the highest tier Jews are the ones that are most mixed with European. Basically, Ashkenazi/euro mix, with euro looks and morals, plus Ashkenazi intelligence are pretty top tier desu

Wow see this is the problem with Jews, they believe they are chosen. Couple that with believing the false narrative that they're the most persecuted people in the world and they have a strange inferiority complex and seek to rule everything they can. There is no master race faggot, leave us westerners alone and go to your precious Israel.

>master race
hahaha
youtu.be/pIvRQr0bJWY
just listen to 10minutes of the video

can't take this person seriously anymore now that I have learned that she is only 5'4

It's not nepotism it's meritocracy you faggot. Explain why we have the highest iq. That's right you can't it's because we are inherently smarter. Now fuck off insecure stormfag.

the test itself is a jew

>IQ tests are racially biased

literally nigger tier m8

>

So let's recap jews and Jewry as a whole. They are a distinct genetic group from Europeans, in others words a different race. Their religion teaches them that they are "chosen" and believe themselves to be superior than all other nations, aka races. They believe that the non-Jews (goyim, b'nei noach, etc just google it fag) will be their slaves when their messiah comes. They justify this saying oh but the non-Jew will just want to serve the Jew it's not really slavery, just like communism has never really been tried goy. The only people, throughout history, have repeatedly viewed themselves as superior and is indoctrinated into them with religion. The only people. So they definitely think they are, and this is racist and bigoted.

we're literally just groups of inbred outcasts from the deepest shitholes of the earth, all thrown together into one tiny cesspool to rot and go to war every decade or so

I will explain it. Strong group preference especially with breeding for mellenia. An inherent belief in superiority that leads to academic persuit for justification. Jewish hegemony in posititions of power with strong group preference, and push for white guilt in order for Europeans to not ask questions and become your Eurasian-negroid race devoid of diverse culture and thought.

absolutely not. you fucking subhuman coin licking malock cock sucking weirdos. God if I only knew how bad the Jews were until I lived with one

>opressed by our intelligence and superiority
Literally a nigger. Do you want altfirmitive action because you are opressed like the blacks?

Here let me say something to you Jew, I've read your Talmud, I've read your Mishnah, and when it comes to secular Zionism I've read your thinkers. I know more about the history of Jews than fucking Jews. I know what your people are capable of and I know what your leaders think of us goyim. So your time is coming kike, and it's coming fast people are waking up to your fucking ways and thanks to some of your own we are knowing even more (god bless the ones that help). So take your supremacist ass to Israel soon because you will not be dealt with here mercifully.

Yes if you consider Devil as your master

No.
This.

Yes.
>mfw Sup Forums are the niggers of whites

For sure

the answer is yes no matter how you rationalize it

submit to your master you pathetic animals

solomonic magick is based in hebrew. the jews mastered sigils and rituals to gain their knowledge from spirit entities.

yes they did, but the majority of the people were jewish too
stay jelly goy