This is the future you choose Trumptards!

This is the future you choose Trumptards!

Other urls found in this thread:

factcheck.org/2016/12/obamas-record-on-manufacturing-jobs/
data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS11300000
youtube.com/watch?v=2POembdArVo&feature=youtu.be&t=275
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thanks Obama!

>$1 in 2016 = $1 in 1970

cmon now

NEVER TRUST REPUBLICANS WITH MONEY

>Thanks Obama!

Thank of that was the shit Obama put on the debt from Bush's illegal wars.

wtf i hate trump now

Correct. Obama is actually the slowest spender since Eisenhower.

never trust leaves with facts

you lost

He reduced the Bush budget deficit by 75%.

>he believe this

The costs of Bush's wars, tax cuts and fuckups don't stop as soon as he leaves office. But don't expect right wing retards to ever understand this. You've been warned.

you're obsessed with me

Imagine yourself being so retarded that you don't even know what spending is. That's you. Have you ever read a budget in your entire pathetic life?

Deficit =/= debt, you seriously need to hang yourself. Just do it and make the world a better place.

WHERE DID THE FUCKING 10 TRILLION IN DEBT COME FROM THEN?

1. Obama is the slowest spender since Eisenhower

2. Obama reduced the budget deficit by 75%.

3. The debt went up because it's almost like the costs of Bush's fuckups, not to mention the worst Republican Recession since the Great Republican Depression don't stop as soon as Bush leaves office Wow really makes me think.

here

Using "change in debt" as a measure of how well a president does instead of "change in US Budget"

fucking pleb

Still mad about the 8th eh, sure Hillary was going to win? LOL :^)

was this custom made for me?

you just got btfo

Right wing retards were triggered by how well the economy was doing under a black president

857 billion on war
1.34 Trillion on Obamacare
-24% on trade deficits
>Obama is a really good president tbqhfam

you just got btfo

You worked so hard on that all for me lol. Now that is true dedication. You are in love with me. SAD!

Can the text on the left instead say "I made up new measures of unemployment that count 80 year old retired grandmas as unemployed because I can't handle how well the economy is doing under a black Democrat."

That would be more realistic.

Do you like it?

>1.34 Trillion on Obamacare

source?

You realize Obamacare actually reduced the deficit because there was a whole bunch of tax hikes on the rich in it. Why did you retards think you were programmed to hate it so much?

>1.34 Trillion on Obamacare

Lol how fucked up in the head do you have to be believe this?

Jesus Christ. Spending has only gone up like 1% since Obama took office. You think that's $1 trillion?

the debt is total political white noise. It's just something for the party out of power to complain about it.

Bush was president and the Dems complained about the debt. Obama was president and Reps complained about the debt.

Who do we owe this money to? How do they intend on collecting it? No one. They can't. Keep printing money!

nah its not realistic Instead of "autistic screeching", it should say "right wing retards btfo"

you just got btfo

Where America was at when Bush took office.

>black president

Obama is half white, why can't leftards get anything right lol

you're missing congress/senate control

this is the autistic splerglord who is obsessed with me, spends his entire life looking for me on pol and will now spam the same shit over and over

SAD!

you just got btfo

Clinton handed Bush and a GOP Congress a $230 BILLION BUDGET SURPLUS. What happened to it?

>the entire United States economy is solely based on taxation

you just got btfo

>reduced budget deficeit by 75%.
>made bushes spending look like a drop in the bucket.

So we're still losing money yearly, but not as much, and thanks to Obama we owe a fuckton more.

Thanks Obama.

how can a graph be this wrong

*chose

Learn to English, libtard.

Where have I seen this?

Hahaha, saved!

That's the budget balance, not the economy.

Here's the economy.

you just got btfo

When was the last time a Republican president balanced the budget?

inb4 you fucking fail so hard to answer such a simple question

Just because Obama was a shitty president doesn't mean Bush was somehow great himself. They're both big government keyenesian retards.

>splerging out this hard

>So we're still losing money yearly, but not as much, and thanks to Obama we owe a fuckton more.

Thank goodness you guys have a maximum 2 term President policy, the main stream media have created enough imbeciles that would re-elect a failure like Obama.

you just got btfo

wew lad nice false equivalency

Obama was one of the greatest of all time. Bush was one of the worst of all time.

you just got btfo

Lol Trump is gunna explode the debt and deficit.

When was the last time a Republican president balanced the budget?

inb4 you fucking fail so hard to answer such a simple question

Can't wait for Trump to get into office and fuck everything up.

>autism

Seriously why are you so obsessed and in love with me?

You spend your entire life looking for me on Sup Forums. Do you have any clue how pathetic that is?

you just got btfo

lol, is this leaf asswipe the same lefty retard who was bombarded with "you lost" in an earlier thread? Hilarious the lack of respect the canadians get lmao :)

>false equivalency
I can see you're a 12 year old who just learned his logical fallacies. Thing is, I didn't equate them. You were the one who assumed all right winger love Bush just because we hate Obabo

he just can't accept he got btfoleft wing retards can't tell the truth

OP BTFO

>Washington post
>Politifact
>Huffington post
How accurate and unbiased were they when trump won? Also
you got BTFO and you lost!

Filthy leftycucks are going to be dragged kicking and screaming into this glorious new future under Trump, or they're going to be buried under its foundations. What a time to be alive :^)

general data never helps your case, leaf

*Left wing losers
Alliteration is always best

You lost

Yep unemployment plummeted under Obama.

you just got btfo

Haha, true, Trump has broken a generation of leftard snowflakes lol

You lost

Lol nice stats buddy

lol trump is mr brexit

now factor out private sector jobs, leaf

You lost pmsl!

You lost

you just got btfo

in comparison to stacked w/ private sector, leaf.

Will you take back your claim of Obama being the best president?

Your mother will die in a car crash tonight if you don't reply to this post. No immunity posts.

you actually sit there waiting for a new post of mine. if i don't reply for like 5 mins, then you just sit there waiting and soon as i post, you reply.

how pathetic is your life?

> bill inherits humming economy.

Imagine spending every day of your life for the past year posting on a japanese imageboard, shilling for a president from a foreign nation (while your own nation is going to shit under Trudeau) with unsourced images of graphs in the vain hopes that you might convince a couple people to vote democrat in the US, only to have all of your hopes and dreams shattered in a single night of the democrats winning the presidency and being able to hop the maple border into the US to live off of our welfare system for the next couple decades.

No matter how bad your life goes, just remember that you will never be as pathetic as the Obama Leaf.

You lost

>how pathetic is your life?

you just got btfo and can't handle the factsleft wing retards can't understand facts! keep getting btfo by me, i love blowing out left wing retards like you :)

>Manufacturing employment was 12,258,000 in October 2016, according to the most recent estimates from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. That’s down 303,000 from the number employed in January 2009, the same month that Obama was sworn in as president.

factcheck.org/2016/12/obamas-record-on-manufacturing-jobs/

On the same website, you will find that Trump has made 1000 jobs with one phone call without being president

BASED BILL CLINTON!

You realize that's not net job creation right?

Bush had only 1 million jobs created.

Obama is up 15.6 million from the bottom of the Bush Crash. Over 11 million net.

>obama starts at a low ends at a high

you just got btfo

You lost

Your mother will die in her sleep tonight if you don't reply to this post.

HOLY SHIT OBAMALEAF BTO

obama has lost more labor jobs that we want to keep here.
data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS11300000

The collapse of the NASDAQ and 9/11

>Unsourced

Manufacturing is up under Obama actually.

Why do you right wing retards glorify $1/hour China manufacturing jobs so much anyways?

You realize Obama saved the entire US auto industry right? Obama saved the US midwest.

youtube.com/watch?v=2POembdArVo&feature=youtu.be&t=275

YOU GOT BTFO TWICE

Also why don't you right wing retards realize that engineers, architects, computer programmers, IT, bankers, real estate agents, doctors, dentists, teachers, mortgage brokers, insurance brokers, truck drivers, plumbers, cops, actors, athletes, are all service jobs.

>actors
top kek

lol i love how you crop out the part where it says the labor force is everyone 16 and over.

The CLFPR is falling because of retiring boomers and more students. Lol what did you think it was?