Who should be Secretary of State?

Who should be Secretary of State?
strawpoll.me/11799469

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Corker would be a good pick but I think it's going to be Romney.

Fucking kill me now were going to war with russia arent we?

in all honesty it should be Romney. He has a calm temperament, and is smart enough to represent the US well in foreign negotiations.

Bump

this

David Duke

David. Know him personally, he is the one who basically redpilled me. Not in a pol way but in a "holy fuck were in trouble" kind of way

I served under him in the military, i know him in the sense that he was at one point my boss, but not directly a friend or anything that close

which ones are not Neo-Cohen?

M I T T
I
T
T

Petraeus

Petraus and Giuliani

Petraus (whatever his name is) is the best choice, only problem is he got arrested for what Hillary Clinton did, emails on a oivate server

Giuliani is /ourguy/ but he's a retard

>JEB BUSH

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Giuliani, there can be no other.

Besides, wasn't Patreaus the one charged with all the shit Hillary did?

H U N T S M A N
U
N
T
S
M
A
N

1st for based huntsman

Petraeus

HUNTSMAN

pls john hunstman

Webb, Rochrabacher or Andrew Bacevich

Honestly I don't like him but I won't deny his abilities as a politician.

What Petraus did compared to Hillary Clinton is like selling $20 worth of weed vs running a cocaine empire.

That being said, it was an extremely poor move.

Donald Trump

Tulsi Gabbard

>we
>implying trucuck will wage war against anything other than Canada's well-being

AHAHAHA, SECOND BY FIVE SECONDS MOTHERFUCKER!!!

True. It was a misdemeanor charge and he openly admitted to it. I'll hold it as a mark against him regardless.

looks like /pol is infested with neocons

The Washington Post lost all journalistic credibility when they called for Snowden to be extradited and tried for treason after accepting a Pulitzer for publishing the materials he leaked. Fuck them. Not even the (((NYT))) is that disgusting.

Anyone will do except Romney. Even john "bomb Iran" will do.

Mitt is the smartest guy there. Petraeus is Sup Forumss guy though

Going by how absolutely backwards the MSM reporting has been on every cabinet pick so far, I'm going to assume those five aren't anywhere near the open spot and the pick is going to be a relative "surprise" (but it wouldn't have been surprising if they would just do their fucking job and actually REPORT instead of making shit up).

He's a facade. No different then Hillary. A snake. Smart. But the Chinese, Iranians, etc will see through him.

They're all fucking white males!

petraeus for maximum democrat asshurt

Out of those I would pick Guiliani

none of the above

Patreaus there is no other option if he's willing.