We lost a battle

but we haven't lost the war.

How can we meme ourselves to victory next time?

Austria is now the Sweden-tier, fucking cucks.

Also, who is the Italian guy? Are we going with a black guy?

>We lost a battle
what battle?

Are Germans officially eternal cucks by definition?
Are they new leafs?

The Austrian election.

The Italian guy is Matteo Salvini, not the black guy. He's the federal secretary of Lega Nord, a nationalist separatist party.

Add Hc Strache for 2018

I hope Siv will get switched someone else soon. Someone with a strong personality. A man or Sylvi Listhaug.

Oh, it already happened? I knew about the Italian referendum, didn't hear anything about the elections. An austriabro told me a couple of days ago that the other parties would make a coalition to defeat Hofer, is this what happened after all?

Geert will win and everyone else in that image will lose.

Fucking Austria man do I hate them now that red X feels so fucking bad

You gullible fucks actually believe that's how you "fix" the west.
Laughable.

Two steps forward
One step back.

>germans

i have 0 faith in all western europeans anyway, brexit wont uncuck britain, le penn wont remove kebab. Im not a leftist but the fact your people have let it get this far is proof enough

I can't believe a country would elect such a cuck

Also the ukip only has 14 percent of support

desu, Geert winning is super impactful aswell. Imo it's Trump>>>Frauke>Geert>Brexit>Le Pen

Sylvi would be great, I love her dedication to family and her strong stance on immigration.

Hofer lost the election, but the FPÖ are leading the polls for the Austrian legislative election in 2018 that mentions. They're gonna become the biggest party in the Nationalrat.

Leading up to Brexit and the American elections, there were fucking nonstop threads round the clock producing meme magic. I barely saw shit for Austria.
Threads = meme magic = publicity on twitter and MSM

UKIP didn't win the elections.

And Trump only won out of sheer luck, most voters don't even support him. It's just the US electoral system is fucked up.

LePenis is not gonna win.

AfD is growing but they're isolated.

Same for Wilders.

The meme alt-right movement never really took off.

>Geert will win
No chance

>UKIP didn't win the elections.
No one expected for it to win, but brexit happened.

>And Trump only won out of sheer luck, most voters don't even support him. It's just the US electoral system is fucked up.
The system isn't fucked up, it worked as intended.

>LePenis is not gonna win.
She has a decent chance

>but brexit happened
No it didn't. And it won't.

Dude you crazy? Le Pen is much significant than Geert. Bears much more symbolism in Western media, thus more impact for the rest.

you people are so uneducated on geert wilders

Dutch Secret service is investigating him, they don't think he's loyal to the Dutch kingdom..they think he's only loyal to Israel. (which he is)

There's a lot of mist around his youth

His mother is of Jewish Descent and married a Racemixed Dutch Indonesian (his father) in Dutch East Indies

He lived in Israel for years

There's documented proof he's been trained by the mossad and underwent torture tests

The man next to him (martin bosma) studied hebrew

they keep saying judeo-christian civilization

Geert Wilders is 100% zionist agent

nobody knows where he gets the money to fund his multiple houses and his bodyguards

he can't appear in public reallly

and he acts really strange on twitter

There's NO way the netherlands will get out of the EU, because of the way our government works. Geert will never get a majority of seats, no one wants to work with him

they did a background on him and apparently his whole life is guided

even his first divorce was coordinated

something is very off with this guy

I will just vote for the nationalist liberals instead (vnl)

The reason I put Geert over Le Pen, is because that if Le Pen doesn't win, Fillon will win. And I want Le Pen to win over Fillon, as I don't trust Fillon not being a shill and a liar for the globalists, but Geert is fucking OG as shit and infamous in the whole of Europe. If he actually won, it would be the biggest fuck you since Trump

If Austria is lost then Germany is lost as well.

>france and germany are so cucked they need women to save them

can we just skip to Marine Le Pen, I don't have much faith for the other ones

The history of Hofer's party lost it. People won't vote for that party, ever.

ok lets be realistic
>british are notorious for telling Europe to fuck off
>America is America

the 2 easiest battles are over but it's all downhill from here on out

realistically do any of these people have a chance?

specifically FN and AfD

Geert is looking good in the polls right now.

I hope he wins it will be a big fuck you to all the lefties and would produce so many tears

this

The Hoffmeister was hardly memed at all.

We need to meme the fuck out of Geert. NL is an important country.

Never say never, friendo.

wait he's not winning?

i thought he was the favorite

you guys need to research this guys past and read whos financing him

jews all the way down

>the US electoral system is fucked up

>califags and new yorkers should outweigh the rest of the UNITED states vote

The electoral system is working

Austria will hold the parliamentary election in 2018 too and even though Hofer didn't win presidency, FPO is a huge favorit to win the 2018 election, so I'd add it to this picture.

the PVV is in the lead right now, burger

i know he's a kike sympathizer but who else do you guys have?

No

jews or Islam, choose.

i actually have a theory and that is that the jews want to make the netherlands israel 2.0 in case Israel gets bombed to hell because we are the least anti-semitic country of europe and we have never treated jews badly, that is why geert is funded by zionists, they want to spare us because we are the only western ethno nation who did harm the joos and we actually got a lot of rewards from them for saving the most during ww2 (germany is fucked forever and will become nonexistnt)

eerst de moslims dan pakken we die stink joden wel

Revised Picture.

>No black guy with Salvini.
>Added HC Strache and the Next Austrian Legislative Election.

A president should be elected by popular vote. That's what democracy means.

SALVINI
A
L
V
I
N
I

then they're not doing a very good job lol

you don't understand

geert can never get anything done in parliament

in fact he was elected into parliament once but he refused to make any compromises so the cabinet fell and he was removed

it's 100% controlled opposition made to catch nationalist votes

theres no way the netherlands will be saved, we don't have a system like america

Hofer can run again fag, it's not yet over

You're one of the most multiculti countries already, way beyond repair.

people you don't understand

casting a ballot won't make a darn difference

gret brittan will be the only country that is saved because they are the rothschild country, and they have natural borders

mainland europe will fall into civil war wheter you like it or not

> Trump is not going to be president.

i civil war your mom last night

Hofer already lost before though, by a small margin

Hofer should have never gone head 2 head with the Greens, he should have waited until next election, the other parties take votes away from the greens, that's why he lost by a bit more this time

>tfw my country is not on the meme list

yes and that is why when civil war happens its gonna be really bad

5-10 years and its all gonna come falling down and I set sail to iceland, i am not gonna fight for a piece of swamp the dykes are gonna get blown and once they are all away i may get back but probably not becasue the netherlands is a boring country and too densely populated )hope fully not for long

>sweden so gay that their saviour party has a gay flower on the logo
LMOA

That picture is fucking stupid, nobody voted for Nigel Farage, they voted to leave the European Union. Nigel lost his past election and resigned as the leader of UKIP few weeks after the Brexit vote took part to retreat to the Europarliment and act as a smug posh Brit which he is.

Look you faggot

first of all we are a constitutional republic not a democracy, second we're not some tiny european state. Just look at the god damn name, we are FIFTY UNITED STATES. Think yugoslavia before they broke up. We are held together by federalization. And if one state got more power in the voting process because they have a giant city (NYC, LA) it would make the citizens of Another state whose voice would be nullified by someone not even in their state, what would be the point of your state staying federalized that point? (see yugoslavia break up)

Fuck you and fuck california, let em succeed i say

> actual Mossad agent Wilders
> retard populists who will destroy what remains of the Italian economy

These assholes would only discredit the right forever. Stop being stupid morons.

Germany, Sweden and the Netherlands won't be saved anytime soon.

France might have a chance.

It's how you delay cultural suicide.

I think this has already been a re-run of the last elections.

USA is not a democracy, we are not collectivist cucks ruled by the opinion of the mob
This isn't hard to grasp

>United States
>a democracy
what is a republic?

i think i will just vote for a leftist party so it all comes crashing down quicker

the sooner the disease is dealt with the better

ATTENTION

Hofer was just a symbolic victory, president of austria doesn't have a lot of power

ITALY JUST VOTED NO

THATS THE ONE JEWS WERE AFRAID OF

WE WON THE DAY

kek'd
Also; Hofer would not have changed a thing, even if he replaced the government entirely with ppl from his party. The elected president is very left, thats a fact. But i think this was the better outcome. Hofer was a slimy prick who was very untactful and not upright in the fight for voters. I don't like how things have come but electing far right assholes wont change a fucking thing. They cant just deport everyone who dont fit into their schedule. We have to work out things sensibly and just. Importing people au mass from countries with a mindset like it was in late medieval is surely devastating for every society. Thinking they'll just adapt by nature somehow is absolutely insane.

why is salvini being sucked off by a nigger

What parties do you have that want to take Spain out of the EU, and shut the borders to foreign invaders?

All the Swedish parties have flowers as their logo.

a republic is where the people choose the government and there is no ruling monarch

It's alright the Austrian President has no power anyways, we got the first real three already.

>when civil war happens
Not gonna happen, most people are happy with having niggers wandering around. I predict the Dutch language will cease to exist in 50 years (see Amsterdam)

Yeah nah that's not going to happen because it's already happened, multiple times and people on Sup Forums are so ignorant it makes me question why I even come here

>Sweden
>2018
They'll be black by then

only the literal fascists want that, but after Franco nobody will ever vote right of cuckservatives ever again

>Salvini
Fuck off maybe?
I'd rather have Renzi at that point,or Berlusconi and Prodi back rather than a literal clown
I'd only put him over Grillo's shady sect of literal idiots at most
If youu want someone to fix Italy, you won't find it in Italy

victory is already here, in Italy
>
>
>

>t. Jan Roos

VOX es la solución, amigo

last year I went to college and 50% of people there were refugees from pakistan, congo, somalia, syria, libya, and all other shitholes, we have imported tens of thousands of slepper cells,,,, they even put them in class,,, i don't care any more,,, and its all the women who support it,,, my mind if uzzy,,, so wrong,,, happy i am away from that place,, people you don',, its,, ,fasaa,,,,s0q[wi1p2aaaaaaaa12,[k

dude don't embarass yourself, salvini has literally 0 chance

At most he'd be a minor coalition partner

His party has 0 appeal outside the north, for starters

I know, but if you think they got any chance you're delusional

brexit won, not farage
also to fix the west, things need some balance, not necessarily conservatives/right/nationalists winning in every country

>implying Obama and Merkel didn't rig the Austrian election in light of Trump

Don't trust a single result until Trump is in power. Thankfully France is having its election when Trump will be solidly in the Whitehouse.

I voted for them expecting at least one deputy, but I was dreaming awake. Anyone, they are ultrareligious freaks, but who else is opposing actively the influx of refugees?

will be earlier

probably may 2017

Looks like no wins in Italy, if you could pick only one of the two to win today, it would have been this one.....

tell us how, oh edge-master

Don't like the feeling of losing lads ;-;

This. Anybody believing democracy (ie: coming from the plebeians) will save the West, is mentally retarded.

Nigel Farage isn't PM and UKIP aren't in power you utter bellend.

The only tick on that graph should be Trump.

You guys is so in denial about the controlled opposition and thinks that everything will go back to like it used to simply by waiting. All these parties is nationalist, if you could even use that term, in the French way. This means that everyone with a citizenship is considered French, which is not the same as what say Hegel advocated regarding the ethnic folk spirit. German nationalism is illegal and very actively lobbied against by the European Union.

erm.. i hate to say it but nige isnt our prime minister.

literally nobody else, the country is gonna get fucked soon. I guess the average Spaniard is not as cucked as a swede, though.

>The UK is still in the EU
>Trump will not get elected on the 19th
>The other far-right parties will never get close to 50%.

It's over.

this is about brexit, you utter bellend