Indian General: Late night edition

Discuss anything about Indian politics.

Continued from previous thread -

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC311057/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vedic_period?wprov=sfla1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for POO

IN

To the person that asked why people are scared of Modi. Consider the dumb puppet before him?

How do we free balochistan?

Wow this is such le original meme. That's why no one takes pol seriously. You could actually discuss redpilled stuff, but you decide to shit on this board with shitty memes

Why does every Indian in America own a gas station?

Do you people teach a convenience store management class in high school?

Vajpayee>modi>>l.b.Shastri>MMS>>>>>>everyone else

Why is bolywood so shit? At least Hollywood makes a good movie once in a while.

we're just good at business and basic math pham

LOO

HAHAHAHAHA

Curryniggers BTFO

This thread is made on Sup Forums and i clearly state that it's for only to discuss politics.

whats your opinion on pooloo patel?

Firstly why don't you tell me your opinion on 1971 Naval War?

-

indians are subhuman

any group whether iranic, turkic or european that crossed the indus into the subcontinent of betas saw indians as nothing more than brown subhumans fit only to be slaves

>inb4 hurr u paki
pakis are literally indians too, muslim indians, the indic pakis are even more beta than fucking gutless hindus since at the very least, hindus at some points in history ruled over themselves, muslim indians/pakis (punjabis, sindhis, muhjirs) NEVER ruled themselves and were always ruled by foreigners

how does it feel to belong to a nation of historically beta cucks?

how does it feel to belong to a nation where half your population shits on the street?

how does it feel to belong to a nation where the ideal standard of beauty in men and women are legitimate 3 or 4/10s on the streets of iran or lebanon

Indians aren't afraid to take business risks , everyone here have that built in attitude to compete to get the edge . If you see a business opportunity you take it .

Its also the reason why India has the highest number of start ups & youngest entrepreneurs in the world

When I kek too hard from people thinking that Indians are all the same.

>ships lost in a sea of poo

India is fucked up. Modi is trying to restore the balance, but as long as there is caste-reservation system, nothing positive can come out of this shithole.

there is barely any phenotypic difference between the average north indian and average central/south indian aside from slight differences in pigmentation

look at crowds of northern indians and central and southern indians and they all look more or less the same, all POO

why do indian women look like dead dogs getting raped in the ass??

BritCucks btfo

You have to look at different caste populations you leaf

Of course most humans in India are trash tier. Ideally there should only 100 million people

The"Aryan invaders" literally fucking oppressed most of these people for 2000 years

Why does the British navy, American navy, Pakistan navy and the Saudi Arabia navy looks like dead dogs getting raped in the ass??

kek

kek even the highest caste brahmins look full on POO tier

'Aryan invaders'

this meme again.

>Starts talking shit about American Navy

Kek

kek, you lost to us.

see - >le most power army hahahaha

"""""""""""""migration"""""""""""""""

sure, a migration that involved them setting up a caste system so as not to mix with POOs

here's your 'you'

brahmins are the the most shittier, bluepilled people. These fucks kept others oppressed so that they can control the system. but long gone are those days. nobody respects these cucks anymore, they dont even have a little self-respect.

That's why there's the quotes. But the Vedas were brought from outside. In fact some texts even mention chariots 'invading'

Although you are correct that the caste system was formed much after Aryan migration to India

Plus it makes sense why "higher castes" are genetically different and why they must have set up such an oppressive system

>Aryan invaders

That's genetically proven to be bullshit, north indians share the same genetic pattern as south Indians .

because they all suck jew cock like you, you fucking faggot poo in loo

Someday you would have to stop believing in your fairy tales guys.

Don't even bother bhai let him be believe in his fairy tale.

Interesting.

I used to deliver beer to gas stations, liquor stores, dollar stores, etc and there was
disproportionate amount of Indians.

Always wondered why.

They were usually pretty cool/chill guys.

The only reasons the Americans were involved is because of proxy. If they actually gave a shit y'all would have gotten rekt. There's no greater military presence other than the American one.

explain this

Oh, that's why?
We even shoot down all your planes and then you say it's an exercise.

>There's no greater military presence other than the American one.

Yup, that's why everyone keeps sucking Modi's dick.

Here you go bud.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC311057/

ANI and ASI doesn't matter. Caste does

kek you have no idea how many 'brahmins' and 'kshatriyas' there are here in canada, they all brag about their caste but they look like street shitting pajeets

don't bother, they don't listen to reason and historical fact, the proof is there that north indians have higher amounts of aryan descent than central/southern indians which have none (also explains why they look slightly different and exhibit light eyes and hair at varying frequencies)

there's also the fact that higher castes are genetically proven to be closer to euros than lower castes are

u saying wat u son of basterd bich?

they are still getting used to internet kek

Hitler was ok

I'm not trying to argue superiority or anything but why is it that most overachieving poos are Gujarati or upper caste?

You can't. Indian army and RAW are too incompetent to pull off something like that.

I'm not going to even look at it, even i believe in aryan migration/invasion theory what you believe 8-9 months back, i started researching the topic very deeply because as an India if it was true it would matter a lot to us and especially me.

Proving it wrong would take me a time since last time i tried explaining it to someone on Sup Forums they still kept believe in, even though i provided evidence. (Not some shitty article)

Then i deleted all my files since i realized once someone has made up there mind, they would not get convinced the other way around even when shown evidence.

Are you genuinely curious about this?

dont know much about to tell you the truth.

okay patel

India unequivocally and absolutely BTFO.

India thinks it's superior by defeating a country 10 times smaller kek

Why does that thing in your flag have to look like an asshole. Its like youre asking for it, india

Fact: whitest Indians are darkest Pakis.

That's how different they are.

You do realize that currently US-India military operation and defense is the highest in our history, right?

Wait, i just noticed that American Media is telling that US-India relation got bad?

Why are they lying?

Cool story singh

nice store, but i meant the creepy rapy shit. evety mmo game every time

You do realize that 2 nations is against a city in India, right?

Also that is a pretty old and irrelevant battle now.

To the Surati from the last thread,

Maaru family Bilimora/Navsari baju nu che. Anavil Brahmin che tu?

>he doesn't know Hinduism was formed by the Indus valley Civilization migrants who moved East

I agree with that though. Indic pakis have more in common with indians than with anybody else though and that's a fact.

Indic pakis are even more beta and servile than hindus historically as well. That too is fact.

Poo

patel, take this looney

It's still made up of the same incompetent beta race. No amount of money will instill alphaness in your country

Fuck off retard. Where ya from by?

Explain this

I'm a Bengali Brahmin, both my mother and father are from Bengal.

But i was born and raised in Surat.

I agree that pakis are subhuman but Indians are objectively worse on literally every level. Trust me, I've done my research.

"""triggerrred""" did you eat today? or saved some rice?

>Macchi

I am sorry.

Here you go bud.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vedic_period?wprov=sfla1

What? Learn to speak English if you want to live in Canada, Zhang Ling Dao.

I don't disagree with you on that either. India is a subhuman country on an entire other level. A country where in some areas it's custom for several brothers to marry one woman, a country where they have temples dedicated to rodents with hundreds of adherents, a country where someone will literally fart right beside you then bobble their head, it's disgusting.

Also, let me just say that Modi is overreaching on Pakistan. Shouldn't be using every forum to bash Pakistan. It make you look petty and shrill.

Oh, for fuck's sake porki.
You spam every fucking thread i make.
I thought you were an America genuinely asking about US-India relations and i foolishly, replied to you by mistake.

Listen dude, spam some other Indian thread.
Not my thread, come on man.

Hu maachi nathi khawo sai

What kind of gay Gujju dialect is this?

I was calling you a macchi.

>India is proud to BARELY manage to defeat a country 10x smaller which is also in the middle of a fucking civil war
>India can't take Kashmir from a country 10x smaller despite using all its strength and power

HAHAHAHA

Oh, i thought you were poking fun of Bengalis since there favorite dish is mostly fish.

Ignore the sharts. They're literally and figuratively butthurt because the average Indian makes almost 3 times as much as the average sharter.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income

Also because they're incompetent Germanic scat-eating animals who never had a civilization of their own.

The Indus Valley Civlization began literally 8000 years before the supposed migrations and ended 500 years before. You animals are too stupid to know basic history.

>My thread

Abe launde, muje koi pakistani ki chahat nahi hai lekin yeh kya chutiyapa hai? "Teri" thread pe kya tu moderation karega?

Itni patli chamdi hai to thread banayi kyo?

>comparing the best of the best of a country of 1.3 billion to the total average of USA

Kek.

Comparing Indians inside India with pakis, Pakis are on average 20% wealthier. And using median wealth, 120% wealthier.

India BTFO.

I was.

Anyway, coming to India soon for a friend's wedding in January. Last time I was here when I was 18, 8 years ago.

What will I think of it? (questions to all pajeets in here)

>Ali proud of fact that an Indian city lost a war to 2 kingdoms in the 16th century.

>Not even there kingdoms yet so proud

I'm as proud of the Russians who win every conflict against Ukraine, i'm just shocked to see how you aren't ashamed.

Yes I have done research. Being of "Brahmin" origin I was always curious why my family had light colored eyes so I did some research and found out that it is quite true.

Another sign of proof is the R1a1 haplogroup and anecdotally, lactose tolerance.

Plus if India was "higher castes" only, it would be closer to Japan, since unfortunately due to cast oppression, "higher castes" probably have a higher IQ on average.

But don't boast about your heritage, it's just gay

I assume they wedding is going to place in Gujarat, maybe?

You're see how developed we have become, even Baroda.

Being proud of being a higher caste in India is like being proud of being a diarrhea among solid shits.

You're still shit.

>India general

>Baroda

Yeah, thats where the wedding will be, I think.

That is true. And in order to make sure that the "light skinned" Indians privilege, they set up the caste system

it's jarring that indians ITT think that an indian with light skin and eyes has the same ancestors as some pajeet pudoo patel indian (which the posters here are)

hitler is amazing

Slaves were subhuman once. Now they have Kryptonite cocks. Same logic will apply in years to come. Maybe not with dicks definitely brains. Call it karma or anything. It will happen. Embrace it.

Chuttad

You do realize caste system was based on professions, right?

If you have your own conspiracy theory or fairy tale please do not respond as i'm not interested in reading that.

Ok guys, I have a serious question. Answer soberly for a moment.

What is your opinion of Modi and Afghan pres lashing out on Pakistan today? And Russia's response on it? What does the average Indian think?

Thanks

Muh bandh kar, Bharwad ki aulad.

If I was proud I would have a very long list but you can just use Google.

Do not respond, this a paki living the US or held as a prisoner in the US.

Don't fall for the bait.

Look, I know Sup Forumstards are at the bottom of the totem pole genetically, being the inbred, sharting, feces-slurping Germanic and Anglo scum that they are. But as of 2016, the year we fucking live in, India's median per capita GDP is 20%+ higher than Pakistan's.

Troll better, shart.