youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/7264/5-statistics-you-need-know-about-cops-killing-aaron-bandler
youtube.com/watch?v=Z2-ALDT1I7A
youtube.com/watch?v=BnTW6fZz-1E
strawpoll.me/11799670
youtube.com/watch?v=Njb3l1fso9w
twitter.com/jeffgep/status/805509543266553856
youtube.com/watch?v=o64n32RPI7s&t=30s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WOO~

FIRST FOR NO KIKE DENNINGS

MOVEMENT

Follow your memes, Sup Forums.
You'll be amazed where it takes you.

(Repeating)
Well, it's time to whip out some statistics:

1) Cops killed nearly twice as many whites as blacks in 2015
2) More whites and Hispanics die from police homicides than blacks
3) Black and Hispanic police officers are more likely to fire a gun at blacks than white officers
4) Blacks are more likely to kill cops than be killed by cops

This last point was the one Tomi used and Noah ignored:

> This is according to FBI data, which also found that 40 percent of cop killers are black.

> According to Mac Donald, the police officer is 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black than a cop killing an unarmed black person.

This point is the one that makes me wish Trump picks based Sheriff Clark to a position where he can make th difference because BLM agitprop can really increase now that t cannot be used against Hillary
[1] dailywire.com/news/7264/5-statistics-you-need-know-about-cops-killing-aaron-bandler

Pastor Mark Burns live stream at 7PM ET tonight

Topic: Are you upset Trump isn't going after Hillary?

>youtube.com/watch?v=Z2-ALDT1I7A

A HERO DENIED BY HIS DELEGATES

Thanks for the bread portubro

youtube.com/watch?v=BnTW6fZz-1E
A NU CHEEKI BREEKI I V DAMKE

L O L

O

L

strawpoll.me/11799670
strawpoll.me/11799670
strawpoll.me/11799670

VOTE PLS VERY IMPORTANT

Fresh bread is the best.

No, because there's no shortage of people who will (Sessions, Gowdy, Chaffetz, FBI, ect)

I really hope the DNC picks him

I kind of wish they let him get picked before trashing him. Looks a lot worse for Dems that way

>/ptg/ wants to put this on the other side of the wall

lol @ the "have you stopped beating your wife" topic

As I said It is not like Gowdy and Chaffetz magically dropped the issue, specially now that there is no Obama and Lynch to block any FBI effort.

All the president needs to do is to not get in the way.

VOTE

strawpoll.me/11799670

NATIONAL WORKERS PARTY IN A FIGHT WITH A NATIONALIST PALEOCONSERVATIVE PARTY

WHERE DID THE MEMES GO SO RIGHT

I NEED HAPPY PICTURES OF TRUMP

PLS

FUCK AUSTRIA

I HATE YOU!!! WORST GERMANIC PEOPLE

Why isn't Sup Forums rooting for him?

He's better than the hillary neo-liberals

Just like in Britain corbyn is better than Blaire

DAPL change pipe route again?
Any burger get info about this shit?

OUT OUT OUT

WE HAVE HOTTER WOMEN HERE

>49 years old

Why do people think US politics is fucked compared to the rest of the world?

US politics is moderate and actually fair. Politics in other countries (including here) is rigged as FUCK.

The the leftypol troll finally get banned?

Judge Jeanine 's right, you know

>youtube.com/watch?v=Njb3l1fso9w

Because the people who control what you hear are upset they don't win 100% of the time so it's bad.

GET OFF MY LAWN

Fucking Sup Forums

He is very happy.

>65 years old

>sand nigger

>No Coeker
Dropped

>49
>i would facefuck her like shes 18

DDOS is in alignment with a shill operation
Multiple CDNs hit with a small ~20 minute break at 12:00 GMT, akami, cloudflare, amazonaws, etc (going on 4 hours)

Shillcon 3 boots ready

Likely suspects:
twitter.com/jeffgep/status/805509543266553856
Wikileaks
African migrant surge

>Russian propaganda releasing anti-isis terrorist cell propaganda

>If we get close to whatever they were covering up french proxy will start shitposting hard(((er)))
>Figure out what they are hiding

True but he also is for opening the doors and piling gibmes to allow a monopoly Democrat rule. He hates Jews but that's where any positive stops.

They picked Corbyn in the Labour party and wasn't he antisemitic or at least made Labour antisemitic

Who says the wall won't have gloryholes?

>wanting a manlet representing your country

I've been trying to turn my friend around on Trump. This is what he's sending to me:

>He may not be actually racist (though his twitter spat with Jon Stewart suggests that he is), but it doesn't matter. White supremacist groups, and the odious underbelly of racist American culture has been emboldened by Trump's candidacy and eventual victory. They are feeling empowered to emerge from their subterranean layer of society.

>I live in the south. A place where, a half century ago, people were hanged from trees for being the wrong color. Those attitudes have never entirely disappeared, but they had been effective pushed underground - made something that one did not discuss in public. Since the beginning of Trump's campaign, I have noticed a license and sense of empowerment from that segment of society. I have been seeing more people say racist things in public without concern than I can ever remember before. I have seen normally decent kids harass Latino students at school. I have seen ugly Americanism - this sense that there's an 'us' and a non-white, outsider 'them' whom must be destroyed - writ large in my own community to a degree that I have never before seen in my lifetime. I visited a small church yesterday that I've been to several times over the past year and a half - a church that normally seems friendly and pleasant, and I heard the most blatantly, unapologetically anti-semetic sermon that I've ever heard in my life delivered from the pulpit. This is the 'Trump-effect' that I've been experiencing for the last several months, and which only promises to grow deeper and more reckless. I'd bet you don't see as much of this because you don't live in the small town south, but it's getting fucking crazy out here - to a degree that I've never before witnessed, and it's scary.

I'm trying to go through Scott Adams' teachings and reset him. He's clearly under confirmation bias and Dunning Kruger, at least.

F ;_;

is Corker even under serious consideration?

ALL HAIL THE GOD EMPEROR!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=o64n32RPI7s&t=30s

Me too. I keep telling people not to get in the Libs way so they keep doubling down on the same race identity mistakes. They are lost in the woods further than they could imagine and I want to keep it that way.

God willing, BLM will start rioting around 2018 again and trannies will demand positions as sex ed teachers.

A commie coup is a terrifying thing. But when it fails, its hilarious, because the youth keep eating the old guard, are left with nothing and the opposition destroys itself.

Some more:

>I always felt (and communicated to you before) that Trump was the best chance the GOP had for a victory. I questioned that during the general, because he ran a frankly awful campaign. His debate performances and even appearances at the Al Smith dinner were cringe-worthy blights on a major political party. He won through the saving grace of deep antipathy toward Hillary Clinton and the even more woefully awful campaign run by her & her staff.

>Voters were given a choice between safe, center-left mediocrity or throwing a Molotov cocktail into a 'broken' system. Regardless of how bad our system has been for the past 30 years or so, I figured that most Americans would vote for stasis rather than torching over 200 years of an incrementally progressing democratic government. I was right, by the way - but once again, the dubious blessing of the electoral college has selected the candidate of the minority to a position of highest power, and the costs will never be more pronounced than they are this election.

>There's no disputing that the Democrats did it to themselves by nominating Hillary, but none of that matters now.

>He and his supporters are undermining fact-based discourse.

>Everyone loves to bitch about the mainstream media - liberals, conservatives and everyone in between. And it does have real problems -- but I don't think there's a single one of us who truly believes that we are better served by news being served to us through partisan political blogs, and the maximalist rhetoric they often employ.

>But even the hyper-partisan blogosphere is preferable to the realm of paranoid boomer-fantasy that has not only boosted Trump, but been publicly embraced by the man himself. Appearing on Alex Jones should automatically disqualify anyone from holding the office of President. Yet Trump has lent legitimacy to this clown by embracing him during the primaries, and continues to tweet false factoids gleaned from his whacko show.

You fucking idiots STILL don't get it

#NotMyPresident? You MADE him and then put him in power. And then you constantly prove the people on the "caring, loving, rational, open-minded" left are anything but. YOU'RE the racist hate loving pro-violence sociopaths. You project yourselves onto any and everything you disagree with (anyone but you and your pre-approved privilege pyramid) and you have revealed that you are human garbage.

You shills are rioting, attacking others, calling people racist, sexist, homophobic ETC. You have no substance or real point to make.

Even before he was elected you launched a campaign of hate toward anyone who would oppose your militaristic "social justice" or who would not bend a knee to your identity politics and victim-hood culture.

And now that Trump won you can't see that your behavior is the reason why he got elected in the first place.

People are tired of the overly-sensitive infants throwing temper tantrums getting their way. You're spoiled fucking children.

People are tired of BLM being praised when it's just a racist and supremacist hate-movement which yes, bears a strong resemblance to the KKK now, sans ghost costume.

Your bullshit got real old real fast and people are finally realizing how bad it got and how terrible you are. They realized they don't want someone to bow down and cater to you anymore, so they picked the candidate that campaigned against those ideals that they have been beating people down with mentally and yes, physically.

Don't blame the people who voted 3rd party. Don't blame ethnic groups or religions. Don't blame Trump voters. Blame yourself for being so insufferable that people saw this as the only option to stop what you started. And they REALLY wanted you to stop. So badly that now they control majority of all branches of government. People aren't racist or sexist or whatever buzzword you want on throw around just because they got sick of the pussification of America. So congrats and thank you.

There are literally MILLIONS of delicious brown women here legally, of all different backgrounds. Illegal immigrants are universally little mestizo oompa loompas and they're fat as fuck.

>Iranian wants Corker

Reminder that the establishment of the Democratic Party is literally growing old and dying out and no one is replacing them

ITALY REFERENDUM POLLS CLOSE IN FIVE MINUTES

PRAISE KEK LADS

Tell him that undeniably the Democrats have been giving fuel to the fire that is white supremacy with identity politics and isolating the white man and if they didn't want Trump to be elected, they wouldn't be playing this game of identity politics.

I can't sleep, my neighbours are making noise because of some party even though I have to work tomorrow.
Anyone is up to a political debate about Trump until they stop?

What is the referendum about???

We're cinephile friends and he's as tired of the progressive narrative as I am, that's how I know he's savable. I don't care if he loves Trump, I want him to at least stop living in imagined fear.

>As fucked up as politics has gotten in this country, we've never really had this kind of strong-man demagogue, who practices a politics of dominance and revenge, make it all the way to the White House before. Trump is the Republican version of Huey Long, on a much, much larger scale.

>The existential dread I feel at a Trump Presidency was only crystallized for me as I watched Young Mr. Lincoln with my fiance last night. As usual, I was deeply moved by the classic scene of Lincoln stopping a lynch mob in front of a courthouse. It's a beautiful statement about the United States, less because it represents who we have been than what it suggests about who we want to be. This Lincoln - the thinker, the merciful, the uniter, the man who appeals to our better angels on behalf of fairness, the fellow who stands tall for contemplation and the honor of legal process - has long represented the ideal we aspire to.

>It couldn't be any clearer to anyone watching the campaign that Trump would be on the other side of this equation (seriously, can you in your wildest imagination even picture him in the Lincoln role?) - stoking the mob, perhaps even manning the stump as the crowd bursts down the doors and demands the blood of the accused.

>Trump's election is more than the defeat of Hillary Clinton (a candidate I have never cared for), it's more than the defeat of the Democratic platform (something I care a bit more about): it's the wholesale repudiation of the American ideal. Ford's Lincoln is more a foreigner to us now than he ever has been before - even in our self-mythology - and we are a lesser nation because of it.

>Our political system has never before received the test it is about to endure, and there is nothing written in stone that says we will survive it.

Definitely More serious than Huntsman and Rohrabacher
No bully Iran deal plz

1-2) There are 4 times as many whites than blacks in the US, so in fact cops kill more blacks proportionnally. This can only be explained by racism.
3) Police officers are violent and unstable individual in general, minority officers tend to be bullied by their white counterpart and take out their angers at easy targets, which are unfortunately other minorities. Killing a white person as a black or hispanic cop means they will be going to jail for a very long time.
4) Blacks live in dangerous ghettos and the only way for them to make a living is selling drugs and joining gangs, they are more likely to kill cops than a peaceful suburban soccer mom. Its the urban planners and the governement in general fault for creating this mess.

Whether Italy gives more power to the EU or not.

If you don't like neighbors I don't know why you advocate Communism because the only place you'll be living is tenement housing surrounded by a dozen other 200 square foot prison cell apartments

PLEASE pick him Democrats

Seems like a waste of time. Just wait until the economy gets better and he jumps on the band wagon like everyone else. Tell him to at least give the man a chance. Tell him you gave Obama a chance (even if you didn't)

Italy will be fine. Doubles will confirm

Abolishing provincial representation in Parliament and giving the Prime Minister more power

That reminds me; I put this together last night so we could see what we are working with:

Vacant: (Antonin Scalia) Died: 2/13/2016 - Appointed by: Ronald Reagan, Served: 29 yr 4 mo

Anthony Kennedy- Born: 7/23/1936
Age: 80 yr 4 mo- Appointed by: Ronald Reagan, Served: 28 yr 9 mo

Ruth Bader Ginsburg- Born: 3/15/1933 - Jew
Age: 83 yr 8 mo- Appointed by: Bill Clinton, Served: 23 yr 3 mo

Stephen Breyer- Born: 8/15/1938 - Jew
Age: 78 yr 3 mo- Appointed by: Bill Clinton, Served: 22 yr 4 mo

Looking over the current court, I realize that if Trump fills Ruth and Breyer, and of course Scalia, we will have a 7-2 court in our favor, with Obama's filthy Sotomayer and Kagan (Jew) remaining.

Imagine the possibilities.

Man walks into Comet Ping Pong with a gun at 3 pm today

His motives yet to be determined

call him a racist

I enjoy my neighbours, but they often throw parties at night. I can put up with it and not sleep. It's not like I can't sleep in the train.

Friendly reminder for those awoo

if NO wins the prime minister will resign and populist parties can take over,so EU shills want YES to win

>My recount bid in Pennsylvania is merely about ensuring voters got a fair deal, it is not at all about trying to get Hillary to be the winner
>Which is why I'm dragging this nonsense out far enough to try and get Federal Courts to make it happen in just over a week until the deadline
>I swear I'm not trying this hard for Queen Hill I swear

Who does Jill the Hill Shill think she's fooling at this point?

>I live in the south. A place where, a half century ago, people were hanged from trees for being the wrong color. Those attitudes have never entirely disappeared, but they had been effective pushed underground - made something that one did not discuss in public. Since the beginning of Trump's campaign, I have noticed a license and sense of empowerment from that segment of society. I have been seeing more people say racist things in public without concern than I can ever remember before. I have seen normally decent kids harass Latino students at school. I have seen ugly Americanism - this sense that there's an 'us' and a non-white, outsider 'them' whom must be destroyed - writ large in my own community to a degree that I have never before seen in my lifetime. I visited a small church yesterday that I've been to several times over the past year and a half - a church that normally seems friendly and pleasant, and I heard the most blatantly, unapologetically anti-semetic sermon that I've ever heard in my life delivered from the pulpit. This is the 'Trump-effect' that I've been experiencing for the last several months, and which only promises to grow deeper and more reckless. I'd bet you don't see as much of this because you don't live in the small town south, but it's getting fucking crazy out here - to a degree that I've never before witnessed, and it's scary.

Fucking traitor, why doesn't he go north to see how truly "tolerant' the Yankees are and realize we are actually the more tolerant ones.

Us Southerners are the one who actually interact with blacks everyday, unlike the Yankees who segregate themselves in their suburbs then have the Gaul to call US racist.

But it's illegal to carry a gun in public in DC. How did this happen?

Post more /panic/ from normies.

you can tell him that Trump never once made a comment on race and spent a good portion of every rally praising Hispanics and blacks and laying out real plans to fix their employment and living situation.

The Trump effect therefore is a response to people that took the MSM seriously when they lied and lied and lied and lied about what trump has done or said. Remind him that this is very close to a "1984" world where the media has literally eliminated the word "illegal immigrants" and made it impossible to say in print or on air that trump is doing anything other than deporting immigrants. I mean they literally say Immigrants in the NYT.

You need to drive home that trump never insulted an immigrant, never brought up race (give him molyneuxs video on the "mexican Judge"), he never made fun of a disabled person. All media lies.

The ultimate redpill though is that the races are different in important ways and racism is not inherently evil. (while prejudice against any one person is still not a positive thing)

You got pallets of cash, I'm sure your retarded politicians will funnel that into your economy somehow.

Thanks for remind me to AWOO.

Italy has like 8 legislative bodies and the vote is whether or not to change the Constitution to only require legisdslation to pass one body. The effect of this would basically be turning Italy into a vassal of the EU. If it's voted down then the EU is on its way to collapse because the Italian banks are fucked.

I did, and I continue to believe he was the best choice given that the alternative was Shillary and McCain. You don't get Trump without Obama. I never supported him, I even told his followers that being the best lawyer only means he's the best at getting around it...but I gave him a chance to sway me.

He pretty much started shitting on that right from the get go by accepting the Nobel.

I think Trump will sway people to his side, merely not fighting more wars would make him better than his predecessors, but we still have to deprogram these people from the leftist fear campaign in the meantime. They're not stupid, they're caught in Shillary's lugenpresse narrative, and they're not going to correct themselves anytime soon.

Kellyanne a cute

My guess: Autist who rolled in from VA or WV who isn't intelligent enough to know to check local laws before toting a gun around.

lel, they've already gave it to Assad and Yemenis
our currency is tanking for the past 2 weeks

Your friend sounds like a smart person.
I'd enjoy meeting him.
Why don't you learn from him instead?

She doesn't care, filthy leftist got the cash she was after. Turns me on the way she fucked other retards

Reminder that this needs to be a Sup Forums banner (the awoos need to be slowed by about 50% so the joke is readable)

meant for

>Who does Jill the Hill Shill think she's fooling at this point?
Democrat
The money still raising, and pass 7mil now.

Probably VA.

We have pretty good gun policies. Excluding terrry McCockliff's ban on carrying guns into gov't facilities, which essentially mounted to literally putting a sticker on the front door of govt buildings.

I will vote for another banner.

>but we still have to deprogram these people from the leftist fear campaign in the meantime.
Fortunately Obama legalized domestic propaganda funded by the State :^)

Fortunately Obama empowered the DoEdu to have 100% control of the K-12 curriculum

Fortunately Obama has made colleges so dependent on the government that Trump can force them to respect the 1st amendment

Ironically, Obama being an asshole has provided the tools Trump can use to repair all the damage he's done.