What is your argument against monarchy?

What is your argument against monarchy?

Seig Heil!

Tbqh, I'm not sure. A year or two ago I would have said corruption, but considering we basically live in a system of corporate feudalism, I'm not sure why having an absolute ethnomonarch would be a bad idea.

There are no checks against the king.

Many monarchs were retarded and wrecked their nation.

The only way that it could be not a terrible system was if it was meritocratic (such as there being a large group of candidates and the smartest one and most psychologically healthy one getting it) and for there to also be some sort of system where the population or parliament can vote to recall or replace the monarch. Even with all that it's still debatable whether it would be better than other systems.

What if you have a redpilled royal family? They are the ultimate check and balance on a retarded demographic.

they cost too much

>if you are born anywhere other than royalty your life is shit

What if their descendants are not?

what is this autism?

I don't believe someone should have complete control over a country just because they are a child of a ruler

Someone should rule based on their qualities, not their birth

There's only one King around here

>What is your argument against monarchy?
There's no reason for it and also it's shit.

when Elizabeth dies the monarchy will become very irrelevant—hopefully our burgeoning nationalist movement will drive us into becoming a constitutional republic, but likely the lefties will completely destroy us in the process.

No takers, then let's select a King!

Most times we'd end up with an inbred stupid fuck who has no place ruling anything and would either become a puppet to corrupt jews or rule like a maniac and destroy his nation. Not much different than our current system come to think of it...

Better than what we have now.

Liechtenstein should be the ideal.

You mean like a roman republic...?

end the thread here

What if you have a bluepilled cuck family?

Feudalism can be very good. Imagine a decentralised feudal society with basic human rights but where you can live in complete freedom on land you own

It doesn't fucking work in practice. Our world is almost free from it.

And that is for several reasons. Both monarch himself and aristocracy are hereditary, they aren't chosen or judged by their merit. This leads to ineffectiveness, mediocrity, degeneracy and rot.

There is no institutionalised way to influence the monarch and aristocracy for the people. Even in pure ideological sense they rule by the grace of God. This leads to the same things as well as corruption and discontent among the people.

There is no legitimate way for ambitious or idealistic activists to advance their agendas. This leads to disloyalty, sedition, riots and revolutions.

What if you're a serf?

>where you can live in complete freedom on land you own
Then in what ways is it feudalism?

>implying the Queen can die.
God Save The Queen!

Monarchy is the best system possible.

Then get an education, and work until you can afford not to be a serf.

Because the current royal family is illegitimate.

Edward VIII was the rightful king. They made up a phony scandal so he would step down because he was bros with Hitler.

His brother George VI was a good goy with no rightful claim to the throne. Then they changed the divorcee rule for Charles. Then they changed the rule about the first male heir.

The royal family is a kike-controlled joke. Charles will never be the true king. William and his whore wife Kate will never be the true king and queen. Everything after that is a joke because sons no longer take precedence.

The current family is a bunch of German-British mutts too if I'm not mistaken.

>I get to govern you because I randomly came out of a royal dick and you didnt
Nice!

It's called a bullet

Are we talking Early Modern Absolute Monarchy, or Medieval Feudalism. I wouldn't find one bit being an Earl, Baron, or a Knight in a Feudal Kingdom. Honestly my dream...

If it's a birthright monarchy then you could end up with some very incapable rulers that could just ruin everything. That's why I'm all for neocameralism. Instead of a family business, make it a corporation with a board-elected CEO.

It's one of the NRx cucks. They took a nosedive after Moldberg disappeared. The guy kind of went into hiding when one tech company after another rejected his bizarre "battleship computing" ideas, and he screamed for a while that he was being persecuted for his political beliefs. They're all a bunch of larper faggots.

That's the thing about serfdom, you can't just stop being a serf.

Imagine if the Trudeau family were the royal family of Canada
100s of years of sorry

>hereditary, they aren't chosen or judged by their merit.
that's why we have wars

Serfs are not allowed to leave their master's land, so they cannot get an education. They also cannot afford an education.

There are no checks on corporate power.

yes.

It's the freedom people crave, I think. Even if you'd live a less luxurious life, the power to choose what you want outweighs everything. People prepare for and secretly hope for societal collapses and zombie apocalypses and that sort of shit because they want the freedom and the chaos that comes with it. Too much order, as we have in our modern lives, is just miserable.

Honestly we shouldn't keep chasing after non-existent upopias built on order and law. Total freedom is what men crave.

The King of KINGS not king of presidents and dictators.

I think he means when you're a robber baron, and the monarch has little to no centralised power over his vassals.

>99% of the population aren't in near serf level with just paying feudal lord rent and sustaining of food.

If you're going by "legitimacy" the entire Windsor line isn't even "legitimate".
They're the Saxe-Coburg-Gothas.

See the bit about basic human rights. I'd hate to live in a totally feudal system, but in a meritocratic feudal society that has been adapted for the modern world and the best rise to wield vast amounts of power, I'd be very happy indeed.

Of course such a society isn't really feasible, but it's nice to think about.

Here's the new king of Thailand. He didn't earn the position, he had it handed to him by his daddy.

>Monarchists will defend this

Those guys in suits should have their tailors shot.

He gets to govern because he is

1. Racially superior to other people because of his blue blood accumulated for generations of breeding with other royal houses.
2. Educated from very childhood to be a ruler.
3. Deeply religious and believes that his power is given to him by God and he's better not to fuck up.
4. Least corruptable because of his wealth.
5. Alone is honestly interested in doing whats best for country and people, while politician talking heads are only concerned about ratings and what private interests told them to do.

There is a reason why everything is going to shit ever since 1794, stupid.

Based as fuck desu.

You need a good king. A shit king is worse than a democracy of morons
t. Person living in basically an absolute monarchy and very happy with it

There must be less emphasis placed on "royal blood", half the problems of bad descendants probably stem from inbreeding.

What a great list! If only that ever worked in real world!!

looks pretty representative of the country, literally nothing wrong here.

>Have benevolent monach who cares about his nation and subjects
>well this isn't so ba-
>his faggot inbred son takes the throne when he dies
whoops

I used to be a libertarian but I think Julius Evola is turning me into a monarchist.

>blue blood accumulated for generations of breeding with other royal houses
Egyptians had that attitude. Here's Cleopatra's family tree to see how that ultimately turned out

>What is your argument against monarchy?

history full of literally retarded and at most mediocre and degenerate kings

you risk too much with that form of government because brilliant people are rare, especially among goys

Dont have any wish we still had it

Monarchs have to be good parents as well as good rulers.
I find it hard to believe that someone who can competently govern an entire country would be unable to make their own child on par with them if they put their mind to it.

>everything collapses and going to shit ever since monarchy was thrown away in favor of democracies and liberalism
>If only that ever worked in real world!
God, i understand now fully why leafs are so hated there.

Whatever we do, we need to get rid of total democracy and only allow those educated in statecraft to vote

Evola was nothing more than a butthurt aristocrat mad that he no longer wielded power like he used to.

Those 'educated in statecraft' tend to vote overwhelmingly Left. Just look at any political science faculty in a university.

daily reminder monarchism is the best system, centralized power in 1 man is the best.

What is going to shit exactly?
Although nevermind, you're an autist who believes in blue blood and monarchs having genuine concern for their people, despite all examples in history.

Whoever determines who is "educated in statecraft" then becomes extremely powerful.

Why are meritocrats ironically always so retarded?

Rude.

Louis XIV of France

I have literally none

How many monarchs attempted to cause the extinction of all whites?

Because that's what your "freely elected government" is doing.

The success of the US and the failure of the UK

idk maybe every single basic right we've gained since monarchy's were dissolved. maybe if you stopped being an ungrateful neckbeard you'd realize how thankful you should be not to live in a family run dictatorship, your democracy might have problems but it isn't that fucking bad.

>who should be in charge of the country?
>uhhh this guy since his dad was in charge?
>yeah fuck it sure

good system

You shoot em right between the eyes
Monarch know this and won't be cucks

The only reason you like monarchy is because you miss being the queens puppet

this has to be a joke right? i really cant tell if you are trolling or if this is a real monarch in thailand

Reminder that the UK was the largest and most powerful empire the planet had ever seen until it gave the vote to women and the poor, which meant a surge in liberalism

> success of the US and the failure of the UK

Power in UK is more parity than in the corporate state of America.

Ruling a country takes a lot of time. Properly raising a kid takes a lot of time too. Even kings need to sleep.

Rule by merit/contest > hereditary rule
Simple logic

remove borbon

you are worst monarch. you are the inbred idiot you are the royalist smell. return to burgundy. to our moderate cousins you may come our parliament. you may live in the firing squad….ahahahaha , Louis we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole royalist stink sqhipere shqipare.. aristocrat genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead nobleman..ahahahahahLOUIS WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ancien régime .bourbon we kill the king , return to your precious versailles….hahahahaha idiot monarchist and royalist smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE BORBON FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. jacobins+bastille+guillotine=abolish monarchy…you will ww2/ robespierre alive in paris, robespierre making revolution for france . fast revolt robespierre france. we are rich and have arms now hahahaha ha because of bastille… you are ppoor stink royalist… you live in a palace hahahaha, you live in a bath

robespierre alive numbr one #1 in frace ….fuck the moderates ,..FUCKk ashol royalists no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. robespierre aliv and real strong wizard kill all the monarchist farm aminal with liberté magic now we the people rule .ape of the zoo King Louis XVI fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and tyranny wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our natural rights we will crush u lik a skull of pig. jacobins greattst revolutionairies

It's real. Doesn't he look regal to you?

>i want civil wars the post
just make laws for inheritances that are favorable to the nation such as being ethnically the same as the kingdom.

The only ideology more meme tier than NatSaoc

holy shit i really cant believe this shit (i do though its ok)

no one gives a shit about your precious white skin complexion "democratic" capitalism chases money not pseudo scientific racial superiority arguments, kys anytime faggot

What arguements do you have against Monarchism that can't be said for the corporate states of america?

There is no argument against the King

Monarchy is not a system, it is just a continuation from the point where someone first discovers the land or otherwise claim ownership to it. Only 150 years ago in Europe, normal people would not own land, but they where only allowed to live on the land of the Lords in exchange for labor or payment.

Modern Monarchy where the King constitutes the government is not the same thing.

You just described a republic you retard.

US succeeded because they had free labour at the very start of their country, a continent sized country of incredibly fertile, oil rich and mineral rich land and another entire continent of the same development level to trade with from the offset.

You'd have to be fucking retarded to fuck that huge gimme up. As retarded as fucking native americans at least.

Not even this one?

That's not, it's kinda more of an elective monarchy where rulers reign until death. Happened in Poland in the middle ages where all nobles could vote

>land is not owned by a very few extremely wealthy individuals and the vast majority of people don't pay rent to Lords
Kings only conquered vassals and merchants he had no serfs nor got anything from serfs, he was a tool of the peasants to dominate the other powers.

In countries like Sweden people from noble families don't pay taxes.Taxes are only for the common folk, those who did not inherit the land from their forefathers.

Why would there need to be checks against the king when his power is granted straight from the divine and transcendent.

No king nor god will control me.

Because it is not I who is the monarch.

Even if one king is great there's no guarantee his son or his grandson or any of his descendants won't be fucking retarded.

>Artillery adds dignity to vulgar carnage
It's the Kings argument, desu