Germany: Muslim migrant rapes and murders daughter of top EU official

Germany: Muslim migrant rapes and murders daughter of top EU official.

The political elites and their families are not exempt from the catastrophe they have brought upon Europe. Maria Ladenburger was a casualty of policies that her father almost certainly supported and probably still supports. Her death ought to be the occasion for some serious soul-searching among those elites, and a thorough reevaluation of the policies that have allowed the entry into Europe of untold numbers of young Muslim men who think that non-Muslim women exist for their sexual use. But it probably will not be.

jihadwatch.org/2016/12/germany-muslim-migrant-rapes-and-murders-daughter-of-top-eu-official

Everything is going according to plan

sacrifices had to be made

>"who also worked voluntarily at the refugee camps"

Natural Selection at it's finest

Care to clarify?

I can only hope that the elite who have brought this disease to Europe all end up this way.

JEWS

pic related

>jihadwatch.org

is this one of the fake news blogs ?

The elite don't care about their children, they are just another tool to be used.
Whether it's to promote an image of normality, or used to network with other elites in various ways, these children are just another victim of the elites lust for money and power.
It is little wonder that children that survive this upbringing become exactly like their amoral and megalomaniac parents.

we should import more if they rape those fucking traitorpoliticians and their loved ones.

its decided, im voting merkel to get more refugees which will rape even more politicians.

I was done feeling sorry for Germans a while ago.
I'm an Eternal Anglo now.
Let the rats and insects drink the blood of Aryans.

>Another rape and murder

M8, I've been on here a while. You might call me an oldfag. I have read probably hundreds of such cases, seen countless uncensored pictures of crime scenes, and have witnessed the idiotic stupidity with which people react to these sad events.

I no longer feel anything when I hear about such crimes. I'm not a bad person; but I am also not a naïve fool. The German people have made their bed - now they must lie in it. They must now indulge in the grotesque murderous and barbaric deluge that they are responsible for. Why should I feel sorry for a creature which willingly and cerebrally acts to destroy itself? Such a creature, or state in this case, is defying its very instinct for survival. They are insane. No, they are beyond insane, because an insane person is not necessarily suicidal. No. The Germans are neurotic sadomasochists. A nation of people that wishes pain and death upon themselves, while at the same time takes pleasure in seeing its women and children burned with this suffering.

If Hitler could see this, he would state that it would be better for the German people to all collectively commit suicide than endure this agonizing state of affairs. Let them burn.

Read the protocols of zion

The elite will just move to 100% european closed communities and plebs like you will be raped by the sand coons.

German cucks get what they deserve for being retarded.

Looks like a kike, good riddance

This.

Dark Times ahead.

Civil war is looming.

Because I can guarantee you right now this shit will not fly here. Even if I have to go to jail.

>Maria
>Burg
Heh schlomo gets what he asked for

refugees welcome BTFO

Faggots we have absolutely no power in this country. Our elections do nothing. Your occupation constitution made absolutely sure of that and your nukes continue to do so, because someone please think of the kikes and all. We'll have to wait for Trump to fire our government and let us have our national convention, until then there is virtually nothing here we could decide. We aren't committing suicide, we are your prisoners of war. So stop this madness already.

damn son i have that PNPRPG. and with degenesis just released in France, i m getting my dose of primal punk

Loved the game.

I love french\Yuro sci fi and I wish we produced it on the level of the japanese.

By this rate, even that we will lose.

did you play the video game or the rpg?

Good riddance

She was probably another worthless western whore anyway. Nothing of value was lost.

I played the game, and did a homebrew for PNP. Never had the original rpg.

In fact I will make a Dark Earth session soon because I am a game master in a D&D shop of my hometown.

Poetic justice.

These "people" couldn't care less if it were your daughter, mother, sister, etc. To them, the common peasants are nothing but mere dispensible pawns in their greater agenda. It's nice to see the ramifications of their actions hit them high up in their ivory towers for once.

nice. next time i go back to my parents i ll pick up the box again and re-read the rpg.
the game was pretty good especially the revelation about what was in the meteorites.
i wish i could still have play rpg but my mates and i all moved.
there is always /tg/ throu discord thou

My Homebrew sessions were great, steampunkish but in a good way like Thief .

They were all Guardians of Fire and died horribly while travelling to another city.

that s what the walkers do...
anyway hope to see ya around in the discord server of tg some day

This is like the 8th thread on this topic today.

>The German people have made their bed

?
Are you a retard?
The US launched a world war against the Germans in WW2
They are still an occupied country
They do not have free speech, free press, free association, etc
Their government is a puppet of the globalists/US

Don't talk as if stuff like this isn't a daily occurance in the US, and everyone still loves niggers there.

They rape and murder your people and the government does nothing. You still have one option, as horrific as it is. Turn the tables.

fuck off reichsbürger spast

>worked at a refugee centre voluntarily
She was literally asking for this.

how many THOUSANDS of whites were murdered by blacks last year?
And the year before?

It is the US that is the cause of this globalist left wing madness
Perhaps with Trump in charge they will stop pushing it

Because it involves Germoney, I am not reading passed the headline. Good. I fucking hope her family are feeling a pain so foreign it brews up a need to go and invade Poland. I hope all Europhiles reap what they fucking sew.

Fpbp.

I feel bad for the little girl. Unfortunately it had to happen. I wonder if the parents will cuck out publicly still.

Women volunteering in ""refugee"" camps literally go there to get laid.
However their ability to plan and predict consequences of their action is on the level of a 3 yeard old child's.

thank god we got Trump now. you krauts are fucked

>The Germans are neurotic sadomasochists

best way I've heard it described to be honest.

exactly
it's like scorpion and turtle.

"Why have you bitten me, if now we both sink?"
""You know, turtle. We might both sink, but it's just my nature."

People should do what they can to facilitate as many such occurrences as possible to the traitors in the EU, sic their pawns on them.

and the Germanicucks will still vote leftist even after this. Europe deserves whatever is coming.
"LOLOLOL AMERICUNTS ARE FAT AND RACIST LOLOLOL"
>gets raped by muslim

Shit I've heard/read that somewhere before. It's pretty damn accurate.

>worked voluntarily at the refugee camps

Fuck this bitch

KeK

Still unclear. There are no Jews involved in this story.

It is about Muslims, who are a very different group. Why are you bringing up Jews?

Jihad Watch is the single best site for Islam-informed journalism.

Fuck off and die, Achmed.

why would you murder someone after raping her? I don't think that would really add to the experience.

One winter a Farmer found a Viper frozen and numb with cold, and out of pity picked it up and placed it in his bosom. The Viper was no sooner revived by the warmth than it turned upon its benefactor and inflicted a fatal bite upon him; and as the poor man lay dying, he cried, 'I have only got what I deserved, for taking compassion on so villainous a creature.'"
— Aesop's Fables, "The Farmer and the Viper"

Those are irrelevant fabrications by Russian Orthodox fascists.

The relevant texts here are Quran, Hadith, Sira, Tafsir

No jews involved in the mass immigration? Yeah bud, no jews. Wink wink.

>There are no Jews involved in this story.

There are no Jews involved in this rape and murder by a Muslim against an infidel.

Your just bringing this up because you're a needs-to be-tortured-to-death-ASAP Muslim, and you want infidels distracted by Jews.

There are no Jews involved in this rape and murder by a Muslim against an infidel.

Your just bringing this up because you're a needs-to be-tortured-to-death-ASAP Muslim, and you want infidels distracted by Jews.