The #DumpKelloggs Incident

So as some of you are aware, Kelloggs pulled all its advertisement from Breitbart because Kelloggs views aren't in alignment with Breitbarts. Meaning simply that Kelloggs are triggered Breitbart doesn't bend over and take it from Obama. Now they've started a petition against Kelloggs and its grown now to over 325,000 people.

Oh but wait things get even more juicy. Breitbart started uncovering Kelloggs shady dealings and workplace harassments. Also the Kelloggs foundation, an arm of the company that deals with social issues, did the following:
>Donated $200,000 to George Soros’s Open Society Institute
>Donated over $2,150,000 to the Tides Foundation, an organization who basically go and brainwash little kids in to tell them how great Multiculturalism is.
>Donated $75,000,000 to combat "structural racism" in America
>Donated $250,000 to the New York based Calhoun School in order to set up a three-part youth-based project on issues of white privilege and institutionalized racism.
>They have also donated heavily to organizations like La Raza, ACORN, American Civil Liberties Union, Save the Children Fund, Rockefeller Family Fund, NAACP and many others.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/video/2016/03/14/criminal-investigation-opened-after-man-appears-to-urinate-on-kelloggs-cereal-assembly-line/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/30/kelloggs-child-labor-amnesty-international-wilmar-indonesia/
breitbart.com/video/2016/12/01/dumpkelloggs-minority-employees-accuse-kelloggs-of-racism-subjecting-them-to-n-word-photo-of-a-baboon/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh but wait it gets even worse. They've also been pulling off some shady, really fucked up shit to. They include the following:
>Video footage of Kelloggs warehouse employee pissing on an assembly line, which could have affected all Rice Crispies products
>breitbart.com/video/2016/03/14/criminal-investigation-opened-after-man-appears-to-urinate-on-kelloggs-cereal-assembly-line/

>Amnesty International found out that Kelloggs was using child labor in Indonesia in order to harvest palm oil forn their products
>breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/30/kelloggs-child-labor-amnesty-international-wilmar-indonesia/

>Several minority employees at Kelloggs distribution center in Massachusetts reported widespread abuse and discrimination via management. Despite being reported numerous times Kelloggs did absolutely nothing to Stop it
>breitbart.com/video/2016/12/01/dumpkelloggs-minority-employees-accuse-kelloggs-of-racism-subjecting-them-to-n-word-photo-of-a-baboon/

Of course. If everyone is one shade of brown and there's a market of 10bn people they can sell to, they'll make loads of money.

>Rice Crispies products
Didn't realize rice crispies wre kelloggs, I'm not a raging consumer. I was going to make some treats for my boy though, are there generic rice crispies?

If Breitbart expects me to give up Frosted Flakes because their feelings got hurt they can fuck off.

I would legit die if they stopped making pop tarts.

>Fruit loops

Yeah, nah get fucked

>feelings
Where is that at? They're shady and evil as fuck, this has nothing to do with feefees.

Those are good too but Frosted Flakes is pretty much the best cereal.

Looks like I'm buying generic cereal from now on.

Looks like you're the one with the Feels.

Still reeling from your Queen's ass-reaming, huh?

>eating cereal

underage please fuck off

How old are you? And how fat?

Enjoy diabetes.

The only cereals I eat are oats and reese's puffs anyway, so as long as Quaker and General Mills are cool, sure I'll join in. Fuck Kellogg's!

It has everything to do with feefees. They're only calling for a boycott and writing all these articles because Kellogg's pulled their ads from their site.

I like Pringles though. Guess I will stick with lays.

Cheez-its aren't as good as Cheese Nips or Better Cheddars so it's all good.

>cheez-it

sorry lads, no can do

And yet they got over 325,000 signatures. Try harder /leftypol/

>Enjoy diabetes.
>reese's puffs

Malt-o-meal has a bagged version called Crispy Rice. Don't know how good it is though.

Remember, you either bend over for Kelloggs or you can bend over for Breitbart.

Your choice.

>paying 5+ dollars for a box of shit

Cerealfags BTFO.

It's a free market, fuck off.

If you don't like it don't buy their stuff. Who eats their sugar corn hybrid shit anyway?

When someone advertises on your site, doesn't it boost your revenue someway? If anything, kelloggs had hurt feefees and pulled this stunt. Speculating, but they probably harassed breitbart too, knowing how liberals are.

>being surprised that kellogg's is involved in (((trickery))) when its creator was the brother of the man who made circumcision a mainstream practice in the US

Ah, malt-o-meal, I forgot about them. I love marshmallow mateys so much.

Thanks for the suggestion, I'm sure the treats will come out the same.

5 bucks is nothing
is 5 bucks a lot to you

>Speculating, but they probably harassed breitbart too, knowing how liberals are.

They made a video of their mascots raping an Andrew Breitbart look-alike and sent it to every one of their editors.

Everyone has a vice, and it's just a snack every once in a while, not "breakfast" for me.

Unlike frosted flakes, it also has no high fructose corn syrup

Good to know. I will certainly cease buying Kelloggs products from now on and actually feel a bit stupid for not researching this stuff beforehand.

However, why did Breitbart make this revelations only after Kelloggs pulled its advertisement? Doesn't impress me much desu.

frosted flakes are 34% sugar
reese's puffs are 31%

not that big of a difference mate. for comparison honey bunches of oats are 20% and plain old corn flakes are 11%

That made me laugh and scare Mr. Nakeman.

Breitbart is one of the worst semi-reputable conservative outlets. Most facts are probably true but take their motives and perspective with a grain of salt

It's not about their feelings dude. It's about the stuff Kelloggs is funding. By buying their shit you are funding it too. I personally wouldn't like to be involved in this.

I didn't make the claim they have less sugar

>

>If you don't like it don't buy their stuff. Who eats their sugar corn hybrid shit anyway?

I don't get why you say fuck off and then "don't buy their stuff" in the same reply.

You have to spread the word about their traitorousness before people will know not to buy it.