Not fapping strengthens your Meme Magick

Why do all major religious leaders never fap? Some of them don't even have a wife/girlfriend.

The ancient Vedic tradition also the Taoistic and to some extend the buddhistic tradition teaches that one drop of semen is worth 40 drops of blood.

I mean, if we spill, some of us daily, millions of small "creatures" that could create new life, where EVERY SINGLE information about you is stored in, can this really be healthy?

I didn't masturbate now for over 7 days, and i really feel great.

Also i feel like my meme power is rising.

If i think about for instance, money, the next day i get 300 euros in lottery!

This is no joke, it really seems that my mental, and meme power has increased.

Everything i think about really hard and all the time comes true more often than before!

This is ancient knowledge brothers, and i hope you will find the truth too.

Stop spilling your precious semen into your socks or hands, keep it, let it rise.

Transfer the sexual power into mental power.

>Concentrate in deep meditation on your dick/balls.
>now feel the power of your dick
>now lead the power through your mind into your head
>feel it, feel how the power you normally spend on your dick goes up into your mind, your third eye, your pineal gland.

I am not shitting you, i did this, and i really felt a fucking tickling in my head.

Do this, do this now.

This will empower or meme magick even more, we will be able to lead this world, to even control Trumps decisions.

We will be gods.

youtube.com/watch?v=fUspLVStPbk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0UiXrIOtF4Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this is more of a half-truth

then tell me the truth leaf

i am really listening, instead of shitposting more tell me your secret

I did 102 days no fap,. But now I can only go 1 day without fapping.

Then you just stuck your sexual energy up your balls, you didn't use it.

You are a gigantic faggot which should learn something about not fapping and the energy behind it.

You are probably one of those guys who think they will magically attract a girlfriend and be suddenly a chad.

kek

ok

it's more about ignoring base instincts which make you want to fap all the time and spending your time/energy on more productive things like Sup Forums. tantra will teach you to utilize that sexual energy in a different way, but you can always make more threads instead.

Currently on a Nofap rn, It's day 4.

Honestly - I don't feel much different. I mean, maybe i'm more energised? Idk, but that could just be from the election

I don't plan on staying on a nofap for more than 7 days, since i heard it's obviously unhealthy to not nut for more than a week.

Still mixed on nofap..

>Bring this autistic

>reddit spacing
the real red pill is to eat your own sperm. gotta cycle it

exactly, humans are between apes and aliens in terms of mind.

We finally need to put these retarded instincts to rest.

Emu friend, you will soon see that it helps.

You get up earlier, you will not start balding, you feel a deep down driven live energy that makes you do things.

All the shit the mainstream media says - do not believe it.

The media in germany says fap once a day its good and healthy goyim!!!

Your body will naturally clean itself from rotten semen at night.

The good shit stays inside.

No it is not.

If you spill semen, and eat it, it will give you just back the nutrients.

But your body still needs to create new semen, which sucks you dry of life energy.

You are literally spending millions and millions of cells to create new semen.

You will age faster, be more depressed, and all the other side effects.

Even if you eat your semen. You will just gain the nutritions back.

So can you apply this technique while still having sex or is it strictly no ejaculation? Do you remember Global Orgasm Day? Was a few years ago, everyone was supposed to go at the same time on the winter solstice.

I'll trust you, mein freund. I'm legit curious if nofap myths are true. May as well, right?

What the fuck

You can still have sex, but not every day.

And the sex has to be very intimate, no hardcore shit or other perverted shit.

The penetration of the vulva has to last at least an hour, and you really really need to love each other.

It has to go slow, very slow, you have to feel connected like a seed is with soil.

Try to not feel so horny that you cum in the first minutes.

Make it slow and lovely, you two will bound into one soul at this moment, and it will give you a lot of energy and satisfaction.

I would suggest kamasutra or tantric practices.

Even alone you can practice sexual meditations without stimulating your dick and without cumming.

It's all about the feeling in your head, the energy your body creates while being in sexual situations.

This can be used for many things, because it's the most powerful power a human has.

It should not be wasted.

>Why do all major religious leaders never fap?

I've created a method for making water wetter.

If you're interested, email me:

[email protected]

You should be curious, what do you have to lose?

Just don't suppress it all the time, you need to let the energy normally wasted for fapping flow into other parts of you.

Try to meditate, or to just sit still and feel the sexual need to fap, feel the need and try to transfer it to your brain, try to lead it, try to lead it to your brain.

You need to try to feel it, feel the whole sexual need, the energy, and lead it up to where ever you need it.

It's really hard to understand and even harder to describe.

This was obviously meant to trigger your neurons.

Buddha, Jesus, even new age niggers like Eckhart Tolle and all the other yogis.

Research before you spill your brain diarrhea

This is some next level shit bois

Listening to the very first part of
youtube.com/watch?v=0UiXrIOtF4Y

Would make it much better, feels more "sacred" -y and majestic

Thank you, that made me come up with something that can help you too.

What always helped me with the need to fap was to just listening to epic, sacred, uplifting music like that.

While listening to that you feel good, uplifted, strong, combine that with your sexual energy you wanted to waste on fapping, and you will feel like a fucking god for that moment.

I was listening to it during Austrian Elections - Got me pumped up, got me confident so much to the very end, made me feel pretty gud.
Perhaps you have a point

I'll keep that in mind aye, user