youtube.com/watch?v=V7sVdBqzYNU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ABSOLUTE MAD MAN

RED CHINESE SCUM

WE CHOSE THE WRONG TIMELINE

Looks good to me.

FINALLY A LEADER WITH A SPINE

YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBER CHINKLAND

He's just saying the same things he's always been saying. Stop overreacting.

This man earns my vote everyday.

How is he wrong ?

Shitposter-in-Chief

This man gives no fucks.

he could start WW3

BETTER DEAD THAN RED
FUCK THE COMMIE ANT-PEOPLE

> US
> scared of chinks

We should never bend the knee to any country.

It is unreal, my dude.

Praise Jesus. Russio American Alliance when?

>8 years of strained China - USA relations, competing in who will suck Russia's dick harder.

Fucking pussy.

Since when are you scared of Chinks?

someone is finally fucking saying it

god bless donald trump

It's a glorious time to be an American right now. With trump at the helm America will again truly be the undisputed champion of the world. Fuck the chinks, good on you ameribros.

>he could start WW3
Why would China start WW3 over a tweet ?
Who would benefit by this war ?

Do you have brain damage ?

Have you forgotten where you are?

I can't wait to watch the Don cuck every other country on the face of the planet.

i always thought trump was just pretending because it would get him videos

now i am starting to think he actually is the person he seems like

we are fucked

is he wrong?

seriously though, if something like this starts world war three then world war three was always just a matter of time.

He's going to get us all killed. What a fucking retard. I hope to God our government find a way to keep him out of office through any means necessary. This orange fuck runs his mouth, riskling all American lives while he sits behind a desk expecting others to protect him from whatever repercussions.

He said what he has been saying since the 80s! It's over we're doomed.

>their country (...) or to build massive military complex ...
what did he mean by this?
someone teach him to write proper english

M A D
A
N

Prepare yourself
Chinks should remember who liberated them during ww2

>mfw 4 chan ends the world

Praise our lord Kek.

Who cares, Chinks are tiny little midget worker bee drones.

I could kill easily like 90
fuck china
china is gay as fuck
really though, fuck china yo

>t. Ching Chang Chong

What countries are on China's side? So the whole world vs china and north Korea that seems fun sign me up

no, it would be bad, that's why people are concerned. This is exactly the kin d of reckless behavior people have feared from Trump.

Let me remind this idiot..

Check out Trumps "Carrier" deal, he's not only spineless but totally incompetent

This just happened a couple of days ago

>fear mongering
>the thread

It starts from the bottom; check the posting times.

>China declares war on the US.
>Russia supports China.
>NATO supports US.
>EU and the NATO breaks up due to different political views.

Oh boi if it's a dream please don't wake me up.

This

The United States is the most powerful country in the history of the world, how can chinks even compete?

Economically China needs us more than we need them. If we go to war then we nullify our debts with them. They have no ships or air transports that can mobilize their bloated army military. Numbers win some battles but logistics wins wars.

suck his dick more you delusional faggot. You're no better than a cult member

don't worry

if china goes to war with us theywill all starve and freeze they import nearly all of their oil and food

>if something like this starts world war three
if fair trade means war you are a cuck for peace

What kind of president makes public statements like this though? Even if I agree with him, what kind of president shitposts on twitter making snarky remarks about another government like some sort of twitter drama?

What a fucking idiot

I hope he does.

WWIII is inevitable, and each year it is delayed, China grows stronger and we grow weaker. Better to have the war now and nuke them to ashes while their second-strike capabilities are still fairly weak.

Besides, Mattis deserves to see the war he's lived his whole life preparing for.

JUST

AS

PLANNED

BREAKING THE CONDITONING

You don't declare war over a tweet. Even so, China doesn't want to go to war with us because they rely heavily on us. Trump is just showing how much much we own them and won't let them fuck us over any more. Also, China has like no fucking allies, it'd be them vs the world and they'd get blown off the map.

I hope this retard gets impeached within 6 months so someone stable like Pence can actually run the country.

I don't like Clinton but she wouldn't have done this retarded shit.

Oh noes!! Liberals goes apeshit because we stand up to China instead of being honest!!! We are so afraid, help us now dear Clinton! Help China turn to the nr 1 superpower and let communism prevail..

Retards

FUCK CHINA
youtube.com/watch?v=d8m_yQifOG8

nice. people have had this idea that china is some existential threat. trump will show them what pussies chinas communist party really are by beating them down with words. china bout to get C U C K E D.

you're a leaf, your opinion doesn't matter.

FUCK YEAH

Finally a president who's not afraid to take it to those fucking gooks and won't be intimidated by faggots.

China has no force projection or blue sea navy. We could annihilate them from relevant comfort.

Lol u fucking cuckbitch, China will bow down.
They know that they are talking to a ruthless business man and USA is his company.
They won't call his bluff nigga.

Don't worry bro. We have Ticonderoga Class warships ready to swat Chinese planes out of the sky, F22 Raptors, the hardest warriors on the planet, the biggest Navy etc... We got this.

China can't do shit. Their only aircraft carrier is a strip-down from a Soviet carrier built in the 1980's.

Our OWN fucking carrier is gonna outclass theirs by next year. And it ain't even CATOBAR.

Good going guys we picked the wrong fucking president

>>Russia supports China.
Yeah right.

All this hysterical shrieking about offending China is coming from the same people who have been calling for direct military conflict with Russia for the last three years.

>literally not an argument
When will the leftist cucks learn how to debate?

Why can't he wait until electors cast their vote or after he gets inaugurated? They might actually try to stop him at this point

I'm actually a dual citizen so please promptly kill yourself.

>t. Wang Chin Wu

China can't do anything.

>go to war with the country that buys all your shit

China would go broke without USA

but trump said mean things

Id rather have a war with China then a war with Russia.

youtu.be/k-mGwjC7D_I

Feels like CNN in here.

World Bank economy war Against AIIB ??????

I swear to god leftists are mental deficients

It's in the art of the deal, if you weren't a cucked faggot you would know this is negotiations 101.
Fucking pathetic faggot

>Rolling up over a trash covered hill in China with my tank squad
>Scouting ahead, looking for the enemy
>There they are, a few dozen Chinese tanks, headed west.
>Radio back to the commander.
>"Sir, I found the chinks in their armor"

Ok, but Russia would be on our side. Rip china

Don't worry you'll be bowing down to your chink master soon

Trump needs to get the Chinese talking shit about the US, get them to issue us threats, and pull out of trade deals. When they make the first move, Trump can stoke our nationalist impulses to side with the US, and by extension, Trump himself. This will give him the mandate to implement trade policies that will ensure we stop doing business with China and focus on building our own manufacturing.

The reason Trump has to do this is the short-term economic impact this will have. The stock market may take a major hit and the price of some goods will rise. However, by appealing to nationalism, Trump can help Americans overcome these temporary "hardships" and focus on rebuilding our economy.

GOMMIES BTFO

>saving jobs is now spineless

Leftist need to burn

youtube.com/watch?v=V7sVdBqzYNU

FUCK CHINA!!! SHADILAY BROTHERS, THE EMPEROR CALLS UPON US!

>Ok, but Russia would be on our side. Rip china
Russia would turn their backs on the US.
You're delusional if you're actually dumb enough to believe that the Russio-American realationship will last.

don't think so:

Theodore Roosevelt did when he was VP for the Spanish American war.

ching chang chinaman sitting in a tree

we shouldve listened to ron

>China's leaders will go nuclear because Trump hurt their feefees on twitter
seriously nigger?

FUCK CHINKS

how dumb are you?

he didn't even do the deal, pence did

BRING OUT YOUR DEAD!
THE WALKING DUDE IS COMING!

>implying the fault lies with the victim being bullied and not the piece of shit warmongering chinks who are aggressively provoking the world with their militant imperialist actions while ignoring international law

>tfw 5 years ago I decided to do NROTC so I could hopefully be a pilot
>tfw commissioned 6 months ago
>tfw started flight school last month
>tfw gonna be a pilot just in time to bomb chinks in the next world war

Its truly a glorious time to be alive.