Homosexuality and Jews

Sup Forums why are jews pushing the retarded side of homosexuality? Im fine with regular homos but i know one, a "Friend" whose one of those jews who push the retarded agenda. Why is that?

Other urls found in this thread:

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.1917/migrant-chaos-norway-is-considering-closing-the-border-with-sweden.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminds me of a guy from school who wont sell me weed because hes too busy jacking off to jacked niggers raping animals

Tread lightly
-K

Homosexuality is a chemical imbalance resulting from infection with some virus in the womb. Fag acceptance increases the likelihood for the virus to reach more people. That means more fetuses poisoned in the womb. That means more faggots. That means less babies. Who are more likely to grow up around faggots. Tl;dr - it's a convenient way to make us genocide ourselves, have no mercy on faggots ever. They are worthless and mere weapons of the enemy.

they want to destroy nuclear family by propagating degeneracy to advance their nwo agenda
read communist manifesto

This
*tips tinfoil*

Yeah, the "overpopulation" is a jewish meme
fucking kikes

Look outside your window

Fuck off beanbag

Fuck off Ahmed, go rape some little aryan princesses.

Man i am white as white gets, and im gonna marry me a aryan princess and have a nice family

perhaps homosexuality is merely a inevitable and unavoidable instinctual population control process.

cant een imagine how bad you smell you fucking mongrel

Smell your mother's vagina.
Just came on her, cuck.

"cuck" cool reddit word dude.
Just came in your dads manlet asshole you greasy manlet

>LE REDDIT
>LE I'M A GAY DEGENERATE MUHAMMAD KEK SUCKER
kys cuck and summit to your arab masters.

Do a documentary of when you jump the wall, Mexijew

>kys
haha, have an upvote

>jump the wall
I'm on the other side double nigger.

Yeah, the wrong side

At least I have a choice.
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.1917/migrant-chaos-norway-is-considering-closing-the-border-with-sweden.html

Jump the wall again, i hope you get shot by some mexican drug dealer

Dont worry, it will change soon

There's no need, the one that needs it is you but..
I hope you get raped along with your family.
You are doomed.

So are you, beanbag

The overpopulation is a third world import. Close borders, no more overpop, kill faggots, no more worry.

No, I'm a physician and can practice wherever I choose. You are just a cuck.

cool self reply there you greasy shit

>Le you replied to urself XDD
It was part of my reply to your fag post, degenerate.

cool green text there my fellow redditor

>LE REDDIT AGAIN XDD

bread and circus,the country gets what it wants,it sucks the tit of the state thus making the state a powerful god especially since comunism gets rid of religion

Cool sperg there

>sperg
>posts pepe
ok

When achmed meets julio

kl 5 på skolgården

Abraham was secretly gay

Que me la vas a chupar a las 5?
Ok

ät min tacos

Comete esta.

Demoralisation of the conservative population, destruction of the family unit, left leaning voter base, less white children.

Any questions?

This.