Why is the south so poor compared to the north?

Why is the south so poor compared to the north?

Don't say niggers.

>what is 2 + 2? don't say 4

Old way or common core?

kangz

Is that a tranny

not sure if trap

Yes.
OP post more traps.

Ok,i won't say niggers

It's black people

yep look at that shoulder ratio

Money is a social construct.
You don't need money if you've got sunshine and warmth.

Definitely niggers

FPBP

White trash

blacks actually add to the southern economy

lot of it is due to depletion after the civil war, the effect still lingers

As my friend from Georgia explained it, it's because of all the destruction from the civil war that never got reconstructed. Then Yankee carpetbaggers came in and basically helped themselves to everything.

Basketball Americans

The reasons go back to the initial founding of the US. The north has always placed big emphasis on industry, and the south on agriculture. And getting fucked up in the civil war did not help their economy at all.

Do you even Texas?

Faggot.

Black people that act disrespectful to the culture and society that they live in and blame whitey that they rely on gibs when they're too lazy to go out and earn for themselves.
(There i didn't say niggers)

>lingers
>ingers
>nigers
>niggers
Almost got it right

only east texas is southern, the rest is more of a southwestern culture

Economies that are based entirely around the extraction of natural resources.

keked and checked

that's not true, blacks actually had a lot of thriving businesses before the democrats destroyed them

Dont matter we rich as hell

Because the cost of living in the south is less than in the north.

Win win win. Most people don't understand why the South was agricultural. Where do you think all that cotton was going? You niggers ever heard of a tariff?

This. And also niggers, fuck you OP.

After the north won the emptied the banks, salted the land and stole what they could.

That is why the south has been so fucked up for all these years, they had to "start from scratch".

stop blaming blacks for everything, it isn't their fault

they wern't run by WASP culture.

The real kicker is that the south doesn't have the same gibmedats or regulations as the north. There's really no fucking excuse.

king cotton, one dimensional economy in the past, literally got destroyed in the civil war

the souths not actually that poor overall, look at tx/fl

texas and florida are only partially southern

majority of texas is southwestern, and only the northern half of florida could be considered culturally southern

what are you talking about. we have plenty of gibsmedat programs

and we're not. we make less money because we also pay less for everything down here.

a house where i live that costs 250k is well over 2 million in most places up north.

Who is she?

That's pretty much the same as liberals blaming slavery for x.

Japan got fucked up 70 years ago and recovered in a decade or two.

Okay it's blacks, kings, diversity, etc.

i mean whatever dude florida is a red southern state, yes they're not straight up dixie but they're still southern

same for texas, its not nc plantation aristocrat southern but it still falls under the general southern model

>what's the reason for X?
>answer without saying Y which is the correct answer xDDD

Quality thread OP. Your time would probably be better spent by servicing homeless people's dicks

niggers

being a red state doesn't make you southern

virginia is blue and it is a southern state, north dakota is red but clearly not southern

you are confusing politics with culture

if you seriously consider places like Miami or El Paso to be southern cities you are out of it

Niggers were the economy, both as plantation workers for the

virginia isnt southern anymore. its been filled with immigration from northern states for decades and they've washed away southern culture.

politics and culture are related, and no i dont consider them to be stereotypically southern but that sort of definition has also evolved from what it used to mean in terms of the plantation aristocrat gentleman shit

im just saying the south has a much looser definition than it used to

sherman and niggers

I meant the

Fairfax County isn't southern, the rest of virginia is

Richmond was the fucking capital of the confederacy for crying out fucking loud

Only traps wear cute clothes like that.

Niggers

just the northern dc suburbs desu

angry northerners keeping the southern man down

literally

Lots of Niggers

>tfw no old south

The closest thing you fucks had to aristocracy and you fucking ruined it.

At least SOME upper-class southern culture exists (debutante balls and the like)

>Richmond was the fucking capital of the confederacy for crying out fucking loud
doesnt fucking matter. over the last 150 years its been getting yank immigration. it may have been southern in 1910. it aint now.

There's no way to explain the south in any way, good or bad, without making mention of demographics.

Kek

>Trannys are easiest outed by outfits

This is so true

>

Early industrial base

No way this is trap
... right?

so yank immigration in one city means the whole state isn't southern

yet millions of mexicans and caribbeans move to Texas and Florida and yet still get to be southern because they voted Republican for President

Can confirm. Most of VA today is basically Pennsylvania but with Chick Fil'A and more minorities.

Who is this?

Japan didn't have more than a third of the population being negroes.
Admittedly I don't know much about Dixieland, but I've seen with my own eyes what going from 90% to 50% white does to a local area.

no it's fucking not

you guys are fucking morons for giving southern status to Florida and Texas yet want to deny the capital of dixie it's rightful place as a southern state because of Fairfax voters

Tfw descendent of colonial southern anglo slave holders.

FPBP

florida and texas arent southern either. well texas is. but not in the same way. they have their own thing going on.

>so yank immigration in one city means the whole state isn't southern
its not one city. you said it yourself voting right wing doesnt make you southern. virgina is gone. NC probably is too but i havent been there to see.

>capital of dixie
fuck off yank. ive been to virginia. southern culture is non existent. (atleast where i went)

>isn't surrounded by niggers 24/7
kek

Can confirm, I live in New Jersey and the houses in Florida are way cheaper and bigger. A 3 bedroom, 2 bathrooms house costs like 150k-200k in the south. Meanwhile a 150k house costs like $300k in the north

Niggers.

Republicans

boy i sure wish the south got a nice Marshall Plan after Sherman burnt half my state to the fucking ground

"""reconstruction""" lmao

Josie Jacobs.
She's not a trap, just Jewish.

>you guys are fucking morons for giving southern status to Florida and Texas

I did no such thing, lol, didn't even mention those states. Only northern Florida and eastern Texas are southern. Parts of VA are southern sure. Hence why I said most.

niggers and spics.

>dont say the reason why
nah bruh

White southerners are just as guilty of being welfare dependent, drug-addicted and fatassery

Did you not take US history in middle school?

Sherman's March to the Sea. Pretty hard to be an economic strength in the country when the following events occur:

1) The North destroys your entire infrastructure, burns all your crops, tears up all your railroads, and frees all your slaves who were your work force

2) After the war your social and intellectual elite all become opportunists and move up North because the South is now in economic ruin. Meanwhile all your men died in a war so there's no one left to run the infrastructure

3) The North, bitter over having to fight a war with you neglects your part of the country in the years to come, letting you rot as you try rebuild your economy

4) New tech makes half your exports plummet in value

5) Expansion out West meant opportunistic people went there rather than down South

Tl;dr: Learn the history of your own god damn country.

Louisiana fag here. Niggers are the cause of everything bad? I can't even pay for fucking gas, without some damn baboon dumber than stupid gorillas telling me about them getting evicted for being a lazy shit. They hangout at the gas station like some African water hole and play their stupid hippity boppity we wuz kangz shit. Every fucking nigger needs to die.

Implying most of Pennsylvania isn't the South, too. Johnny Rebs everywhere outside philly and Pittsburgh

Because Southerners are inbred hicks. They're stupid. They value ignorance, religious dogma, and simple living.

>>

How about you learn the history of its citizens you moronic fuck. Guaranteed if you were asked a question like this in regards to minority conditions in America you'd have nothing but a bunch of fox news talking points to spew.

sunbelts got more wealth than the north dude.

Not at all, you dipshit. Want me to go over how the minorities got to the state they're in today? It may be a bit tough for you, since you're so easy to anger. But it isn't anywhere close to what FOX, or MSNBC, or CNN, or whatever stupid media source you want to try strawman me into.

i really, really liked this argument

mind if i save it?

But North Korea while being best Korea is much more poor than South

spics

Japan have sovereignity on their trade and monetary policies. South was literally banned on export their only valuable crop and obliged to by expensive shit from the north. And it couldn't devalue the currency to compete with the north.

You fucked up forever until the economic revolt, and it happened with Belt getting Rust, all America now buying shit elsewhere and nobody give a shit about cotton and tariffs in general. South started to rise again with a globalism rise, and its an irony that they are the most passioned to stop this. And I respect this, you can't measure anything with GDP share and grows rate.

Morakkiu is canadian?
I thought he was niggers jew

Slavery economically retarded the Southern States - it ran on a negative reinforcement model that did not encourage superior performance or innovation while consigning the majority of the population to zero disposeable income.

oh look it's the Canadian who loves all things Japan cliche how unique

post more

FPBP

So it's ad hominem then. Please, bring up your talking points that aren't CNN based.

What do you get when you add 2 and 2?

Don't say 4.