Cities vote overwhelmingly liberal

does the city life transform you into a liberal or are liberals more drawn to a city life Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_parties_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

Everything is handed to you in the city life. Most things are socialized by the government. Inhabitants of minorities are big due to the government stuffing housing with them. Schools are all public, allowing teachers to indoctrinate future generations into being commie scum.

A little bit of both my dude. Live in the countryside.

Source

Modifuckers

enjoy

As a trump voter living in a city...these people are like rabid dogs. If you don't agree 100% with their tunnerl-vision world view, then they WILL murder you, without any sort of remorse. Its very much so a sort of pack mentality sort of thing here, if you wanna do something different, you have to hide it. They've become everything they claimed to hate, the gleefully tear people's lives, families, sometimes even their very flesh apart just to see them suffer.

So no, it doesn't turn you into a liberal, but years of being forced into playing that sort of mindset will affect you. Run, run while you still can.

it draws liberals, but the Issue are the 20%+ Immigrant populations in Cities.

liberals are just classier and smarter than drumpfcucks

Denver here. All the fucking cancer that just moved here has made it almost unbearable.

Thankfully in the United States, the electoral college makes it so people who live in rural states have WAY more say than city cucks, as it should be.

Now only if Republican states could get together and invade liberal states and cities and install proper conservatives.

They literally turn you into a liberal. Happened to my sister. Was a wholesome Jesus loving conservative but moved to Seattle and she turned into a pot fiend sjw bernie-bot.

I'd probably suck that guy's dick :^)

Cities are filled to the brim with poor and shitskins. Liberals are also drawn to the cities because of the romanticized "moving to the big city to start a new chapter of your life" meme.

>tfw conservative and live in Chicago

Nice digits, and who wouldn't hanz?

But he's probably cut :(

blacks dont get cut in the U.S. from my experience

>tfw transferring to uni in a few months located deep in an downtown urban core

It can't be that bad, right bros?

IT'S TRANSFORMED ME INTO A FUCK YOU PERSON

Both. Trendy people want to move to the city because that's the trend, and trendy people tend to be liberals because that is also the trend.

I think you can guess who controls these trends.

>blacks dont get cut in the U.S.

Holy shit, blacks are redpilled as FUCK! Why can't whitey stand up to the Jews like that?

Post pics of your sister pre cucked. Was she a qt?

imagine the most pozzed image you can, then multiply it by judaism
t. miami fag

depends on how much you 'believe' what you see on Sup Forums

we all know that whitebois just cant compete. jews are afraid of the black

Prepare to
A. turn into a numale faggot with no spine because you want pussy
or
B. become ostracized by the majority of other students and start hating all of them to the point where you will wish Trump drops a nuke on you

it's just natural for most people to want to fit in and slowly are indoctrinated into liberalism. If you aren't liberal it means you can never express your political opinions to anyone your whole time in the city or risk ostraization and perhaps being fired from your job

>Most things are socialized by the government
hahahahaha oh my god you are so fucking delusional

Sup Forums is easily the dumbest board on Sup Forums sometimes

>who wouldn't
Non-fags perhaps?

Also...
>Germany Yes
>Leafs Yes

>tfw I'm white

Why have I been cursed with genetic inferiority :(

>USA: MEGA-YES

82% of the US population lives in urban centers but most of them in suburbs or smaller cities.

Wow leaf I wonder where all the rich tax evaders are concentrated

I'm assuming by (((liberal))) you mean the Democratic Party.

Political party affiliations are largely a product of "historical accident."

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_parties_in_the_United_States

>dat map

Wow. Mob rule much?

Disgusting.

So mostly the nigger states, huh?

also chicago here (hyde park). its been like living in a wonderful dream these last few weeks, leftists getting assblasted at levels that shouldnt even be possible.

> tramp stamp

Considerate black man saves whities from herpes and god knows what else.

Obviously not in blue states. Or can you not read?

Everyone with more than 2 brain cells goes to the city and intelligent people tend to vote for liberals. This is the politically incorrect truth.

>leftists getting assblasted at levels that shouldnt even be possible.

Austrian cuntservatives now EXACTLY how that feels as of today.

It's more that cities tend to be filled with niggers and more importantly, Jews.

Both of which are extremely liberal.

This

I chose option B. At least I know I'm not a massive faggot cuck and that fact has brought me more joy than any pussy could ever could.

OY VEY

>I'm not ugly, I reject THEM!

lmao

Both, mainly the first due to being exposed to things and people different from yourself combined with government being much stronger and providing more.

Depends on what you mean by 'bad'.

Nope, with liberals i mean the "progressive" marxist, fascist, low-self esteem ideology powered by kikes, we in europe have as well (((liberals))), your dems were not always progressives for example

Denver has been liberal for a long time though.

DAY OF THE RAKE IS NEAR

Parents can't teach kids in the city due to working long hours and tired afterwards. This makes kids learn from teachers and other with missing vital info need by parents. Each gen gets dumber and more in need of other people.

>Denver here. All the fucking cancer that just moved here has made it almost unbearable.

Answer me a question. We were in Colorado Springs last summer to visit a business partner and he told us they are getting ruined by tons of Californians flooding in. Is that true?

hahaha good luck finland

>I know I'm not a massive faggot cuck and that fact has brought me more joy than any pussy could ever could.

>getting home-schooled makes you smrt! SMRT

lmao

Getting pussy off tinder is insanely easy. I'm honestly ashamed that women these days don't have more fucking self control. Really pisses me off actually.

>i could be drowning in pussy right now if I wanted to!

lmao

Cities are very uncomfortable and the first places to be affected in case of a catastrophe, so any "paranoid" intellectual wouldn't live in one. Secondly, voting patterns strongly correlate with race, culture and pandering, not with intelligence and education. Or how do you explain that in the us election 2016, more educated than uneducated Hispanics voted for Donald Trump in both Texas and Arizona?

Fort Collins fag and CO native here

Absolutely true.

It's the reason we even went blue during the election.

I have a GF and I'm not enabling sluts. The sex off that is pretty unfulfilling and worthless anyway.

living around a bunch of different kinds of people actually makes everyone less racist

not true

In that case I think your assumption is false. Lots of people live in cities and hold a wide range of viewpoints. You just singled out one you feel constitutes a majority, probably a confirmation bias.

White liberals weren't the only cause of your now eternal Democratic rule, it was also Mexicans.

If you find sex with girls unfulfilling, maybe you need to take a deep, hard look at yourself.

Just saying. Not judging.

which city?

yes true faggot

The fire rises Brother

>I have a GF, that's why I post butthurt things about how the redpill is better than any pussy!
sure dude

It is the ultimate test of faith and knowledge.
If you are inferior, you will succumb to it's waste and desecration.
If you truly are an American, you will rise above and as soon as your business is done in those cities, you will have the American Dream on your hands.

I just watched this vid like 4 days ago. 10/10

The bulk of the states on there either have large populations of niggers or lots of farms

Farms get subsidized
Niggers get subsidized

The blue states are where the corporations which exploit resources in the hinterland are concentrated, hence the wealth goes from the inland areas to the coasts and taxes are paid from there

Artists and social justice campaigners are not the ones paying the taxes, and the wealth itself would not exist if you suddenly cut the coasts off from the inland resources

>lots of people live in cities and hold a wide range of viewpoints

wrong, not in Europe, maybe its different in the US, but i thought your biggest cities like NY and LA are also liberal shitholes

I do with my GF, love the sex. I made the mistake of cheating on her once with a tinder slut (to "be adventurous") and it was so disappointing, and didn't nearly feel as good.

If you think tinder sluts are worth your time, then you need to reevaluate things.

>american dream meme
>translation: you will work the rest of your life at some dead end retail job

>American Dream on your hands

More like, in your pants.

At Walmart.

Hahahahahahahaha

your experiences might be true, your conclusion is not

Nice fucking damage control bud

I guess when someone btfos your claim that "EVERYTHING IN BIG CITIES IS SOCIALIZED AND HANDED TO THEM" you just move the goalposts to "YES BUT ITS ACTUALLY NIGGERS IN RURAL AREAS THAT GET HAND OUTS SO IT DOESN'T COUNT"

>I made the mistake of cheating on her once

See, not that's something that I'd never do.

Maybe because I'm gay and I know the true meaning of love.

NY and LA have white minorites so it's not surprising that they are liberal. Big cities in Europe are usually university cities and we all know how liberal young students are on average.

Charlotte

where is the proofs?

Sounds like you're scared of niggers

Cites are where the impoverished masses dependent on government handouts are stored in the greatest concentrations.

Gays will never know true love.

Gays are inherently huge sluts due to the promiscuous nature of men.

>Cites are where the impoverished masses dependent on government handouts are stored in the greatest concentrations.

Yeah, because whites in rural areas don't depend on handouts. They can simply rely on making and selling crystal meth.

This isn't true, at least for black people. What's more true is that the people that actually stick around in a city are less likely to be racist. Go to a city, get a means to make money, find a girl, move into a nice suburb, and then vote conservative. Unless the city is has little blacks. Then because you don't see them often, you think you want them.

Pretty fucking awful all my friends who support Trump hate it here we're all we have left

>Gays are inherently huge sluts due to the promiscuous nature of men.

Then it follows that straights are either huge sluts too, or straights are not men.

Which is it? Are you a huge slut, or are you not a man?

see rural states are much more dependent on handouts from the government than more urbanized states

Cities transform people into liberals, because they grow up with almost all of their needs met automatically. They're also far away from the harshness that is the production of food, the cleaning of water and the mining of coal for power.

It has lead to some of the most entitled people to ever walk this earth, they don't know what real hard work is, they don't understand the real value of money, they demand everything but give nothing back.

City life gives you more options, naturally you want to vote liberal to use them. You can't afford to have 1 child in rural areas, neither can you afford any kind of diversity, because anything short of total unity in all matters in a rural area is economically unfeasible, you can't fight both nature and your neighbors.
Liberals who think that those churchgoing villagers are "stupid because Jesus is anti-science" need a mirror and a pair of braincells themselves.

Rural areas don't have cheap apartments financed by the Wohlfahrtsamt.

Not an argument.

canadian bs

I like this infographic, someone should update it with more recent data.

it's where the minorities are

>t-the facts d-don't agree with my feelings, therefore it's BS!
LOL

feelz over reals for you huh?

yuuuuup but guess what? minorities participate in the economy