EU:s human rights jurist received a cosmic justice after she had let a horde of Afghans to stay in Germany

>EU:s human rights jurist received a cosmic justice after she had let a horde of Afghans to stay in Germany
Human rights jurist, who had let in multitude of Afghans to Germany, lost her daughter to an Afghan rapist.

19-year old medicine student, was slightly drunk when returning from the medicinal student party and moved with her bicycle. Suddenly Afghan migrant who was shown to be underage according to his papers, jumped on the girl, threw away her bike, raped her and then strangled her.
Then the illegal migrant sank the lifeless body of the future medicinal doctor into a lake.

The Afghan was later found by the police to be quilty of the mystery death of the girl, because DNA evidence from the girls body still showed traces of Afghan sperm.

Same Afghan sperm was found from other women too.

bild.de/news/inland/mord/freiburg-mord-49048548.bild.html

de.blastingnews.com/politik/2016/12/freiburg-eltern-der-ermordeten-maria-l-sammelten-auf-beerdigung-spenden-fur-fluchtlinge-001304383.html

Germans are clinically retarded for taking in criminal "refugees".

>inb4 she doubles down and says they weren't nice enough to the immigrants

YOU

FUCKING

ASKED

FOR

THIS

NOW YOU PAY

>QUILTY

>Same Afghan sperm was found from other women too.

havent germans heard of sexual emergencies

burn the coal pay the toll

Too many retards creating so much tragedy

>Afghan sperm

Im Westen nichts Neues

>evidence from the girls body still showed traces of Afghan sperm
is the sperm wearing a pakol or what?

>Rejoicing in a person's horrific death
>expecting the daughter to pay for the mothers sins

No wonder people think Sup Forums is so fucked up

the more dead libs the better

Specific source of his second victim and that the father had an active role in letting Afghans in?

She was a volunteer at a refugee centre and used her social media to promote pro-refugee policy.

The daughter paid for the daughter's sins you stupid potato.

Everyone thank Merkel for making this possible.

fuck yeah

And nothing of value was lost

>Then the illegal migrant sank the lifeless body of the future medicinal doctor into a lake.

and nothing of value was lost

Stop generalizing mirgrants for this. There are thousands in germany and one murder happens? Wow thats below 0,001% of murder by migrants.

This is some of that poetic justice shit

>Same Afghan sperm was found from other women too.

Cuck
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
YOU ARE A CUUUCK

Well the refugees are all doctors so nothing was lost to society right?

JUriST

I'm a young Persian medical student.

Is an underaged German girl going to knock me off my bike, rape me, and strangle me soon?

i wish