Brazil

Why does Sup Forums hates us so much :( Every foreigner that came here said that had a great time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QF_Ekf6nHj8
encyclopediadramatica.se/Brchan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Brazil is awesome.

10/10 would watch the Olympics again

I like it there, people were friendly. Assholes were rare and hardly spoke Portuguese anyway. Shop assistants and various others would check where you are looking with your eyes, use sign language, other various work-arounds for the language barrier. In the USA there's nothing you can do to prevent them from just talking slower and louder and slower and louder, eyes closed hands to the sides. Fucking hell. They speak my native fucking language and I had an easier time communicating in braszszs????il.

fair warning: only visit with an invite.

Don't listen to em

"Hues are beautiful just the way they are"

Jorge Ben Jor is one of my favourite music artists

They don't hate us, they just don't give a fuck about us, we re not relevant enough to receive hate, or love ... or even attention.
Theres nothing worthy to validate.

Don't sell yourself short, hue. Everyone likes to have a giggle at your expense now and then.

you mean the ones that didn't have petrol thrown on them and then threatened with fire to extort them? happened to my dad outside the Rio fucking airport.But no I'm sure if you aren't somehow immediately robbed its a grand ass time.

Every foreigner that came inside one of your women said he had a great time more like.

Brazil's only attraction is the women.

Brazilian women are great, apparently.

post moar trape faget

Going to Rio is like going to Baltimore. It's a horrible city and it wrecks me when everyone points to Rio like it's a representation of the whole country. I lived in the south and there's so many beautiful cities and towns there. All white with really great communities. Santa Catarina is great. Sucks that the country is such a corrupt shithole.

Pls, former hue here. There's plenty to validate Brazil with. Banter is banter.

the one's with thick, meaty penises are the best doe

Kek, this.

Brazillian women are so easy it doesn't even give you a confidence boost to fuck one. Everyone is Brazil is really nice though like Australian said earlier while he shit on usa masterrace.

BURUBURUBURUBUR HUEHUEUEUEUHUEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUEHUEH BURUBURUBU HEYUEUEUEHUEUENHEUEH BURURURURUBV HUUEUEUEUEUUEHEUEHEUHEUEUHEUH BURUBUUGB HEUHEYUE

Please spread zika and gun violence to the middle east

Do you believe the middle east doesn't have gun violence bro?

because your people come here and talk about how terrible our country is and how wonderful brazil is, but for some reason they decided to move here in the first place

really gets my gumballs rattling

post thic brazilians pls

great music

youtube.com/watch?v=QF_Ekf6nHj8

Because all those Dixie and Nazis could never take over.

I played Max Payne 3 so of course I know it only takes 5 minutes to get in a shootout with the locals.

>take the opinion of women serious

Sigh

that one time, a BR was mean to me

because they raped your women, that's why. You're all mulatto scum, kys

fact: 50% of all brazilian women are actually men

Elect Bolsonaro, then we'll talk

Is it true that there's jungle people there who will sell their daughters for cheap?

>very foreigner that came here said that had a great time

only loser and libtards visit your shitty country monkey. Why go to Brazil when you could go to any place else?

oh and I personally hate you because you unironic consider yourself "white", your extreme degenerate society, your out of control corruption and your commie tendencies.

Hue monkeys on Sup Forums might be O.K but the vast majority of your countrymen are pure subhuman garbage. Undesirables the lot of them.

Cuz they think we live in a forest and we're all mulatto and that shitty stuff. I dont blame them, they're right, most of brazilian people is a jerk

that's literally what we do, look up mongrel complex, we always keep bragging about how shit for some reason

Literally Cuck the Nation

You know I can say the exact same thing about your country, right? Maybe the race and the corruption are exceptions. But still... The love of big government and libertards. Your country is full of them, right?

Most of your own people generate most of the hate.

I debated one of you once about your country, and he angrily insisted that Brazil was honestly a place that deserved a nuclear wipe out with everybody including him dying with it. It was worse than listening to self hating leafs.

At least im not being raped by immigrants

>women

>The love of big government and libertards. >Your country is full of them, right?

no. It is not. Denmark is not Sweden.

Besides I care not for what you think of my country and people monkey. You asked "why does people hate Brazil" and I answered.

Stop crying, alienated child

>Implying Temer is anything like Trump

God, I wish.

You see those Islands and that dick looking landmass sticking out of Germany? That is called Denmark.

You see those poor people living east of Denmark? Those cu cks are called Swedes.

Swedes are getting raped and murdered by their immigrants and they deserve it.

stop being a poor commie monkey.

Help un-cuck them, are you all not brudder's?

"Brazil is the best country in the world" - there you go OP hope you feel better, thats what the hues say to each other everyday to feel better to the thought they can't leave this dumpster-on-fire country, Sup Forums is the harsh reality, its time to accept other countries are not bound to us they see it freely in all its crapness and can say its freely too.

So Netherlands is the nigger of (real) Europe?

He's not a nationalist like people like to portray him. He's not like Le Pen or Trump ideology-wise, but a neocon who thinks we are still in a cold war against the Soviets and the commies will stage a coup soon.

>when north americans imply talking shit about Brazil when in reality USA is the most degenerate country in America
>when europeans keeps shitposting when their women are being raped

>are you all not brudder's?
What ever gave you that idea?

Denmark and Sweden have been at war with each other more times and any other countries in history. Go look it up.

The danish curse word for Swedes are "Swedes". We hate them and they hate us.

The lowlanders are just poor swamp Germans (The danish language does not differentiate between Germans, Austrians and Dutch and all are just called "Tyskere"). Relative harmless if a bit annoying.

If they manage to crash the union then they will gain massive amounts of renewed respect.

He's not a neocon, you idiot. Did you even know what a neocon is? Bolsonaro is a true nationalist, the only one in this shithole that we live.

He's just another zionist

>when a favelamonkey tries to shit on you but you just call him a favelamonkey and go back to living like a brazilian coconut trillionaire

Le Pen and Trump aren't much like each other regardless

As far as I can tell, he's the best shot you hues have

every time theres one mention of brazil , brazilians appear out of nowere and flood this board.

Where Bolsonaro is a nationalist? Man, Brazil is not even a nation. The south is, the north is... But not the whole country

yeah are Brazilian women actually nice or is it just a way to get inside the tourists' wallets?

cuz I for some reason Brazilian women always give me this vibe that they are like slutty and all but in contrary to American women, who are stuck up sluts, they are friendly and easy going

There has only been one Brazilian I have ever liked.

Brazil is cute

Never been to Brazil but had a couple ow exchange students come to my high-school from Brazil and they were hot as fuck. Not much in the tit department though but easily were seen as an insta threat to any other girls with bf's in the school.

I spent time in Rio and thought it was a beautiful representation of the country. Much more lively and exciting than Vitoria and Sao Paulo. And Cariocas are quite friendly.

But then again, this was during the Olympics and the military was on constant patrol, so I dunno.

If they're willing to go to your country its because they like it. No shit.

You're too black and criminal-heavy for most of us.

We're trying, god damn it.

Nah, mate. I love Brazil! But not the favelas or other crime-riddled areas, respectively.

Is the brazilian ass a reality or just a meme?

See Let me rephrase it.
They (Trump and Le Pen) have common ground in that they oppose globalism and are more or less nationalistic. Bolsonaro, on the other hand, thinks that we'll be better off being a colony of sorts to the USA (read globalist oligarchy), selling cheap natural resources while assimilating liberal capitalism doctrine and consuming mainstream "culture".

Basically, he's a third-world version of what you call a liberal.

>he went to hue's version of Detroit
Your dad deserved it for being a dumb cunt.

You need to visit de south! The culture is great and totally diferent from the rest. Cariocas are nice but very slutty and criminals in gereral

Post more 2D Brazilian waifus

Is just another stereotype

reality 2bqf

Your country, out of all the shitty countries, is the biggest joke. How you still exist is mindblowing, your infrastructure is basically Albania-tier

sul é meus país,

sai daqui seu nordestino nojento!

UGGGH FUCK I WANT TO EAT FEIJOADA OUT OF HER ASS.

From my experience its a reality but I think it goes for alot of South American women. I briefly dating a Peruvian chick in Uni and the ass was very much a reality.
Pic related

If you got a better guy, I'm all ears, but I'm having a hard time seeing how the guy that wants to establish a military government is not a nationalist

thank god for south of brazil

Macaco imundo, vá criar favelas na tua própria terra.

>muh white Brazil

hahaha

VIVA O SUL! Sieg Heil!!!

THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN

THIS IS ACTUALLY A BRAZILIAN

In Brazil establishing a military government is just another day. I can't remember how many times they've gone back and forth on that but it's a lot.

girls that look like this are quite common too. this is like the typical brazilian young city girl look

Testing a rollMattis script pls ignore

Sheeit nigga. It don't work.

They don't though.
I mean, this shit was funny two years ago.
But now I take no enjoyment from mocking the Swedes. They don't even say anything back. They just look at you with empty, dead eyes and say "we know".

So this is the way Sweden ends.
Not with a bang, but a whimper.

The people that go there are smart enough to stay away from the nigger infested parts

From what I've seen there is noticeable population that seems to be almost entirely Portuguese heritage. The majority seem to be black/amerindian mutts but a few are at least mostly "European".

Then again are Portuguese white? I don't think they count.

>tfw you wake up in the morning and realize you could have been born a Brazilian

THE SLAVE TRADE WAS A MISTAKE
REEEEEEEEE

Post more Kuruminhas pls

Dude.
Don't joke about shit like that.
It's not funny man.

Because you open stupid threads like this EVERY FUCKING DAY!
Tomorrow is monday. Dont you have to wake up early to work as a bricklayer, you fucking pedreiro.

>you could have been born a Brazilian

This meme needs to stop, if "you" were born in Brazil you would not be you.

what the name for these QT girls with red faces?

Because your just niggers who speak portuguese

Kuruminha.

MICHAEL, ELES NÃO LIGAM PRA GENTE

encyclopediadramatica.se/Brchan

we hate you because you're a fucking gimp

>tfw you wake up in the morning and realize you get to pick and choose from hundreds of thick grills to fuck

I've always wondered
Is Brazil's tan a little Loli it a shot pretending to be a girl?
You guys love trannies so I have to ask