Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3F9yk8X1TAw
youtube.com/watch?v=bBs-lPvk3Zk
youtube.com/watch?v=DDb8Nr_gVcw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

White people ruineed it

fuck man thats comfy

look how happy that couple at 1.40 look

I lived in NYC in the 90's, I miss it but only for that time period. Shit wasn't bad, you can see my old building in this video. Goddam liberals ruined the city again with their bullshit.

Foreigners.. growing up in Brooklyn, I lived in a cozy blue collar neighborhood where every one knew each other. When I was about 12, the Russians, Mexicans and Pakis started moving in. Few years later, you have stores with Russian names everywhere and not one mother fucker speaks English. Last time I was on Ave U and east 16th st, Sheepshead Bay (for my Brooklyn friends), it was an utter shithole. Filthy streets with dirty mudslimes, smelly Russians and Mexicans, all sticking to their own and giving you dirty looks for not being one of them. Fuck foreigners.

t. Former New Yorker

Harlem and Brownsville. The place is running with blacks. If anything don't even take the train there at night.

Arabians aren't white

Anyone who watched Seinfeld knows this is lies.

Avenue U had to be one place that was filled with family's living there. Now, the place has way too many Chinese. You can feel the olden days from the 80's on 86th street in Brooklyn, but now it's filled with a shit ton of Chinese and Hispanics

Wasn't it awful prior to that though? Like in the 70s, I remember someone on here saying it was an absolute toilet.

Point being that it can definitely go back to being comfy again.

Ha.

Fuck, that was actually New York! I never seen the beauty in these past few years. That took me back to being a kid and watching happy films based in New York.

I was born in '92 and never got to experience it. We need to remove these fucking kikes and quick.

i wasnt alive then. fuck life would have been weird

They also built it.

>new york 1993

youtu.be/3F9yk8X1TAw

Yea, I remember we had block parties that everyone would contribute to. Adults would sit outside talking shit summer nights while we all played with our friends.. Just seemed so much more social. Once the foreigners started moving in, we had to be more careful of being out alone. I was about 13 when some shitskin chased me up 4 flights of stairs in the apt building I lived in, trying to grab me. I got in my house and told my father, who was a NYC cop and he freaked the fuck out and ran down those stairs looking for that piece of shit. My dad would have certainly shot the guy if he would have found him, which would have been celebrated in that day, instead of being a national event like today.

Comfy as fuck

a complete communists takeover

I've sat in the city senate as an intern in high school and we actually got to vote on a law.
What I learned is that there are three moderate conservatives and 49 liberals.

It's a shit show, they (the three council members running the program) had a fucking award ceremony for themselves.

fucking white people

its really the city council by the way but the whole thing is pathetic. Some great public servants and law makers sat on that council and now there are just sjws and an ex gang banger

fucking asshole rich liberals from all around the nation and world ruined and are still ruining it.
That and the whordes of immigrants they buy votes from.

>youtube.com/watch?v=bBs-lPvk3Zk

it's fucking pathetic. Rude fucking russians who dis obey every law there is and still come into my job with their fucking tax exempt cards, mexicans who pass out drunk in the local parks and fucking africans and Jamaicans now who are usually humble right off the boat but then turn into scumbags once liberals start praising them.

>had a fucking award ceremony for themselves.

Purge.

This super high quality video was shot on a D-VHS. Which proved to be better quality than DVD and Laserdisc.

NY was THE flagship shithole in America in the 70s and 80s. Giuliani came along and cleaned it all up in the 90s. Now, it's reverting back to its shithole ways thanks to its cuck Democratic mayor.

>I remember someone on here saying it was an absolute toilet.

cast your eyes upon 1970s NYC if you dare

youtube.com/watch?v=DDb8Nr_gVcw

>We need to remove these fucking kikes and quick.

the Kikes demanded that NYC police change their uniforms because their leather jackets were too similar to the SS

I thought she was cute until she opened her mouth, wtf new york

>You will never live this comfy dream ever again
sometimes staying here was a mistake

Also it's not like previous generations. When my grandparents came to this city they immediately learned the language, asked for nothing of the people living here and got jobs right away doing whatever work they could find. My grandfather even slept on a park bench for a month, never complained, never fought with police. Just worked hard.

>1.40
>those teeth
dayum

this is just so beautiful. Imagine how much more romantic it would have been in the 1950s?

ahh...

Globalism.

The developing economies are getting richer. Where do you think that wealth comes from? Thin air?

I suppose in the case of the Gulf States it does, because they've tapped oil that nobody else previously had. But in the case of India / China / Brazil etc., they're undercutting our industries and putting us out of business.

Sucks.

Also on the oil point, their oil devalues the rest of the oil in the world (because of higher supply), so even that is stealing wealth from us.

I'm not an economist, but my theory is that there is a finite amount of wealth in the world - if we don't have the wealth then that means it is somewhere else.

I'm sure an economist will laugh at me but fuck you, it makes sense to me. Because there are only so many resources in the world and wealth is a measurement of what resources of value you have (houses, cars, fine food, etc.). And as I said, even if you tap some natural resources that were previously unknown, that will just devalue those resources in the other places they exist in the world.

Life long NYC here, I must say that 9/11 was the worst thing that ever happened to this city. New york was washing it's hands of the drug war when it happened.

Faggots immediately fled Manhattan to live in outer boroughs, driving up the cost of living everywhere. Gentrification breed liberal fags because everyone has a black friend.

Retards spent billions of dollar restoring the WTC only for the main tower to remain virtually empty over the 50th floors and ( I worked near the top of the 7 world trade building a you literally see how vacant it tower was)building 5 last i checked was still incomplete

infrastructure is also ass because jews are constantly building tall ass building (again no one want to live in Manhattan) with overpriced rent (3500 a month for one bedroom) in the outer boroughs while the bridges, tunnels, train, and roads fucking suck dick.

Seriously just fucking kill me.

>White liberal people ruineed it

Ftfy

>Mexicans

you mean Puerto Ricans and Dominicans?