Why? I don't get it

Why? I don't get it.

What I don't get is how that qualifies as a news story.

They came from Melbourne, They aren't actually Australian.

>Knock on doors.
>for the most corporately-minded candidate in the election.
There might be some merit to calling liberalism a cult.

For the easy straight sex with cucks' wives

Winner. Tried living there for a year.

Anglos and anglo derivatives are a mentally disabled breed

>those DYEL arms

Jesus that's pathetic

LOW TEST KEKS

From what I've learned people in Melbourne are serious cucks. What the fuck goes on over there?

Our media was fear mongering about trump pretty bad. And we dont have a fox news equivalent in aus to balance the narrative. All forms or media are leftist and say the same thing.

Most people in aus were "genuinely terrified" of trump winning and most were unaware of any of hillarys problems since they were never mentioned at all.

Real life shitposting

Damn it, shitposting irl. The leafs will have to step up their game/

You can keep them.

Australia is so fucking cucked that it's illegal to have a pool without a fence around it.

its like all aussies are leftist faggots................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Melbourne

You have to go back.

They knock on doors while bogans knock heads yelling maga

Straya shitposting IRL?

this

This.

They're pretty much from California.

Isn't this illegal? I thought foreigners couldn't contribute to a campaign.

that's illegal. you can't politically demonstrate as a foreigner, and you can have your visa revoked

What American doesn't want to answer their door only to find a foreigner lecturing them on who to vote for?

jumping on the bandwagon

They should've been shot
Foreigners being shipped into the US to tell US citizens how to vote is some crazy shit.

please get me out of this cuck island

A lot of states require a fence too because muh children.

shitposting IRL

thats the answer you wanted OP

we have to build a wall around austrailia, putting them on an island wasn't enough

of course we're taking the planes too and you'll pay for it

ur fucked ya bunch of limey cunts n such

The joke is she still lost.

They were literally shitposting in real life.

She was wildly unpopular here, so they had to import supporters.

Their shitposting transcended internet and now became real

There was a group of (((women))) from Toronto i think that also went into the US to shill for Hill before the election. They even wrote about them in local leftist paper.

>Australians

That's basically the reasoning here too, but it makes no fucking sense at all since everyone here can swim from age 2. Then if a kid does actually start drowning (because a fucking fence isn't going to stop a kid, let's be real) then there's a goddamn fence getting in the way of an adult who is trying to save the kid

Simple. They don't want to Make America Great Again.

Being serious though they probably fell for the Trump is evil meme.

Thank God for the Texans and the based Norway bro.

You probably could have and gotten away with it too if you called treason.
Bali shot a few drug dealers from Aus just fine recently and noone apart from the ABC gave a fuck.

By the way, our ABC is still in shock and it's delicious.

There's probably literally no worse cuck than an Australian cuck. Mixing that Australian manliness and accent with being a colossal faggot.

We shouldn't tolerate this foreign influence on our elections. Take them to Guantanamo.