Are Quadroons White?

Most Quadroons (1/4 black, 3/4 white) look white, probably because hteir "black" grandparent is actually part white too.

Would you consider the children in the picture to be white? Or are you old-school one-droppers.

I imagine the IQ/temperament is affected by Negroid genes even when the Caucasoid genes dominates the phenotype.

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38568440/admixture/shriver01.pdf
upi.com/Top_News/2002/05/08/Analysis-White-prof-finds-hes-not-2/UPI-53561020909970
blog.23andme.com/23andme-research/dna-usa-2
instagram.com/lilbabycheezus/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We're starting to see many more "black" kids who look like this because we're fifty years into the legalization of interracial marriage.

ONE DROP

One on the right looks literally like a bleached monkey.

They're, I'd do those girls.

Believe it or not these kids are actually 1/4 black. They are Soledad O'Brien's biological kids

lmao quadroons

>50 captchas later so I saged it

Id Aisha the one on the left

You can see how they go from less to more nig from left to right.
Kid on the far right looks like a fucking bleached nigglet

>Most Quadroons (1/4 black, 3/4 white) look white, probably because hteir "black" grandparent is actually part white too.
That makes them not a quadroon but an octagoon.

Saged for unpolitical nonsense.

I couldn't tell just from casually looking. The only one in that picture who even looks marginally black is the girl on the right, and for it to even register in my mind I would probably have to stare at her long enough for her mom to call the cops.

If there's negro in there somewhere I'm sure it manifests itself somehow, just subtly. The boys will probably be more aggressive than your average whiteboi and the girls will be more bitchy and dramatic, but otherwise I don't think it's likely to make a difference.

A tiny bit of chimp DNA might actually benefit those boys, actually. 1/4 black probably isn't enough black to make them want to smoke PCP and steal cars, but they're probably more likely to be aggressive and dominant, so they'll probably turn out pretty alpha even if they go to some degenerate liberal grade school. For the girls, having a splash of black DNA will probably give them a slight subconscious tendency to avoid relationships with black men, since they will instinctively realize that that nigga ain' shit.

Quadroon here.

suck my dick
fuck the police

>one droppers
The only options. Fine examples
Southern Italy
Ukraine
Portugal
Greece
Balkans
Spain
Cyprus

This is true.

There's a paradox here. If the kids are white, then what's the problem marrying a 1/2 black woman?

You mean american blacks are muh dicked out existence?

>For the girls, having a splash of black DNA will probably give them a slight subconscious tendency to avoid relationships with black men, since they will instinctively realize that that nigga ain' shit.
It'd be the opposite, actually. They'd be more likely to go after blacks. People choose their mates and their friends based on proximity to their own DNA, usually.

According to Hollywood, an octoroon, 1/8th black, is black. Dark skin black, apparently. Also, literally acting like a calculator, which used to be considered the lowest rung of engineering, is now a vital job every bit as important as being a lead engineer.

yes if only he had lead off with "how can white bois compete" and had a white woman with half black children, then it would be political!

For me to date and marry a part nigger, they'd have to be 1/16 black at the very least.

1 drop is too much, kys

>Soledad O'Brien
Yeah, I'm confused with this. For a while I thought that whites had the most to lose with miscegenation but it looks like nigs gets bleached for real.

We need to get into the minds of whites to have ebony nigress mistresses to further eliminate niggers.

Its more like American """Whites""" are. USA is a mongrel minority-White semite-run nation. Not even 60%, or even 50% White(fully European). More like 20-35% White? Let me help you. Anywhere between 28-32% of the US """Whites""" has negro or amerindian admixture. USA is like BEST CASE SCENARIO 35% White country.
It was specially non-Hispanic Whites who got studied. Beware of purity!
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38568440/admixture/shriver01.pdf

upi.com/Top_News/2002/05/08/Analysis-White-prof-finds-hes-not-2/UPI-53561020909970

blog.23andme.com/23andme-research/dna-usa-2

Beat me to it. Having even one drop of nigger blood is like taking a huge shit in the gene pool.

I can see the nigger in their noses. One drop is too much.

>blog.23andme.com/23andme-research/dna-usa-2
1% could be coincidence. Don't trust jews.

Niggers and cucks btfo. White race gets knocked down gets right back up again.

Lol this fucking guy again

we all irish now

It's that thing from The Island of Dr Moreau.

>somehow it's only US """Whites"""
>ignoring other non-jew owned sources
Guys, get rid of the nukes after disarming Russia, China, Paki and Israel. Future mestizo nation can't be trusted with them. South Africa disarmed itself just before Apartheid collapse

The Bear has a point lads.

the children of those quadroons will be brown again...

I'm 99.9% Northern European, mainly Irish and English (73%), with the rest a mix of Danish, German, and Swedish. The remaining .1% is Sub-Saharan African. This is all from my 23andme profile, so I assume it to be as accurate as possible. Would my .1% of negroid ancestory/DNA fuck things up for us whites?

oh also part Ashkenazi Jew from the German side, is that an issue?

You have no place in Europe, Afrikaner colony or Oceania. That's for sure

Fucking degenerates
Races aren't drinks, DON'T MIX THEM

I found another family photo

Good one

>take a shit in a gallon of soda
>"dude there's barely any in there it's not like it's enough to matter"

They've still been contaminated for good, no amount of breeding is going to change that.

This is becoming very common.

Most white nationalist think race mixing is going to make whites dissappear, but it's really the other way around.

There are many more celebrity examples:

The grandchildren of Disco Queen Donna Summer, are white.

The daughter and grandchildren of Ertha Kitt are white.

The grandchildren of Minnie Ripperton are white.

This will continue till blacks dissapear in the U.S, and the U.K

This is Donna Summer's daughter(middle), and her four white grandchildren.

Here's actress Victoria Rowell with her quadroon daughter that could be mistaken for a Scandinavian.

ONE DROP!!!

This.

>be quadroon
>shave head because hair is nappy
>get called skinhead unironically once a week
no place in this world

Checkmate altright.

here's a really good one. literally why is anyone ever racist, I'll never know

Part Cherokees are this delusional. Even as a good old Bavarian I don't like Hitler, but he was totally right on America

The two on ther right display the most over negroid features. Gassed.

Far left girl seems completely white. Middle left, pretty close and groid features might develop.

>OctaCOON*

So are you arguing that race is primarily phenotypical, i.e. if you look white, you are?

I realize that this is the way race is determined in the real world, but it still bothers me how subjective it is.

>Would you consider the children in the picture to be white?

No, they look like simians.

A lot of whites in the US have some sort of negro blood. Sup Forums is full of flaming NEETs thinking they can decide what is white and not white. It's all about reclaiming bloodlines. This is where Sup Forums fucks up because they believe lines are "tainted." Well have fun trying to have anything "pure" these days. The only thing we can do now is bleach bleach bleach, some more bleaching, oh did I mention bleaching?

t. Virginian reclaiming the south, one bleach at a time

Wrong, look at the nigger noses on the lads.

Is that girl white?
Would you give her le dick?
instagram.com/lilbabycheezus/

She looks 110% nigger,
Rope/10

>far left

I feel degenerate.

Phenotype reflects genotype m8.

I don't think Quadroons are white, but anything lower than that, Octaroons, 1/16ths etc., are basically white.

>ONE DROP!!!

The problem with the one-drop rule is that it's unenforceable without mandatory universal genetic testing, and/or a government genealogy database.

Most Americans at least don't know who their ancestors were beyond 3-4 generations in the past, so if they look white people assume they are. Some families keep records, but if a NatSoc government came to power and started purging, these would probably be destroyed or hidden if they contained evidence of non-white ancestry.

In that case if I was in a RWDS rounding up sub-humans, I would probably spare the 2 on the left. If there was a DNA test those niglits would have less then 7% neanderthal DNA.

Aka, non white / European.

I can see this happening, a lot of black women here in Virginia have been mixing and have kids that look entirely white, as I said before. it's about reclaiming bloodlines. Whites need to bleach, especially white men.

you can add all the water you want to shit water, and it's still going to be shit water

Aka, off to the camps chongobongo

>Whites need to bleach
You don't bleach by spawning more niggers.

ONE. DROP.

Most white guys who bleach end up having kids that look entirely white. You're not getting your race war asshat so might as well do something more useful and put more white blood in the general population.

lol 25% is a lot more than one drop.

>Most Quadroons (1/4 black, 3/4 white) look white
>posts a picture with clearly non-white looking people

You're an idiot if you think this will make blacks disappear. The black/brown population is skyrocketing in the West; the number of 'white-passing' mullatoes is growing IN TANDEM with the number of blacks/browns.

No. African DNA lowers your Neanderthal admixture irrevocably. Africans have absolutely no traits that Europeans need.

This only works if niggers are race mixing faster than there are niggers coming into the country.

This might work for North America where there is little immigration coming from Africa. Europe on the other hand. You guys are lost.

Some white guys are going to have to take the hit for the team and breeds some mixed babies.

Already am f.am

The first generation--half black--almost always looks black. The second generation--1/4 black 3/4 white--usually looks full-white, because in reality the "black" grandparent is part white. The third gen virtually always looks completely white.

Yeah, but the issue is the bucket is handed off from generation to generation, diluted by half every time, and eventually someone is going to think it's OK because the person who added the shit has passed beyond living memory.

Obviously, this does not apply to OP, since the "shit" is still well-known

>Races aren't drinks, DON'T MIX THEM
Race mixing can be compared to a dog breeding.
As more odd the mix, the more health problems the new breed has

Yeah man we should mix up the population like the Brazilians did. Great idea.

Our birth rate is low enough. Mixing ourselves away won't solve anything. Not to mention the non-whites get replenishment from immigration. We take in 2 million legal migrants per year, 90% of whom are non-European.

All we are going to do is create another mixed society like the Latin American societies. And the votes will show for it too.

Agreed, the amount of Africans in Africa is skyrocketing, while the numbers of White Caucasians around the world is stagnating or declining overall. If anything I wouldn't be surprised if White Caucasians were reincarnated in East Asia under a state directed eugenics program (japan)

Meh, white enough for me! Have a quadroon breed with a white person, and you've pretty much had the coal burning come around in full cycle.

Quadroon pretty much look like mediterrainians who still have some of that Moor blood in their viens.

We actually get a lot of negroid immigrants from the Caribbean and Haiti. Not all blacks have to come from Africa.

Only the left looks normal. Who knows how is mental and physical health.
Other four look like retards

This is why I'm not so worried about "white genocide"

Designer babies are around the corner, and even non-whites want babies who have "white" traits.

>straight hair
>coloured eyes
>fair completion

Designer babies could be the beginning of the end of dark skin people.

Skin tone not even in the top 5 racial differences. Stop judging mongrels by their color.

Who are heavily mixed. Except Haiti, but still in the end if the government heavily stiffed immigration and then the white population just bleach and bred among themselves then whites might have a shot at being a majority again.

People here are so fucking retarded

you misspelled foul mongrel.

Exactly, everybody loves the white look; Asians, Africans, Hispanics, etc. I chose the example of Japan and East Asia is because they give little credence to ethics and are likely going to be ground zero for designer babies.

How about no mixing at all, and you just have white kids?

You don't realize how non-white men work. They could just impregnate as many women as they want. A lot of these black guys could have kids with a black woman and a white woman. So it really doesn't do any good for us to accept voluntary cuckolding.

blond hair-blue eyes = white 100%

>White Caucasians were reincarnated in East Asia under a state directed eugenics program (japan)

I can definitely imagine a Gattaca-vibed movie plotline where a Nordic person is recreated as a curiosity from dead preserved tissue, like a wooly mammoth.

As they learn the bygone greatness of their race and are gaped at by endless throngs of yellow bug people, their existential despair grows.

Well you've got the right idea. Fuck those cucks. If the women are whores, better just oblige them with our own dicks right?

Why is that? Because white liberals, government, and other factors make them do so. You didn't see todays shit back in the 50's. You already forget that a lot of whites in the US are already mixed.

They are getting there. They sure do debunk the silly "muh dominant features" blacks are always bragging about. Race mixing will not destroy blondes.

No we aren't. This isn't Brazil where we had large periods of whitening. If anything, most of the admixture ended up in the black community.

Do what you want, but you aren't going to convince me to have a slew of mulatto children in the hopes that they will "whiten" over time. You have no guarantee of that - your daughters could end up with black men and your line could go black once more.

That's obviously the optimal solution. I'm just throwing out a "plan b". Slow down immigration and fuck non-white women, and within 2-3 generations whites will be the majority again.

this. leaf knows

Holy fuck. And her grandfather is dark as hell too. Fuck it. My dick ain't racist

yes they are

Again, you are assuming the mulatto would choose a white partner. Many don't. You risk your line going black again one generation down. And a 75% black, 25% white person won't look white at all.

With a growing immigrant base (and we will probably always have legal immigration to some extent), all this will do is reduce the white genes overall.